This post contains over 200 messages of hope and encouragement. Each message is meant to inspire and can serve as a beacon of light in dark times.
These messages of hope come in all shapes and sizes. There are motivational messages, Bible verses, wise words, and so much more. Some are short and sweet while others are lengthy and elaborate. Feel free to read them in whatever order you like it will help you in overcoming any difficulties that you may be experiencing in your own life.
- Messages of Hope from the Bible
- Inspirational Messages of Hope
- Messages of Hope during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Short Messages of Hope
- Long Messages of Hope
Messages of Hope from the Bible
The Bible is packed with messages of hope that have inspired people all over the world for thousands of years! The Old and New Testament are full of wisdom, advice, and knowledge that can help you during the struggles in life. Whether you’re looking for advice on how to get through a personal problem or you just want to learn more about Jesus Christ, the Bible has something to offer everyone. Check out some of these messages of hope from the Bible that offer encouragement for tough times.
1. But you, take courage! Do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded. —2 Chronicles 15:7 ESV
2. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. —Jeremiah 29:11 ESV
3. To the choirmaster. Of the Sons of Korah. According to Alamoth. A Song. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling. Selah —Psalm 46:1-3 ESV
4. Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. —Jeremiah 17:7 ESV
5. For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. —Romans 15:4 ESV
6. You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in your word. —Psalm 119:114 ESV
7. Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. —1 Peter 5:7 ESV
8. Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure. —Psalm 16:9 ESV
9. But the Lord takes pleasure in those who fear him, in those who hope in his steadfast love. —Psalm 147:11 ESV
10. Surely there is a future, and your hope will not be cut off. —Proverbs 23:18 ESV
11. The Lord is my portion, says my soul, therefore I will hope in him. —Lamentations 3:24 ESV
12. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us. —Romans 5:5 ESV
13. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. —Romans 15:13 ESV
14. In hope of eternal life, which God, who never lies, promised before the ages began. —Titus 1:2 ESV
15. And everyone who thus hopes in him purifies himself as he is pure. —1 John 3:3 ESV
16. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away. —Revelation 21:4 ESV
17. But he saves the needy from the sword of their mouth and from the hand of the mighty. So the poor have hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. —Job 5:15-16 ESV
18. Therefore, preparing your minds for action, and being sober-minded, set your hope fully on the grace that will be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ. —1 Peter 1:13 ESV
19. And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. —1 Peter 5:10 ESV
20. Having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of his great might. —Ephesians 1:18-19 ESV
21. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. —Hebrews 10:23 ESV
22. And your life will be brighter than the noonday; its darkness will be like the morning. And you will feel secure, because there is hope; you will look around and take your rest in security. You will lie down, and none will make you afraid; many will court your favor. —Job 11:17-19 ESV
23. For the needy shall not always be forgotten, and the hope of the poor shall not perish forever. —Psalm 9:18 ESV
24. Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear him, on those who hope in his steadfast love, that he may deliver their soul from death and keep them alive in famine. —Psalm 33:18-19 ESV
25. For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience. —Romans 8:24-25 ESV
26. It does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. —1 Corinthians 13:6-7 ESV
27. Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God. —Psalm 42:11 ESV
28. There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call— one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. —Ephesians 4:4-6 ESV
29. For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. —Psalm 62:5-6 ESV
30. For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe. —1 Timothy 4:10 ESV
31. O Israel, hope in the Lord! For with the Lord there is steadfast love, and with him is plentiful redemption. —Psalm 130:7 ESV
32. Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us. —Romans 5:3-5 ESV
33. Now may our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God our Father, who loved us and gave us eternal comfort and good hope through grace, comfort your hearts and establish them in every good work and word. —2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 ESV
34. Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. For by it the people of old received their commendation. By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible. —Hebrews 11:1-3 ESV
35. He was foreknown before the foundation of the world but was made manifest in the last times for the sake of you who through him are believers in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God. —1 Peter 1:20-21 ESV
Inspirational Messages of Hope
Our lives can get so hectic and caught up in the hustle of life that we forget about our own well-being and end up digging ourselves into a hole that’s hard to dig out of. We all need something to lift us up and remind us that it’s not all bad. Inspirational messages of hope are the perfect way to achieve this. Let these messages inspire you, motivate you, and remind you that you can still achieve your dreams, no matter how distant they may appear.
36. Set your life’s goals with the knowledge that you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
37. You can either choose to give up during the hard times or push yourself harder than ever before because giving up is not an option for you.
38. Don’t forget why you started doing what you’re doing in the first place and keep moving forward.
39. There will be people that will try to bring you down, but don’t let them dictate your actions and decisions.
40. Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty, because that’s when you’ll experience the most growth.
41. We can’t choose what hand we’re dealt in life, but we can choose how we play the cards.
42. If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’ll always be in the same place.
43. In order to be successful, you have to take risks. There is no such thing as a fail-safe plan.
44. Wake up each morning and pursue your goals with an unwavering determination.
45. One man can be a handful. Two men can hold the walls up. Three men can crowd it. Four men can confuse it and a group can stand around and watch it crumble.
46. Do not be in any way deceived, your past cannot hold you back for you always have the power to change it.
47. If you allow people to tell you that you can’t do something, you’ll always submit and comply with their low expectations.
48. You can either let other people tell you who you are and what you can and can’t do or you can go out and forge your own path and write your own destiny.
49. It doesn’t matter who doesn’t believe in you. It only matters who does.
50. You can either go out and blaze your own path or follow in the footsteps of others. The choice is yours to make, but there will be consequences either way.
51. Don’t worry about pleasing everyone or making everyone happy. Instead, do what’s right for you and those you care about.
52. The journey may be long and hard, but at the end of it all, it’ll be worth it because you worked hard to get where you are today.
53. Always aim high and push yourself to work harder than anyone else. Your tireless dedication will ensure your success.
54. Never give up on something that you really want. Keeping going until you reach the finish line every time.
55. No matter how many mistakes you make, you will always be able to achieve your goals as long as you learn from each one.
56. Don’t focus on how far you have to go because it’s an ever-changing distance. Instead, focus on the fact that you are getting closer to your goal each day.
57. It’s okay to be afraid because fear can provide us with guidance. However, it’s not okay to let fear control your actions.
58. You don’t need to be faster than the bear, you just need to be faster than the other guys with the bear.
59. You can’t please everyone in life. There will always be someone who doesn’t like you. That’s life.
60. There will be times when you have to choose to put yourself first in order to ensure your survival, even if others don’t agree with your decisions.
61. You’re can’t just drift through life; you have to have a certain amount of drive and motivation.
62. Don’t ever do something halfway. If you’re going to do something, give it your all or don’t bother.
63. It’s okay to seek help from others because we all need assistance in one form or another at times in our lives.
64. If you give up, you fail. And if you fail, then so does the team. If the team fails, then everyone loses.
65. Do not follow where the path may lead. Instead, head for where there is no path and make one of your own.
66. In order to achieve your goals and dreams, you have to believe in them first before anyone else will.
67. True leaders aren’t born, they are made through hard work, dedication, and perseverance.
68. Leadership isn’t about being a know-It-all or bossing people around. It’s about having the ability to get the most out of your team.
69. Never stop fighting for what you believe in because if you do, you’ll be letting yourself down and everyone else who believed in you.
70. There will be many people who don’t believe in you and will attempt to bring you down every step of the way. Don’t let them get to you.
71. You don’t have to be rich, famous, or powerful to be successful. You just have to be successful at whatever it is that you do.
72. There are going to be people who are jealous of you. Let them be envious of your success. It’s a compliment in disguise.
73. If you really want to achieve something, there’s nothing and nobody that is going to stop you.
74. Most people aren’t self-aware. They don’t recognize or acknowledge their own faults and that’s what causes them to fail.
75. You can learn a lot from your mistakes, but you have to take the time to reflect upon them.
76. Once you make a commitment to something or someone, you need to see it through to the very end.
77. No one is going to care more about your dreams than you are. Its up to you to accomplish your goals and aspirations in life.
78. Don’t dwell on the past because it’s already done. The past is just a lesson for you to learn from as you move forward towards your goals in the future.
79. Stop worrying about things that are outside of your control. Worrying will only cause you to become less productive.
Messages of Hope during COVID-19 Pandemic
The Covid-19 pandemic killed millions of people across the globe. There are thousands of recorded accounts of people who were exposed to the virus, but managed to survive. Because of this, we created messages of hope during the Covid-19 pandemic. This is a collection of messages that we believe will help you overcome the fear and anxiety caused by the virus.
80. Thoughts become things. What you constantly think about is what you tend to materialize in your life.
81. You are greater than the challenges that you face today. You can overcome whatever obstacles are in your path.
82. The mind wants to quit, but the body can endure. Press on with endurance and you’ll achieve victory in the end.
83. You are a survivor. Even if you feel like you aren’t, you are. Remember, it’s all in your mind.
84. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. After this is all over and done with, you’ll be able to look back and take comfort in knowing that you made it through the worst.
85. No matter what happens, it’s not going to be as bad as you think it might be. Stay positive and focus on finding the bright side of life.
86. The odds are meant to be beaten. Think about the people in history who have overcome great odds. You are no different.
87. It’s okay to cry and scream if you need to. It’s not a sign of weakness, it’s a sign that you have emotions and that you’re human.
88. Death is inevitable, but it’s not going to be your fate. Fate is what you make of it. The choice is yours.
89. You know more than you think you do. You’ve learned a lot over the years. Your experiences can help you succeed.
90. In dark times, we are called to rely on the ancient wisdom of the past in order to ensure our survival.
91. We must strive to maintain peace and order in society or else we open the doors for chaos and destruction.
92. Don’t fight death, it is inevitable. You will die eventually so why not die productively by serving your community (if you were infected) or die trying to help others (if you were a survivor).
93. In order to achieve peace and prosperity, we must adhere to certain rules and regulations.
94. Even though I’ve passed on, I will always be with you, watching over you and guiding your actions to ensure your success.
95. You are never alone. There are others like you still out there and you can help each other if you just look hard enough.
96. Good people die every day. Make your life worth something. Don’t give in to hopelessness.
97. You may feel sad now because of what has happened, but you will have the chance to rebuild what was lost.
98. Do what you can to help your fellow survivors, even if you don’t trust them. You never know, they might save your life one day.
99. The only person you can rely on is yourself. All others are merely transients.
100. What doesn’t kill me makes me stronger. My struggles have made me who I am. I am a survivor.
101. Never forget where you come from or those who came before you. They got you to where you are and your descendants will benefit from what you’ve done. Remember, your actions will affect future generations.
102. There is nothing to be gained from fearing the inevitable. Death is natural. When your time comes, you will die.
103. You are the future. What you do now will echo in the minds of others for a long time to come, whether it be the memory of a beloved friend or fearful enemy.
104. Remember those that have died. Do not let their deaths be in vain. Carry on their legacy and ensure that their sacrifices weren’t made in vain.
105. Survival of the fittest. The weak die and the strong live on.
106. No one can help you. You’re on your own. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.
107. Don’t judge others so harshly, for you will face the same judgments on the day that you die.
108. It is not about how your life ends, but how you lived. You will be remembered by those whom you touched and by what you did.
109. Do not wish for death; death is not a friend, even if it comes at old age. Live life while you have it.
110. You can accomplish great things, but only if you are willing to sacrifice.
111. When life presents a challenge to you, it is because you are destined to accomplish something great.
112. People are forgetful. If you exceed their expectations, they will remember you; if you fall short of their expectations, they will soon forget about you.
113. Nothing lasts forever. Thus, you should try your best to make the best of what you have while you can.
114. You’re not as smart as you think you are. There’s always somebody smarter out there than you.
115. You’re not as dumb as you think you are. Don’t under estimate your abilities; there’s always room for you to improve and grow.
116. When you see a person with the same tattoo as you, they are part of your crew and you are expected to protect them at all costs.
117. It’s not what you know, it’s who you know. Connections are important. They can help when you need it most.
118. You’re on your own. If you want something, you have to work for it. Don’t expect handouts.
119. If your enemies are making mistakes, take advantage of it. They won’t make that same mistake again.
120. No matter how much you’ve done or how far you’ve come, you’re not there yet. You’ve still got more to do and more to go. So keep your head up and push forward.
121. If you’re tired, take a break. Your life is more important than any mission.
122. Don’t make mistakes. Check what you did five times before doing it for real.
Short Messages of Hope
What is the most important thing to tell someone when you’re trying to comfort them or cheer someone up? It’s not a long, long list of things. It’s a short list of things that have an impact on their lives. The next time you want to tell someone something but don’t have the right words to say, try one of these short messages of hope.
123. We will get through this and rebuild stronger than before.
124. Things are bad now, but they will get better. Just hang on.
125. Don’t give up hope just yet. We can win this war yet.
126. Stay strong and we’ll all get through this together.
127. We’ve been through worse situations than this and survived. We will survive this too.
128. Our allies will come to help us in our time of need, just you wait and see.
129. This is all part of God’s plan. Everything will end up working out in the end.
130. Let’s take a break and clear our minds of this terrible situation. I’ll go get some tea.
131. Let’s train hard today and get back into fighting form again, yeah?
132. Believe in yourself and everything else will fall into place.
133. Don’t be afraid to take risks and learn from your mistakes.
134. It matters less how you got knocked down and more about how you get up.
135. Be the change you wish to see in the world.
136. The only person you need to be better than is the person you were yesterday.
137. If you give up during tough times, you won’t ever reach your full potential.
138. The only person who can tell you that you can’t do something is yourself.
139. If you believe in yourself and your abilities, you can achieve anything.
140. You only fail when you give up, so don’t give up.
141. Believe in yourself and your ability to do great things.
142. To be successful, you have to want it more than anything else.
143. One day this war will be over and we will rebuild everything that has been destroyed.
144. When we win this war, I’m going to get an engraved stone monument built in your honor.
145. The first thing I’m going to do when we win this war is build a house made of gold.
146. Sometimes it’s better to ignore the critics and haters and just do what you know is right.
147. When the going gets tough, some people are destined to give up.
148. Never be ashamed of your past because it makes you the person you are today.
149. You can either view your past as a stumbling block or a stepping stone.
150. Who you are today is the combined result of all the choices you made yesterday.
151. You are not entitled to anything in life. You have to earn everything you achieve.
152. If you’re going through hell, keep going.
153. Death is not the end of life, but the start of a new journey.
154. We are fortunate that our ancestors have left behind wisdom for us to learn from.
155. There’s no point in having a dream if you’re not prepared to work hard for it.
156. It’s OK to be afraid, but don’t let your fear control you.
157. Don’t let your fear of the darkness prevent you from seeing the stars.
158. The best way to defeat your enemies is to make peace with them.
159. Some people will never see reason, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to persuade them.
160. Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength.
161. Every day we grow stronger. One day we will overwhelm the world.
162. Pain is temporary but pride is forever. Never forget that.
163. You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
164. It will be hard at first, but it will get easier as time goes on. Always does.
165. The lord helps them that help themselves.
166. Never give up and never surrender.
167. If you believe in yourself, you can do anything.
168. It’s OK to cry, but never cry over the same thing twice.
169. Our dreams are more powerful than the reality.
170. Help the ones in need. Be selfless. It is the only way to ensure your survival.
171. You will never be truly happy until you learn to let go of your past failures.
Long Messages of Hope
Sometimes we just need a little reminder that things will be ok. While we are facing hard times, there are always things we can do to help make it better. Sometimes, all we need is a little more positivity in our lives. Here are some long messages of hope to keep you going, during these dark times.
172. No matter what you’re going through right now, whether it’s something big or something small, remember that this too shall pass. Everything has an end to it, so don’t worry and certainly don’t lose hope. Things will get better, in some time you will look back to this moment and laugh.
173. There will be times in your life when you will be presented with obstacles that will force you to make a choice of whether to allow them to break you or make you stronger.
174. When the going gets tough, don’t resort to complaining, whining, and all around avoidance, for that is the behavior of the weak. Instead, rise up, overcome, and achieve!
175. Don’t just go through the motions in life, because one day you’ll wake up and wonder where all the time went. Life is short so you have to make the absolute most of it while you’re here.
176. In life, you will constantly face trials and challenges. It’s important to work hard and develop self-discipline so you can overcome these obstacles. But it’s also important to work smart and find the smartest way of doing things.
177. Don’t dwell on the past. It’s gone and will never come back. The future is yet to be realized. However, you are here now. Make the most of it by facing it head on with a positive attitude.
178. We all have had dreams when we were little, but it’s important to recognize the difference between real life and fantasy. While it’s okay to have a few fantasies here and there, we should still try to make our lives as realistic as possible. After all, the greatest fantasies are usually the ones that we can’t make come true.
179. You will encounter a lot of people in life. Some of those people will encourage you to do better. Others will want to see you fail. The ones who matter are the ones that encourage you to never give up.
180. Life is like a river: constant change, inevitable currents, ups and downs, and unavoidable tidal waves. The key however, is not to let the wave drag you out to sea or drown you.
181. It is important to believe in yourself and have confidence in your abilities. But it is equally important to remember that no matter how talented or skilled you are, you cannot do everything alone.
182. Don’t seek the respect of those you went to high school with, the hustle and bustle of the city, or even the approval from your family. Instead, seek the respect of those who understand your struggle and will always have your back no matter what.
183. Never let yourself be defined by your past. The past can serve as a blueprint of where you’ve been, but it doesn’t have to dictate where you’re going.
184. No matter how bad your day is going, don’t lose sight of what’s important: your family and your health. Everything else is secondary.
185. The world won’t care about your problems, so don’t even bother complaining about them. Instead, do something about it; show the world that you’re going to be just fine. That you can overcome any obstacle, because you were built for more.
186. There is nothing you can’t achieve if you set your mind to it and work hard for it. The world is a scary place at times, but that shouldn’t stop you from exploring it and being the best person you can be.
187. As you go through life, it’s easy to get caught up with the rat race and your career that you forget about what’s important in life. Remember to spend quality time with your family and friends, because at the end of the day that’s all that matters.
188. There are unlimited possibilities out there for you as long as you’re willing to work hard and persevere through the struggles. Life will deal you a hand of cards. It’s up to you whether you fold or if you decide to see it through till the end.
189. If someone doesn’t appreciate you or treat you well, then they are not worth your time. You are better off without them and their negativity in your life.” Don’t get so caught up in what you’re doing that you forget to take time out to enjoy the smaller things in life.
190. Life is all about balance. You need to work hard, but you also need to play hard. You need to relax every once in a while, but you also need to set goals for yourself.
191. Never let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. Do what you love and do it to the best of your ability. The rest will fall in to place.
192. Procrastinating is a habit that we can often times easily fall into. But when it comes to important decisions in your life, such as your career and relationships, it’s best to not put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
193. It’s easy to get caught up with the material things in life and lose sight of what’s really important. No amount of money or any other material possession is worth sacrificing your health.
194. You can either let the events that happen to you shape who you are, or you can take a hold of your life and shape who you want to be. Life is a gift, and it should not be taken for granted. Make the most of it every day.
195. If you allow yourself to fall into a negative spiral, it can be hard to get out of that rut. However, if you keep a positive mindset and keep working towards your goals, then there is no obstacle that you can’t overcome.
196. You are going to encounter a lot of naysayers in life. What’s important is that you don’t listen to them. If you feel that something is right for you, then you should go for it, because in the end that’s what is going to make you happy.
197. Sometimes, it’s okay to take a leap of faith even if your gut is telling you not to. But other times it’s important to follow your instinct because your life could very well be at stake.
198. If you’re ever feeling lonely, remember that there are so many people in this world that love and care about you. Life gives us all challenges, but it’s how we face these challenges that ultimately defines who we are, so let’s be strong together and face them head-on.
199. When you have a child, they can either be your pride and joy or something that brings you constant sorrow and grief. It all depends on how you parent and interact with them.
200. It’s easy to become cynical and lose faith in humanity when we hear about so many tragic things happening in the world. But if you have hope for a better tomorrow, then you can make that a reality because you can be part of the change. You can make this world a better place.
201. We all have different skills and talents that we’ve developed. Even the little things that you think are insignificant or not important, might just be what someone else is learning. We’re all teachers and students in one way or another.
202. We all go through struggles and challenges in life, but when we face these things with others, it can strengthen the bond that us as humans have with each other. No matter how rich or poor, big or small, old or young, we are all equal in the fact that we all have struggles in one way or another.
203. You don’t need to be a star athlete or the smartest person in the world, you just need to be yourself. So if you haven’t found that one thing you’re passionate about in life, keep searching until you do.
204. It’s easy to complain and feel sorry for yourself and want things to change. But it’s more important to take that extra step and do something about it. You have the power to change things for the better, so why not use it?
205. There’s going to be a lot of times in our lives where we’re going to have to make tough decisions. So if you ever feel like you’re lacking direction or aren’t sure what you want in life, just remember, it’s your decisions that are going to make you who you are in the end.
206. Always be proud of yourself for whatever it is that you do, because even the smallest step in the right direction is still movement towards your goals.
207. No matter who you are or what status you have in life, we’re all going to die someday. It’s just a universal truth that none of us can escape. When that day comes, there will be no difference between a king and a pauper in terms of their station in the afterlife. So treat everyone with respect and dignity, no matter their background or social status, because you never know if that homeless person you ignored today will be the one who’s judging you for your bad deeds on the day you die.
208. One of the most popular quotes by Einstein is, ‘The only source of knowledge is experience.’ While there might be a bit of debate about that statement, it does hold some truth to it. You can learn as much as you want from books, but until you actually go out into the real world and gain that experience on your own, it’ll all be useless in the long run. It’s like when you take a test in school; studying and reading the information is important, but if you don’t put it into practice, then you’re never really going to master that subject.
209. Forgive everyone. Even if the person who hurt you or you feel has wronged you doesn’t accept your forgiveness, you need to forgive them all the same. When you hold a grudge against someone or continue to hate them, it only hurts you more in the long run. The only one whose feelings get hurt are your own.
210. If someone apologizes to you, then the decent thing to do is accept their apology. Holding a grudge against someone only hurts you in the long run and won’t make you feel any better, so move on with your life. If they hurt you again, then that’s another story, but at least give them the chance to prove that they’ve changed.
211. Never try to change someone. You love them for who they are and if you try to change them into something they’re not, it’s going to cause trouble in the long run.
212. It’s really easy to fall into the whole cliche of high school drama. There will always be people you’ll dislike, people who won’t get along with you and all of the typical drama that comes with it, but try your best to remember that in the big picture, it’s really not a big deal.
There you have it, 212 inspirational messages of hope and encouragement to carry you through life! Hopefully, these words of wisdom will help you through whatever struggles you’re dealing with in life.
May these messages inspire you to live life to the fullest.