Baby shower messages can be quite a challenge. People are often worried that their message will not be funny enough, sweet enough, or original enough and as a result, they resort to not giving a message at all. However, a baby shower is a great opportunity to let the mom-to-be know how much she is loved and appreciated by her family and friends.
If you don’t know what to say to the parents-to-be and you are looking for some good baby shower messages, this post is for you!
See also: 620+ Heartfelt Thank You Messages for Every Occasion
Below, you’ll find more than 220+ baby shower messages and wishes that you can use as a starting point for creating your own or writing your own unique and original baby shower message. The messages are sorted into categories to make it easier for you to find messages within a topic that interests you.
- Sweet Baby Shower Messages
- Funny Baby Shower Messages
- Christian Baby Shower Messages
- Baby Shower Messages for Girl
- Baby Shower Messages for Boy
- Baby Shower Messages for Parents
- Baby Shower Messages for Invitations
Sweet Baby Shower Messages
A baby shower is an exciting moment for any family and the best way to celebrate is with a message for the new parents. These cute, simple, and sweet baby shower messages are sure to put a smile on their face.
1. It’s no secret that you’re one of the kindest people we know and we love you for that! Happy baby shower, friend!
2. You are about to embark on one of the greatest adventures and challenges that any human being can experience — becoming a parent! Best wishes and here’s to your bundle of joy!
3. As I was browsing for baby shower messages, I found a lot of really cheesy ones that just didn’t feel right. But when I saw your face, I knew none of them could compare because none of them are you. You’re the only one who could ever be the mother of my children. Happy baby shower.
4. This baby shower is to wish you well on this journey with a little extra something for your baby. I hope it’s filled with love, hugs, kisses, cuddles, coos, giggles, and whatever else your little heart desires. May your bundle of joy be healthy and joyful.
5. As far as I’m concerned, you’re already the best mother in the world. Congratulations! Wishing you the best of everything on this very special day.
6. Before you were a mom, you were just my friend, and a great one at that. Today, I want you to know you’ll always be my friend even though you’re also a fantastic mom to our children. I love you.
7. As you embark on this new and exciting journey of Motherhood, I just want to let you know there is someone who will always be there for you. My arms may not be able to hold you when you feel scared, lonely, or just need a hug. But know that I am here for you, supporting you every step of the way. Congratulations!
8. You are such an inspiration. At a time in my life when I felt weak and vulnerable, you took my hand and helped me through the toughest times of my life. Now, you’re about to embark on the journey of parenthood. I know you can handle it because, as I said, you are strong and courageous. Good luck, dear friend.
9. Babies may come wrapped in a lot of diapers, but they come with a whole lot of love. Within that bundle of joy is an amazing person we will always love and support. Here’s to the newest member of our family!
10. Every day, know that we will always be here to assist you in any way we can. We are here to help as well as to share this momentous occasion with you. Here is wishing you and your bundle of joy much happiness and success!
11. I’m so excited for you and can’t wait to see you as a mother. Having children is such a beautiful experience and I know you will do a great job with your bundle of joy. Congratulations, here’s to many more years of friendship.
12. To the woman who has always had my back, supported me through thick and thin, and cared for me when I felt sick or sad. You have always been there for me and I could never repay you. Now, you will be there for someone else. Except this time, it’s not just one person, but an entire life that is completely dependent on you. You won’t just be a great mother, you will be the best. I love you.
13. You are stronger than you think. You can do this! I know you can handle anything because I’ve seen you in action. May you be blessed with a healthy baby and the strength to finish this journey.
14. I’m so very proud of what you have accomplished. Your baby is lucky to have someone so loyal and dedicated to be its mother. I know you’ll do everything within your power to make sure it’s safe, healthy, and happy.
15. The most beautiful baby in the world is coming out very soon. And you’re going to be the one to hold, cherish, and love it more than anyone else. I know you’ll make the baby proud and that’s why I’m proud of you too.
16. You are an amazing person, and soon everyone is going to know it. The world is going to see your achievements in parenthood and know that they were done right. Congratulations.
17. Have fun with your bundle of joy, if only to remind yourself that it’s fine to let loose once in a while.
18. I’m so proud of you! I know you’re going to make an excellent mother and your child will be so lucky to have you. I know you’ll be a great mother because you always take care of people. You’re the best friend anyone could ever have.
19. Heading out on an adventure? Make sure you take care of yourself along the way. You might not think rest is important, but it really is when you have demanding tasks such as caring for a baby. Good luck!
20. We’re all excited for you. You’re a great person and any child would be lucky to have you as a mother. I know that you will give everything to ensure your baby’s future is safe, happy, and healthy. Here’s to the newest member of your family!
21. You’re such an inspiration to everyone around you. I’m proud to be your friend and I know that your child will be proud to have you as its mother. You’re going to do great things and I can’t wait to see what the future holds in store for you.
22. I can’t wait to see you as a mother! You’re going to be a great one, I just know it. This is going to be an amazing experience for you. I’ll be there every step of the way, remember that. I am so proud of you and glad you’re my friend.
23. You’re going to make an excellent mother. You are smart, capable, and most importantly a dedicated person. Your baby is lucky to have you as its mother and I know you will do everything in your power to ensure its future is full of love and safety.
24. May you have a safe delivery and a healthy baby! You’re going to do great things and I just know you’re going to be an excellent mother. You’re an inspiration to everyone and your future is going to be so bright.
25. You’ve come such a long way in such a short period of time. I’m proud of how far you’ve come and I’m proud to call you my friend. I know you’ll continue to achieve great things and I’m excited to see you become a mother. I know you’ll do great things and your child will be lucky to have you as a mother.
26. Have fun on your last days of freedom! You’ve worked so hard to get where you are and I know you’ll be an excellent mother. You’re going to be caring, capable, and most importantly dedicated to making sure your child’s future is bright. You’re an amazing person and this is just another testament to that! Good luck!
27. Keep your chin up and your head clear as you embark on this new journey. You’ve come so far and I know you are going to continue to achieve greatness. You’re going to make an amazing mother and I say that with certainty. I am so happy for you and proud of who you are. You deserve all the happiness in the world and I know you’ll be able to give that happiness to your child.
28. Wishing you all the best on your delivery and know you’re going to do just fine. You’re an incredible person and I know you’ll be an excellent mother. I’m lucky to have you as a friend and I’m excited to see what the future holds in store for you. You’ll achieve great things and I know you’ll be able to give that same hope to your child.
29. To the soon to be parents! You two are going to achieve greatness and I know you’ll give your child everything they could ever want. Your baby will be so happy to have two of the greatest people in the world as their parents. Trust me, I’ve seen it first hand and they’re going to be incredibly lucky. Enjoy these last few days, you’ve earned them.
30. I am so excited for you! You’re going to be an amazing mother and you’re going to give your child everything it could ever want. You’ve earned this and so much more. You’re a hard worker and deserve everything that’s coming to you. I love you both!
Funny Baby Shower Messages
Baby showers are supposed to be funny as well as nice. The mom-to-be and other guests will certainly get a laugh out of these appropriate and funny baby shower messages. As funny as they are though, they can still be adjusted to be more nice and beautiful.
31. They say that raising kids is like a walk in the park. Yeah, they’re right! Jurassic Park that is.
32. If pregnancy has taught you anything, it’s that kids must be hard to take care of. Congrats on making this little bundle of joy!
33. You’ve been working so hard in your pregnancy. Now it’s time to reap the benefits! Good luck mommy to be!
34. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing. Now enjoy the fruits of your labor.
35. From your first kick to this occasion, you’ve come so far. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you! Congrats on becoming a mommy to be!
36. We looked up ‘amazing parents’ on Google, your photos popped up.
37. Having a baby is like getting a tattoo on your face, you’re stuck with it forever.
38. If at first you don’t succeed, failure may be your style.
39. Congratulations on becoming the next adorable felon!
40. I’m just here to drop off this card and run! Hope everything goes well!
41. Having a baby is easy. Childbirth is harder.
42. Congratulations! The hardest part is over.
43. On the day you were born, doctors exclaimed, ‘It’s comming!’ Nurses shouted, ‘It’s comming!’
44. May the joys of parenthood be never-ending!
45. Not your fault. Just human nature.
46. Who invented pregnancy tests anyway? Can’t wait to shake their hand! Hope you know what you’re doing, bun in the oven.
47. Pregnancy is the easy part. Childbirth is hard. Raising children is even harder. Good luck!
48. If you think pregnancy has been hard, wait ’til schools start!
49. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! We hope you had a baby and not an eskimo.
50. When they say ‘baby on board’, it’s referring to the ship you’re about to wreck.
51. Having a baby is like getting an octopus. You have to prepare for the tentacles of chaos and destruction!
52. Good luck on your new bundle of joy! So watching The Omen was a bit of an omen.
53. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! Even though you’re not having a human, I still hope you have a bundle of joy.
Christian Baby Shower Messages
As the name suggests, Christian baby shower messages are Christian in nature and convey a Christian message. They are perfect for mothers-to-be that are part of a religious group. They may also be useful to those that want to send a serious message about the gift of life or the miracle of birth.
See also: 920+ Best Christmas Messages for Friends, Family, & Coworkers
54. At last, the Lord has seen fit to give us a child. Truly this is a blessed event. May God be with you on this wonderful journey.
55. The Bible says that children are a gift from God. I’m so happy that you’ve been chosen to be the recipient of this generous offering.
56. As a Christian, I want to wish you strength during the trials of child birth and patience during the trials of raising children. All glory to God!
57. A baby is born into the world, life is given, and a family is started. May you always be blessed with health and prosperity.
58. Life is a gift. Cherish it, nurture it, and enjoy all that is has to offer. May you always do God’s will and follow his word.
59. As this child enters the world, may he/she always look to Jesus for salvation and strength.
60. Children are one of God’s greatest gifts to man. They are a blessing and a reminder of His mercy and love. I’m so happy for you on this blessed event.
61. As the Lord’s Prayer says, ‘…let your kingdom come, your will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven.’ May your child lead a life true to that ideal. Congratulations.
62. Children are a blessing from the Lord. Even when they don’t arrive in desirable packaging, they can still be gifts. I’m so happy for you and this wonderful event. Congratulations!
63. May the Lord give you guidance and wisdom as you raise your child. He also asks that you never forget how much he loves you. All glory to the Creator of the Universe.
64. Children are gifts. They let us see the world anew and experience life in a way we never have before. At this blessed event, may you and your child always feel God’s love.
65. May the joy you feel at this new beginning be eternal. Congratulations!
66. God has truly blessed us with another soul to carry on His work in this world. I’m so happy for you and wish you and your family well. Congratulations!
67. Congratulations on this blessed event! I hope the child grows up to honor the Lord, do His work here on Earth, and follow in His footsteps.
68. As we welcome this new soul into our family, it is important that we cherish life and live every day to the fullest. I’m so happy for you and wish you well. Congratulations.
69. We are very happy that God chose you to be the parent of this beautiful child. We will always be there for as all we can and will love you both no matter what. Congratulations!
70. Children are a blessing from God. Even when they don’t arrive in an expected package, they can still be gifts. I’m so happy for you and this wonderful event. Congratulations!
71. It takes only a few minutes to create a life, but it takes a whole lifetime to raise one. May you and your child have a long, happy life.
72. Congratulations on your bundle of joy! We’re all so happy for you, and we wish you happiness in your new family. A child is God’s gift to the world. May you cherish this gift as much as God cherishes you.
73. Children are a blessing from the Lord. They are the link to our future. May you always know this and cherish this event.
74. May your baby be filled with love, laughter, and the joy of living. Welcome to parenthood. It’s wild, crazy, and absolutely wonderful.
75. Children are gifts from the Lord. You know the old saying, ‘children are our future?’ Well, that’s only partly true. They’re really God’s gift to us. May you cherish this gift as much as God cherishes you.
76. Congratulations on your bundle of joy! We’re all so happy for you, and we wish you happiness in your new family. A child is God’s gift to the world. May you cherish this gift as much as God cherishes you.
77. This may seem like an ordinary birth announcement, but what lies within this bundle of joy is extraordinary. You will soon see that all men are truly brothers under the eyes of God, and our similarities outweigh our differences. Congratulations!
78. You two are so blessed to have each other, and now you will be blessed with a child! Congratulations and blessings to you!
79. Wow, another little angel is about to grace your home. What a wonderful blessing. We’re all so happy for you and wish you the best.
80. May this child bring you much laughter and joy in years to come. Congratulations.
81. You two are going to be amazing parents. You have so much love to give, and now you’ll have a little extra to share.
82. A new child will need lots of love, support, and encouragement. As your neighbors, we’re here to help in any way that we can. Congratulations on this blessed event!
83. He who creates life also loves life. We are all God’s children, and this grand event is a reminder of that beautiful fact. Congratulations on your bundle of joy!
84. May the love you both share for each other be multiplied a hundredfold for your new family. Congratulations.
85. There is no manual for parenthood. You’ll learn as you go, just like everyone else does. But one thing is for sure: you will always love your child unconditionally, and that’s what truly matters. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!
86. You’ll soon discover that your greatest battles will be fought in the parenting arena. Children are our future, so please take care of yours. Congratulations on your bundle of joy!
Baby Shower Messages for Girl
If you’re invited to a baby shower party, then a baby shower message or wish is necessary. You don’t want to be caught off-guard and unprepared when you get there, right? Here are some good baby shower messages for a baby girl that you can either copy or use as inspiration to writing something yourself.
87. A daughter is a gift from God. She will love you unconditionally, and you will learn to love her in new and amazing ways. A daughter will always keep you on your toes and fill your heart with joy. What wonderful things to look forward to! Congratulations.
88. The moment you see her, your heart will melt into a puddle of love. The days of giving birth will be painful, but you’ll soon forget the pain as you fall in love with her. Always cherish and protect her, and never stop loving her.
89. You are a strong woman. You’re giving birth to this child all by yourself, and that is truly something to be thankful for. I am so proud of you and excited for you. I can’t wait to meet her.
90. As your daughter grows up, she will learn so much, discover so many things, and accomplish so many goals. But no matter how far she goes in life, she will always find her way back to you, just like how the sun always finds its way back home. Congratulations on this blessed event.
91. When you look at her, never forget how amazing and beautiful you are. She will learn from your example, just as you learned from your mother’s example. She will be a reflection of you, so let that reflection shine bright like a diamond.
92. The best thing about becoming a mother is watching your daughter grow up to be a beautiful young woman. But the next best thing is getting to be her mom. Congrats on the new bundle of joy.
93. Although it’s easy to get overwhelmed by the thousands of things you need to do before the baby arrives, just take it one step at a time. Before you know it, you’ll be holding her in your arms, and all that worrying will be a thing of the past.
94. You’re giving birth to a new life, so make sure that you’re prepared both mentally and physically for this amazing journey. Good luck to you!
95. When I look at your baby bump, I can’t help but smile. I’m so excited to meet your little girl! Every mother has a very special place in her heart for her daughter. You will love yours more than you ever thought possible. Congratulations!
96. There are a lot of things that you can do as a mother. But most importantly, you have to make sure that she is safe, loved and well-taken care of. As long as you remember that, the two of you will be just fine. I love you and I’ll be here for you every step of the way.
97. What an amazing journey you’re about to embark on! You’re giving birth to a new life, and you will experience things you never thought were possible. This is just the beginning of many firsts for you. Best of luck to you, mommy!
98. Your baby’s first smile, her first step, her first word. These are just a few of the firsts you will experience with her. Just remember to always be there for her, so that she can always be there for you.
99. The best thing about giving birth is getting to be a mom. There is no greater gift than being able to watch your daughter grow up and learn all the things she will need to know as an adult. I’m so proud of you, and I love you.
100. No matter what happens over these next few months, or years, just remember that you’re doing what’s best for your daughter. Keep her security and well-being in your heart, and you’ll make it through just fine.
101. There are many things you will worry about over the next few months, but as long as you take it one day at a time, you’ll be just fine. You’re strong and capable, and I know you can do this.
102. As much as giving birth is a miracle in its own right, what really matters most is what comes after. Your baby’s well-being is paramount. Just do everything you can to make sure she has a future worth living.
103. You’re about to embark on an incredible journey. Motherhood is challenging, but in so many ways, it’s also incredibly rewarding. Enjoy the moments that you will have with your daughter, as they will be some of the best moments of your life.
104. It takes a strong woman to raise a strong daughter. What you’ve achieved already is nothing short of amazing. I couldn’t be prouder of you, and I love you.
105. This is just the beginning. The beginning of the rest of your life as a mother. There will be times when you’ll want to give up, and if you do, there will be nobody to blame but yourself. Do the right thing and make sure your daughter has a future worth living.
106. I’ve seen you grow from the woman you are now, into the mother you’re about to become. You have my everlasting love and respect, and nothing can change that. All my love.
107. Wishing you all the best with your expected new arrival. You’re going to be an amazing mom – just like you’re an amazing daughter, sister, friend and all the other roles you’ve taken on in life.
108. Even though it’s not my own blood that’s about to enter this world, I could not be any more excited for you. I’m sure that fatherhood would have been the same for me. Just know that I will always be here for you both as well. Congratulations.
109. Blessings to you and your baby-to-be. Becoming a parent is one of the greatest things that can happen to anyone. To be able to witness the next generation grow into a person who can change the world for the better is such an amazing thing. I’m sure you’ll do just fine.
110. As your pregnancy progresses, know that you don’t have to go through this alone. We’re all here for you, even if it’s just to listen or provide some sort of support. I’ll be here for you as well. Congratulations on your baby.
111. We’ve all been there at one time or another. The best thing to remember is that you’re not alone. You’ve got friends and family by your side to help you through anything that happens in the coming months. And once the baby is born, it’s going to change your life for the better.
112. One thing that people often forget is that you have to take care of yourself during your pregnancy. You might be feeling tired or nauseous a lot, but try to eat healthy and get plenty of rest. If you can do this, it will make the whole process a whole lot easier on you.
113. Wishing you both well on your new journey into parenthood. There’s nothing quite like that feeling when you first hold your baby in your arms for the first time. It will be an experience you’ll never forget.
114. Congratulations on becoming a parent. I don’t know if you’re ready for all this or not, but I can guarantee you one thing: you’ll never be fully prepared for it. But as long as you try your best to raise your daughter right, then nothing else really matters. She will love you regardless of what happens.
115. I hope that you and your family are well. With your new bundle of joy on the way, I’m sure you’ve got plenty on your mind. But never forget that we’re all here to help you in any way that we can. We love you and we only want what’s best for you.
116. Remember, regardless of how stressed out you might get with your new baby around, we’re all here to help. Don’t be afraid to ask for assistance whenever you feel like you need it. We all go through this at one time or another; it’s not something that anyone can easily prepare for.
117. Plenty of good wishes and encouragement for the newest edition to your family. Becoming a parent is a big challenge, but know that you’re certainly capable of handling it. All of us are.
118. A new baby is coming into the world, and you’ll soon learn that it is one of the most rewarding things you will ever experience. Just remember that you’re not doing this alone; we’re all here to help in any way that we can.
119. My heartiest congratulations on your bundle of joy on the way. I do hope you and your wife are doing well during this important time in your lives. Take care of each other.
120. Congratulations on your baby! I hope the two of you are doing well. Just remember: whatever struggles you might experience during your pregnancy, just know that it will all be over sooner than you think. And when it is, you’ll be glad you went through with it.
Baby Shower Messages for Boy
Coming up with messages for a baby boy is pretty much the same as baby girl messages, with the exception of using ‘he’ instead of ‘she.’ Everything else is pretty much the same. Boy baby showers are a little more fun and laidback than their female counterparts so you don’t really need to go out of your way to try to be elaborate or creative in your messages. Just use words that will make the parents feel more at ease about the birth of their son. Here are some sample of baby shower messages for boy that you can refer to:
121. Congratulations on your new son! A man needs a son to continue his legacy. I hope you and your wife will teach him well and give him the confidence and skills he needs to live a good life.
122. As a new father, you’ve taken on quite the responsibility. But I know you’ll be able to handle this with ease. The both of you will always make great parents.
123. The arrival of your son was an exciting moment for us all. Seeing the joy that little boy brought to everyone in the room that day really made me realize how precious life is and how important family is. I’m glad to see you’ve taken that lesson to heart as well.
124. We wish you and your new baby boy all the happiness in the world. You’ve got quite the long road in front of you, but we’re all here to help in any way that is needed. Congratulations!
125. Here’s to new life and new beginnings! The birth of your son marks the beginning of an incredible adventure for you and your family. We’re all very excited for you! Congratulations.
126. May your son grow up to become a wonderful man. I can’t wait to see all the amazing things he does with his life. You two are going to do a great job as mom and dad. Congratulations!
127. The birth of a son is a very special thing. Now that you’ve been blessed with one of your own, I hope you’ll be inspired to start a family of your own one day. If I were you, I’d take advantage of these childbearing years while you still can.
128. Congratulations on your little prince! One of the great things about being royalty is the fact that you don’t have to worry about things like paying bills or putting food on the table. It’s a pretty sweet life!
129. Hooray for your new baby boy! Your family’s legacy will live on for many years to come. I can’t wait to meet the little guy!
130. Your family means the world to you. You’re all one could ever want in a parent. I know your son will grow up to lead a productive and successful life.
131. We’re all excited to welcome your little bundle of joy into this world. The two of you are going to do a great job and he’s lucky to have people like you as parents.
132. Congratulations on your new little one! All the best to your growing family.
133. Your son is one of the luckiest boys in the world, having you two as his parents. Your love and guidance will help mold him into a successful and well-respected man someday.
134. It’s a blessing to see a new life enter the world. Your son is blessed to have you two as parents. I hope you have a really big house with a nice yard for him to play in.
135. Your family is about to experience a whole new lifestyle. Raising a child is no easy feat, but the two of you will be able to handle it with ease. You’ll always find time to spend with your son and make sure that he grows up happy, healthy, and loved. Congratulations on your new family!
136. Babies are a gift from God. Cherish your son and do everything within your power to make him happy and keep him safe.
137. Your little boy is very lucky to have a mom like you. You’re a great example of what a mother should be and I know your son will grow up to be a highly respectable adult.
138. Being a good parent takes a lot of patience and hard work, but it’s all worth it in the end. Your son is very lucky to have you. Congratulations!
139. You’re going to make an excellent mother. The way you care for and love your son is a reflection of the high standard of morals you hold yourself to.
140. We wish you and your family all the best in this new chapter of your lives together. Congratulations on your beautiful son!
141. Your son is going to have everything he could ever need in life. He’ll be able to live a comfortable life without having to worry about paying the bills or having something to eat.
142. What’s there to say that hasn’t already been said? You’re great parents who will do a wonderful job raising your son. He’ll be very blessed to have parents like you.
143. You’re a very hardworking person and it’s obvious that you’ll be a great parent. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family.
144. Congratulations on your child and may you all have forever happiness in your lives. I wish you all the best as a parent.
145. Enjoy the shower today. I know you’ve been looking forward to it for quite some time.
146. I heard you’re having a boy. You’ll probably be very happy about having a son. Little boys are a whole lot of fun, if you don’t mind me saying.
147. You and your wife will make great parents. You already do a lot for other people; it’s nice to know that you’re always there when someone needs you.
148. Babies are one of God’s greatest gifts to mankind. It’s so amazing to see one being brought into the world, and that’s something you’ve been a part of.
149. It’s an exciting day for your family today. I know that you’re going to be an excellent father and your child will grow up with a lot of love.
150. You’re really excited about this whole thing, aren’t you? Having a baby is a beautiful thing. Just be sure to get enough rest.
151. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! They’ll grow up to be a strong and successful adult with you and your wife as parents. You’re doing a great job so far.
152. May God bless you both as you enter into parenthood. It’s a lot of work, but it’s all worth it in the end.
153. Children are the future and you’ll be doing a great service to your community by being a good parent. Congratulations on the birth of your son!
154. Having a son is truly one of life’s greatest joys. You’re already blessed to have a loving wife. Your son will grow up with a lot of love in the house. May you continue to be blessed with many happy years with your son.
155. Your son is so blessed to have you and your wife as parents! You’ll teach him many important life lessons and he’ll be sure to grow up to be a great person.
Baby Shower Messages for Parents
Whether it is for a close friend or relative, it can be hard to come up with creative and unique baby shower messages for parents. Thankfully, looking at some of the examples and messages shared below should provide inspiration and even some talking points to use when writing your own.
Baby Shower Messages for Dad
156. From one man to another, congratulations on your impending fatherhood. It must be a great feeling to know that there is a new life is coming into this world because of you and your wife. You’ll be a great dad.
157. You’ve always been a great friend to me. You’ll be a great dad too, so don’t worry about not knowing what you’re going to do. It’ll all come naturally and you’ll have your wife to help you!
158. I know that you’ll make a great father, just like I know that you’ll make a great policeman. You always have a plan for everything and you won’t let your child be without. Good luck with everything that lies ahead.
159. You’ve always been there for me and given me great advice. Now that you’re going to be a father, I know that you’ll give your son or daughter the best life possible. Best of luck!
160. Congratulations! Your boy is going to be so proud of you when he grows up and realizes what you did for the country. You’re also lucky enough to have a son, so make sure that you teach him all that you know and love him very much.
161. To my dear friend, I just want to say congratulations on your upcoming fatherhood. There is nothing as amazing as bringing a new life into this world and watching them grow up. I hope you and your wife will be as happy as my parents have made me.
162. You and your wife have been married for quite some time now. It’s great to see that you’re continuing your dedication to one another by starting a family together. I can only imagine how proud you must both be feeling right now.
163. Having a child is a tremendous blessing. Just watching them grow and mature into an adult is something that we as parents will always find joy in. May you and your wife grow stronger together as a couple and as parents.
164. You’ve always had a great sense of humor and you’ve always made me laugh whenever I’m feeling down. Now that’s you’re going to be a father, I know that your sense of humor and ability to make the rest of us laugh won’t diminish.
165. I’ve always known you to be a strong leader who is dedicated to his work and his family. Your child will grow up in a home with a father who loves it and will do anything to protect it. Good luck.
166. You’ve always been a kind-hearted soul and I know that you’re going to be an even better father than you are a son. Your child is blessed to have you.
167. You’ll make a great dad, just like you’re a great friend. You always know how to cheer people up and make them laugh, which is a quality that you’ll definitely need when raising children.
168. Nothing can compare to the joy of being a parent. I’m sure you’re probably feeling anxious about the whole thing, but you’ll be a great dad. I can see it in your eyes that you want nothing more than this.
169. I know that you’re nervous about becoming a father, but know that you’ll be able to handle it with your vast knowledge and experience! Your son or daughter is blessed to have a parent like you.
170. Fatherhood is a challenge, but I know that you’re strong enough to face whatever comes your way. Your child will be blessed to have a parent like you.
171. The joys of fatherhood are endless. I know you’ll love every moment of it and cherish the times when your son or daughter is in your arms.
172. Your son is so lucky to have a father like you. Just make sure that you support him no matter what he wants to do with his life.
173. Congratulations on your soon-to-be new journey as a parent. There is no greater joy than watching your children grow up and become mature adults. I know you’ll do your best to teach your son or daughter about life.
174. You’re going to be a great dad. It takes a special kind of person to dedicate their life to their children, and you’re already off to a great start.
Baby Shower Messages for Mom
See also: 520+ Mother’s Day Messages: Inspiring, Sweet, Funny, & More
175. I can’t wait to hear all about the joys of being a mother when you have your baby! I know that it’ll change your life in amazing ways and I’m so happy for you.
176. Motherhood suits you! I’ve never seen you happier and that’s pretty obvious when you talk about your baby. You’re going to make an amazing mother!
177. You’re going to do a great job as a mother. You’ll set a great example for your child by always being there for them and showing them how to live.
178. Congratulations! You’re going to be the best mother in the world. I’ve known for a very long time that you would have many children because you’re just that great.
179. You’re going to make an adorable mother. Just think about all the fun games you can play with your child and all the love you have to give.
180. I just want to say how proud I am of you. You’ve overcome all of the troubles you’ve faced and now you’re going to be a mother! Your child is lucky to have you.
181. You’re going to be a wonderful mother. Just looking at you, I can tell that you’re going to do everything in your power to help your child succeed in life.
182. Motherhood is going to be great for you. I’m so glad that you’ve overcome all of your troubles and now have a fresh start in life. You’re going to do a great job as a mother.
183. As your sister, I’m so proud of all that you’ve accomplished in your life. Motherhood is just going to be one of the many chapters of a story that is still being written. Good luck!
184. Your child is blessed to have a mother like you. You’re going to do a great job and your child will grow up in a loving and caring environment.
185. Congratulations on making it this far! It’s been a long journey for you, but you’ve gotten through all of your troubles. Now, you’re going to be blessed with the joy of motherhood.
186. You’re definitely ready to be a mother. You don’t even know how much love you have to give. Your child is lucky to have you as their mother.
187. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. As a mother yourself, I’m sure you’re going to become an even greater mother. You’re already great and I know that you’ll only get better.
188. Your son or daughter is so blessed to have you as a mother. They’ll grow up in a loving and caring environment that you’ve created for them. I know you’ll do your best as their mother. You’re the best person for this job.
189. It’s almost like motherhood was always in your future. You were a nurturer from the beginning. Now, you’re going to be responsible for another life and I know that you can handle it. Good luck!
190. You’re going to be a great mother. I can tell that you’ll do everything within your power to give your child the life they deserve.
191. Motherhood is definitely in your future. You’ve always taken care of your loved ones and your child will be no different. I know that you’re going to make an amazing mother.
192. You’ll make an amazing mother. Your child is blessed to have you as their mother.
193. Our friendship has definitely been a roller coaster ride, but we’ve gotten through it all. I’m so glad that we could get to this point in our relationship. We’re going to be celebrating your new journey as a mother.
194. You’ve always been an amazing person. Now, you’re going to be an even more amazing mother! Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!
Baby Shower Messages for Invitations
Baby shower invitations are a great way to share your upcoming joyous event with friends and family members. When writing your baby shower messages for invitations, think about who you want to attend. You might only be able to invite a few people or you might be able to extend an open invitation to anyone. Here are some sample baby shower messages for invitations:
195. We would like to invite you to celebrate the impending birth of our baby with us. We would love for you to be there. Please join us on (DATE) at (TIME) at (PLACE). Bring your best wishes and a gift for the baby.
196. You’re invited to share in the joy as (Maiden Name) is going to announce the birth of her baby!
197. Join us for the celebration of (Maiden Name) and her new baby!
198. We just found out that we’re going to be uncles! Come celebrate with us at (location).
199. The first baby to be born into the (Surname) family in over thirty years is finally on the way! Join us for dinner at (PLACE) to celebrate this amazing event!
200. We’re throwing a party for our sister (Maiden Name). Please join us at (PLACE) as we celebrate her soon-to-be bundle of joy.
201. Please join us at (PLACE) for the special occasion of (Maiden Name)’s pregnancy!
202. We would like to invite you to join us at (PLACE) to celebrate the coming birth of (Maiden Name)’s new baby! There will be a delicious meal, as well as gifts and games for all attending. Please come and celebrate with us!
203. It’s (Maiden Name)’s special day! If you want to celebrate with her and meet the baby, join us for dinner at (PLACE). This is going to be a celebration that you definitely won’t want to miss!
204. We’re proud to announce the upcoming birth of (Maiden Name)’s baby! There’s going to be a lunch in her honor on (DATE) at (PLACE). Please come and celebrate this wonderful occasion with the entire family.
205. Please join us for dinner on Saturday to celebrate (Maiden Name) becoming an aunt! We’ll be serving (FOOD), as well as a large selection of cakes for the soon-to-be mommy!
206. We’re going to be uncles! (Maiden Name) is having a baby! Please join us at (PLACE) for dinner on (DATE). We would really appreciate it if you could make it!
207. It’s going to be (Maiden Name)’s special day on Saturday! She’s going to announce that she’s pregnant! Please join us at the restaurant at (TIME) to celebrate the occasion.
208. We’re getting a little busier around here, now that we’re having a new baby! We’d like to thank you for all your help so far, and we’d love for you to join us at (PLACE) on (DATE) for a celebration dinner!
209. The time has come to celebrate the impending birth of our new baby! (Maiden Name) and I will be announcing the birth, as well as celebrating it. We would be honored if you could join us at (PLACE). The event will be on Saturday at (TIME).
210. We’ve got a lot to celebrate lately! Not only are we announcing that (Maiden Name) and I are expecting our first child, but we are also thanking everyone who has served our country! If you could join us on (DATE) at (PLACE), that would be great! We’re going to be serving a delicious meal, as well as gifts and games.
211. The soon-to-be family is going to have a dinner in honor of (Maiden Name). Please join us at (PLACE) on Saturday at (TIME).
212. We’re throwing a yard sale to help raise money for the baby! Please come buy some things, and congratulate us on the announcement! (DATE) is the date!
213. The time has come for us to get our baby things ready! We are going to have a huge yard sale here at the house on (DATE). Please come and offer us your ideas and help us get our house in order for the new baby.
214. We’re having a yard sale to raise money for the baby! Come buy some baby things, or just stop by to give us your best wishes. (DATE) is the date!
215. Join us for a special announcement as we celebrate (Maiden Name)’s baby!
216. The time has come for us to celebrate (Maiden Name)’s new baby! Come join us as we honor this wonderful occasion on (DATE) at (PLACE).
217. We’re throwing a baby party in (Maiden Name)’s honor! We’ll be serving (FOOD), and there will be other goodies and activities, too. Join us on (DATE) at (PLACE).
218. Join us for dinner on (DATE) to celebrate the announcement of (Maiden Name)’s pregnancy. We’ll be serving (FOOD), as well as a selection of desserts and other goodies. There will also be gifts for the new baby, so don’t forget to bring them!
219. We’re going to have a dinner on Saturday to celebrate (Maiden Name)’s new baby. There will be a delicious meal, as well as gifts and a raffle for all attending. You wouldn’t want to miss this!
220. We’ll be having gender reveal for (Maiden Name) and myself this weekend! Come join us on (DATE) at (TIME). All are welcome!
221. We’re having a gender reveal party for (Maiden Name) and myself! We’re so happy to be having a baby, regardless of the birth, so we’ve decided to make it a surprise. Come join us on (DATE), at (TIME).
222. It’s (Maiden Name)’s special day, so we’re having a dinner in her honor! Come join us on (DATE) at (TIME).
223. We’d like to invite you all to join us in celebrating our upcoming birth! We’re announcing that (Maiden Name) and I are having a baby, as well as thanking everyone for their help and support. We will be serving (FOOD) as well as gifts and other prizes. Please come join us on (DATE) at (TIME).
224. We’re throwing a party in honor of (Maiden Name) and myself! We’ll be serving delicious food, as well as gifts and prizes. Please join us on (DATE) at (TIME). (Maiden Name)’s dad has offered his house for the party, so there will be plenty of room!
225. My baby is due in (TIME)! I can’t wait! (Maiden Name), my love, your mother and I have been working hard to prepare the nursery. Come join us on (DATE) as we celebrate this wonderful occasion with food, gifts, and other prizes.
226. We’re throwing a baby shower for (Maiden Name)! She’s expecting a little bundle of joy into our lives. Please join us on (DATE) at (TIME). We’ll have delicious food, gifts, and other prizes.
227. We’d like to invite you all to the dinner party in our honor! We would like to thank you all for your support through our years together. Come join us on (DATE) at (TIME), and bring your appetites!
228. We’re throwing a dinner to celebrate the upcoming birth of our baby! Please join us on (DATE) at (TIME). We’d love to see you all for this special occasion.
There you have it! 228 baby shower messages to help you come up with the perfect message to congratulate your friends or relatives.
We hope this list of baby shower messages helps you out, and if it does, please share with others! Also, don’t forget to follow us on our social media accounts. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!
740+ Best Wedding Card Messages & Wishes
560+ Happy Birthday Messages for Friends, Family, & Coworkers
580+ Thanksgiving Messages for Friends, Family, and Business
600+ Best Graduation Messages for Friends and Family