If you’re looking for some good morning messages for friends, you’ve come to the right place! On this page, you’ll find over 420+ of the best good morning messages for friends, organized by category for easy browsing.
We all have days when we wake up feeling down and unmotivated. A good morning message from someone we care about can do a lot to lift our spirits, and it’s also one of the most effective ways to show someone we care.
See also: 600+ Positive Messages to Brighten Someone’s Day
Use the examples of good morning messages for friends given below to start encouraging your friends today!
- Heart Touching Good Morning Messages for Friends
- Funny Good Morning Messages for Friends
- Sweet Good Morning Messages for Friends
- Motivational Good Morning Messages for Friends
- Inspirational Good Morning Messages for Friends
- Short Good Morning Messages for Friends
- Long Good Morning Messages for Friends
Heart Touching Good Morning Messages for Friends
These are the heart touching good morning messages for friends that will surely make them cry out of joy. Send one to your bestie, and you’ll see that bond between you two grow even stronger than before.
See also: 700+ Good Morning Messages To Send Your Loved Ones
1. Good morning dear friend! I just wanted to let you know that you’re one of the best friends I’ve ever had. Thanks for always being there for me. I love you!
2. I think of you not just as my friend, but also as my sister. I’ve never met anyone quite like you, and I’m glad to have you in my life. Good morning!
3. Before we met, I was alone. After we met, I knew we would be friends forever. You’re one of the best people I know, and I’m glad you’re in my life. Good morning!
4. I want to wish you the happiest of mornings because you deserve it. You are one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met, and I’m honored to have you in my life. Good morning, friend!
5. The most amazing things in life are free, and one of those things is a good friend like you. I’m lucky to have grown up with you, and I hope we stay together forever. Good morning.
6. I just want to say that I cherish our friendship. I hope that it continues to grow stronger as the days go by. Have a good morning!
7. I’m blessed to have you as a friend. The purest joys in life are free, and one of those joys is having you as a friend. Thanks for always being there for me. Good morning!
8. A good friend is like a four leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have. Thanks for being a great friend, you’ve brought much happiness into my life. Good morning!
9. I want to wish you all the happiness in the world today. You deserve it because you’re not only a great friend, but also an inspiration. Good morning!
10. You have a big heart. I’ve seen you give people a chance, even when they don’t deserve it. I can’t thank you enough for being my friend. Thanks for being my friend. Good morning!
11. I hope that your day is as beautiful as you are. You’re not only a good friend, but also an inspiration to me and everyone else who knows you. I love you! Good morning.
12. The best things in life are free, and one of those things is a wonderful friend like you. I’m honored to have you as my friend, and together we’ll continue to reach new peaks. Good morning!
13. When it’s dark and I can’t see a way out, it’s your friendship that shows me the light and guides me towards the right path. You’re not only good looking, but also a true friend. Good morning!
14. I just wanted to say that you’re the most amazing friend a person can ever have. You’ve been there for me in my darkest hours, and I’ll forever be grateful to you. Have a great morning!
15. When I look at you, I don’t just see a friend. I see the beauty of a rose that has thorns to protect it. I cherish you, and I’ll forever be in your debt. Good morning!
16. I wish you all the best. You deserve everything good in life because you are a special person. Never change, and always stay true to yourself. Good morning!
17. You make every morning special because you’re my best friend. You’ve made my life much easier, and I want you to know that I appreciate you. Thanks! Good morning.
18. The sun might be miles above the sky, but you’re miles above every other person in my eyes. No one can replace you. You’re a rare gem, and I’ll always value our friendship. Good morning!
19. We make a great team because together we can get through anything. I’m honored to have you by my side. Good morning, friend!
20. I don’t know where I’d be if it wasn’t for you. You’ve helped me out in the past, and I can only hope that I can do the same for you one day. You’re a true blessing in disguise. Good morning.
21. When everyone else might be turning their backs on you, I’ll forever be there for you. You’re my one and only best friend, and nothing can change that. Good morning!
22. When my chips are down, I know that I can count on you to cheer me up. You always bring a smile to my face. Thanks for all the happiness you give me. Good morning!
23. I want to thank you for being the wonderful friend that you are. I don’t tell you that enough, but it’s so true. You really are the greatest! Good morning!
24. If I’m the king of something, then you’re the queen, because our friendship is truly a blessing from above. You enhance my reign with your radiant personality. Good morning!
25. You always seem to be there for me when I need you the most. I don’t know how I can ever repay you for all that you’ve done for me. You’re a great friend! Good morning!
26. I feel so blessed to have a friend like you. You bring a smile to my face and joy to my heart. Thanks for making me happy. Good morning!
27. You’re a great person, and you deserve all the success in the world. I know you’ll achieve it because you can do anything you set your mind to. Have faith in yourself. Good morning!
28. I wish you all the best, just like I’ve always done and will continue to do for the rest of our lives. You’re a shining star, and I hope you know that. Good morning!
29. Our friendship is one of a kind, and I want you to know that I cherish all the good times we’ve had so far. Good morning!
30. You’re the light that guides me in the darkness. You’ve helped me out of some sticky situations, and I’ll always be thankful to you for that. Thanks! Good morning!
See also: 800+ Best Good Night Messages for Lovers, Friends, and Family
31. I don’t know what I’d do without you, but I appreciate your friendship more than you can ever imagine. Thanks for being there for me always. You’re a blessing from heaven! Good morning.
32. You’re one of a kind, and I don’t know where I’d be without you in my life. Thanks for caring and being a great friend. You’re the best! Good morning.
33. My dearest buddy, you’re a wonderful person, and I just wanted to let you know that you’re always in my thoughts. Have an awesome day! Good morning!
34. I couldn’t ask for a better friend than you. You fill me with joy and laughter every day, and I cherish all our moments together. Good morning!
35. You’re the light that brightens up my dark days. Thanks for always being there for me. You’re the best! Good morning.
36. I don’t tell you this enough, but I really do appreciate your friendship. Thanks for giving me hope and joy when things look grim. You’re an angel from heaven! Good morning!
37. You’re a blessing in disguise. Thanks for all that you do for me every day, and have a great morning!
38. I just wanted to remind you that you’re great and I hope you have a wonderful day! Good morning!
39. Thanks for being such a good sport. You’re a true friend, and I cherish our moments together! Good morning!
40. We’re not just friends. We’re best friends, and I’m so glad to have you in my life. Thanks for making me laugh and being supportive. I love you!
41. I couldn’t thank god enough for giving a loyal friend like you. You’re an angel, and I want you to know that I cherish your friendship very much. Thanks! Good morning!
42. Having you as my close friend is a great honor and privilege. You’re a blessing from god, and I’m so glad to have you in my life. Thanks for everything, and have a lovely morning!
43. Our friendship is like a tree that will stand strong and firm against all odds. It’ll continue to stand tall for many years to come. Thanks for being such a good and close friend! Good morning!
44. You’re the core reason why I have so much to live for. You’ve helped me forget all my troubles, and I can’t thank you enough for that. Have a great day! Good morning!
45. Good morning, dear friend! I just wanted to let you know that I’m proud of you and always will be. You’re the best! Good morning!
46. The sun’s up, the sky’s a beautiful blue, birds are chirping, I’m smiling from ear to ear, and I’m thinking of you! Thanks for being such a great friend. Have an awesome morning!
47. I don’t think I’ll ever find another friend like you. You’re one in a million. Thanks for always being so understanding and caring. You bring a smile to my face! Good morning!
48. Seeing your face the first thing in the morning makes me glad to be alive. I appreciate you, and I hope you have a great day! Good morning!
49. You’re not just a friend, you’re my sister. I love you, and I want you to have an enjoyable day. Good morning!
50. I wanted to send you a quick note to wish you a good morning. You’re so much more than just a friend to me. I appreciate you always! Good morning!
51. Thanks for always listening. You’re a great friend and I am beyond blessed for having you. Good morning!
52. Every morning, I wake up with a smile because I know that I’ve got you on my side. Thanks for all the wonderful things you do for me. Have a great day, friend! Good morning!
53. You’re like the sweet fragrance of flowers, adding joy to my life. I treasure our friendship and wish you a great day ahead! Good morning!
54. We’ve grown up together. We’ve laughed together. We’ve cried together. All of these things have made us stronger. You’re my friend forever, and I adore you! Have an awesome morning!
55. A morning spent without a friend is like a day without the sun. I want you to have a great day. Good morning!
56. You’re such a loyal and true friend. I cherish you, and I wish you a fulfilling day ahead. Good morning!
57. It’s a new morning, and it’s time to get out there and make it big! I know you’ll succeed in everything you do because you’ll always have my full support! Good morning!
58. Don’t stress too much! You’re intelligent enough to pull it off, and I’ll be right here beside you all the way. Good morning!
59. I’m so proud of everything you’ve ever done, and I believe you can reach greater heights. I love you, and I wish you an amazing day! Good morning!
60. Someday soon, we should meet up for a cup of coffee. I want to hear all about what you’ve been doing with your life. It would be so great to catch up! Until then, have a marvelous morning!
61. You’re such a good person, and there’s no one else I’d rather have as a friend. I cherish you always! Good morning!
62. I hope you have the most enjoyable day. You always deserve it! Good morning!
Funny Good Morning Messages for Friends
Mornings can be boring and tedious. You want to have some fun when you wake up and you want to share the vibes. The following funny good morning messages for friends are the ones to send when you want something fun to happen. These would serve as a great way to make your friends laugh as well.
See also: 600+ Good Morning Messages for Her to Make Her Smile
63. If waking up next to me was as good as waking up to this message from me, you’d still be asleep. I love you, man! Have a great day!
64. Waking up is important. It is because of this fact that I am sending you this message at such an ungodly hour! I do it all for you! Good morning!
65. If you don’t wake up now, you’re going to miss out on the chance to have me as your friend. So, do us both a favor and wake up! Good morning!
66. I hope you have a very happy day. And when I say very, I mean extremely! Good morning!
67. If you were here with me right now, I’d be hugging and kissing you right now. But since you’re not, I’m going to have to charge your phone instead! Good morning!
68. Hey sleepyhead! The night is over, and it’s time to get up already. It’s a beautiful day outside. Wake up so you can see that too! Good morning!
69. I don’t care if the sun isn’t up yet. I’m about to shine in your eyes any minute now. Good morning!
70. The moment you wake up, the moment your eyes open is the moment your day begins to be fabulous. It’s all up to you, so start it up! Good morning!
71. Greetings, Earthling! It is I, your alarm. Today is a wonderful day! I’m sure you’ll have something fun planned for it. Till then, Good morning!
72. Are you a sleepwalker? Because you’re certainly walking into tomorrow, not today! Good morning!
73. Do you have a hangover? Because it’s definitely the morning after! Good morning!
74. Have you heard the saying, the early bird gets the worm? I thought you should know, you snooze, you lose! Good morning!
75. If you were sleeping on the job, I’d give you hell for it. Since you’re still in bed right now, it’s literally the only thing I can give you! Good morning!
See also: 500+ Best Good Night Messages for Her from the Heart
76. Hey there, slugger! It’s time to get out of bed. You have so much to look forward to today! Good morning!
77. If you were a soldier, you’d be a rebel without a cause. But since you aren’t, you have lots of cause to wake up right now! Good morning!
78. Hey! You are HERE right now. Else, I wouldn’t be able to send you this message. Stop pretending and wake up NOW! Good morning!
79. I bet your eyes are half closed right now. That’s a good sign, means you’re on the way to waking up. Come on, just a little more! Good morning!
80. Have a cup of coffee and start your engines. It’s time to wake up and run that day! Good morning!
81. I don’t know about you, but I am feeling so prosperous today. You know why? Because it’s a new day! Morning!
82. Good Morning, lazy bones. I came all the way here just to wake you up. I’m serious. I didn’t want to miss this opportunity of waking you up, not even for a second! Good morning!
83. I know you’re awake. You’ve been answering my messages. Doing it subconsciously? Maybe. But you’re still doing it! Now, open those eyes!
84. Have you ever seen a cat wake up from sleep? They always stretch their arms, turn, and yawn before they get out of bed. You’re doing it right now! But that’s OK, I’m not judging. Good morning!
85. I hate to break it to you, but I won’t be going anywhere anytime soon. And neither will you, because you need to wake up right now!
86. Your alarm is set for this time for a reason. That reason is to get out of bed and start your day! So do it already! Good morning!
87. It’s not a weekend yet, so no snoozing yet! Wake up from your slumber and do something worthwhile! Good morning!
88. Look at the bright side of things. At least you aren’t a farmer having to wake up at the crack of dawn to do your chores. So get up and live a little!
89. Nope, I am not going away. I will continue to send you messages every hour until you wake up. And I don’t feel like programming you an alarm. So there!
90. You’d think the military would teach its recruits how to wake up in the morning. But that’s for them to figure out. In the meantime, it’s still my job to wake you up! Good morning!
91. This is your captain speaking. Fasten your seatbelts and prepare for take off! And yes, I’m talking to the guy who is still in his bed. Wake up!
92. Would you just wake your bones up from bed already? I don’t care if it’s midnight or dawn! Good morning.
Sweet Good Morning Messages for Friends
Sometimes you want your good morning messages to be sweet and intimate. Well, look no further, because we’ve got you covered right here! Sweet good morning messages for friends are listed below.
See also: 350+ Good Morning Messages for Him (Boyfriend or Husband)
93. I don’t need a hug. I need my best friend to wake up so I can hug him! Good morning!
94. Wake up sleepyhead! We have important things to do today! Like talk about our plans for the day!
95. You know those times when you open your fridge, and you see a sweet piece of cake? That’s how I feel right now. But instead of a cake, it’s seeing you awake! Good morning!
96. If you were a vampire, now would be the perfect time to sneak into your room and suck your blood! Nah, just kidding. But really, it’s past noon already. When are you going to wake up?
97. You should feel special today, because it’s not every day that I wish you a good morning! Good morning!
98. Why are you still in your bed? What are you, a slug? I don’t understand how someone as bright and cheery as you still sleeps like a hibernating bear! Good morning!
99. You know what wakes you up better than any cup of coffee? Conversations with me! So get up already! Good morning!
100. Are you sick or something? Because I don’t see you getting out of bed anytime soon. Come on, we got places to go and things to see, and we can’t do that if you’re still in your pj’s! Good morning!
101. As the breeze from the morning air touches my face, I feel special. I feel energized to conquer the world! And all I want to do is share this feeling with you. So get up!
102. I’ve got something to tell you. But before that, you need to wake up from your deep sleep! Good morning to you!
103. A sweet friend like you should always wake up to a good morning greeting from a friend like me. Have a nice day!
104. I’ve got a secret to tell you. Well, let me rephrase that. I’ve got a question to ask you. Are you ready? Here it comes: Wake up!
105. You are the sun, and without you, life has no meaning. So please, wake up, friend!
106. I don’t know what I’d do without you. I love you, friend. I wish you the happiest of mornings!
107. If I were with you right now, I’d give you the biggest hug ever! But since I can’t be there with you right now, the next best thing I can do is send you this sweet message! Good morning!
108. As we grow older and embark on our separate paths in life, let us never forget the memories we have shared. And let us always remember, we’ll always be friends. Good morning!
109. I don’t usually send texts this long, but I just couldn’t help but write a bunch of crap in here just for you! Hey, that rhymes! Good morning!
110. Getting old ain’t easy. One of these days I’m going to wake up, look in the mirror and find a bunch of gray hairs. But until that day, I’ll continue to be young at heart! Good morning!
111. I’m sure you’ve had a really tough day today. But don’t worry. Everything will be all right. Hey, that’s what friends are for, right? Good morning!
112. Did you know that it’s actually good to wake up early? It’s true! You’re supposed to do a bunch of stuff early in the day, before the rest of the world wakes up. Weird, huh?
113. The night is a beautiful thing. But each day, the sun eventually rises, and it ushers in a new day. A day where everything is possible and nothing is impossible! Good morning!
114. I woke up this morning with this strong sense of dread and foreboding. That’s why I’m sending you this message, to brighten up your day! Good morning!
115. A lot of people don’t like Mondays. You know who likes it? Boring people. You? Definitely not boring. In fact, you’re so far from being boring, you’re very interesting! Good morning!
116. I feel really blessed today for a lot of reasons. But the one that stands out the most is the fact that you are in my life! Good morning, friend!
117. As the days go by and we continue to grow older, I will always remember these special moments we share together. Good morning!
118. It’s a new day. New dawn. A time for a new start. Let’s do it all and do it better than ever before! Good morning, friend!
119. Good morning, dear friend! Did you sleep well? I hope you did, because you deserve to! Have a great day!
120. I hope this message brightens your day. If it doesn’t, I don’t know what will! Take care and have an amazing morning!
See also: 360+ Good Night Messages for Him from the Heart
121. The sun has risen and, with it, I wish you a happy morning! It’s going to be the best part of your day!
122. I hope your day be filled with joy! I especially hope you feel comfort in knowing I’m always here for you, whenever you need me! Good morning!
123. We can make it through the bad times if we face them together. We can enjoy the good times together as well. Through thick and thin, you’ll always be my friend. Good morning!
124. It’s a new day. A new beginning. A day where anything can happen. Let’s make it great, shall we?
125. I hope you’re having the best morning ever! I just thought I’d let you know!
126. A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have! Good morning!
127. This message is to let you know that you’re my best friend in the whole world. Have a great day!
128. The night may be dark and unknown, but morning always comes. So keep your chin up, because it’s going to make you smile when you see what I’m talking about! Good morning!
129. If every person had a good friend like you, the world would be a much better place. Thank you for being so wonderful! Good morning!
130. Another day has dawned, and it’s time to take life by the horns! You can do it! I know you can! So no quitting, okay? Good morning!
131. I just wanted to wish you a good morning and let you know that I’m glad you’re my friend. Have an awesome day!
132. Good friends are like stars… You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there. Good morning!
133. I know you’re amazing, but I just wanted to remind you that you’re more amazing than you think you are! Good morning!
134. The sky is awake, so I hope you are too! Let’s make this day great, because we’re gonna need it! Good morning!
135. We may be miles apart, but you’re always in my thoughts. I hope you have an absolutely superb morning, dear friend!
136. I know we’re the best of friends. So how about you ditch that negative mindset, huh? I believe in you! Good morning!
137. A new day is here. A day for new beginnings and new opportunities. So let’s make it the best one yet! Good morning!
138. I know you’re great at what you do. Just thought I’d remind you in case you forget from time to time! Good morning, friend!
139. Sending positive thoughts your way today. May this day be everything you want and even more! Good morning!
140. Let’s make today incredible. I know we can do it if we try! Good morning and take care, friend!
141. You are stronger than you think. I believe in you, so what else matters? Good morning and have a great day!
142. The night is dark and full of terrors, but the dawn also brings new hope. Let’s do our best to make it a bright one, shall we? Good morning!
143. Just the fact that you exist makes life worth living! Have an absolutely wonderful day! Good morning, friend!
144. Sun’s out, guns out! Let’s do this right, shall we? And if you need anything, I’m just a phone call away, friend. Good morning!
145. I’ll try to keep this short because as you know, I’m not very good at that. But what I’m trying to say is… have an awesome morning!
146. I want you to know that you’re appreciated. So take a moment to relax. Have a good morning, friend!
147. No matter what happens today, you’re going to be just fine, because you’re amazing and I believe in you! Good morning, friend!
148. Your life’s a book, and your friends are the chapters. Each one is unique and special, but all together they create a story full of adventure! Good morning, friend!
149. I don’t care if it’s the darkest night or coldest day, as long as I have your friendship I know I’ll make it through. You’re an amazing friend! Good morning!
150. It’s not the end of the world, but you can see it from here… I love you, friend!
151. No matter what happens, just know that you’re one of a kind. You’re amazing and you always will be! Good morning!
152. Sending you a big hug and kisses just to let you know I’m thinking of you! Have an awesome morning, friend!
153. Just so you know, you’re my favorite person in the whole wide world! Have an incredible morning, friend!
154. You should always remember how loved you are. So just in case you forgot, I want you to know that I love you very much. Good morning, friend!
155. I want you to know that you bring light into my life. Shine on, you crazy diamond! Good morning, friend!
156. When life gets tough, just remember that someone out there loves you. And that person is me! Have an absolutely amazing morning!
157. I may not be able to be with you today, but my thoughts are. I hope you have the best morning ever, dear friend!
158. It’s the little things in life that matter most. Let’s take a moment to appreciate those small details, shall we? Good morning!
Motivational Good Morning Messages for Friends
Everyone needs motivation in life. No matter who you are or what you do, sometimes you need a little push to get yourself going. Motivational good morning messages for friends are exactly what you need if you have a friend who’s down in the dumps, feeling uninspired, or just unmotivated.
Use these to help them get through the rough patches in life and help give them the little boost they need to get them to where they want to be. These messages can be used to give your friend a little push in the right direction.
159. Let’s do this! Just take it one step at a time and eventually we’ll get there. Together! Good morning!
160. I don’t have anything to teach you, but I can inspire you to achieve more. Here’s to a productive morning!
161. We may be strangers now, but the day is coming when we’ll be friends. Have a pleasant morning!
162. Let’s make today great, shall we? I have faith in you, so what are you waiting for? It’s time to succeed! Good morning!
163. Working hard or hardly working? Regardless of which it is, I hope you’re doing what you love. Good morning!
164. The secret to success? Do what you love and don’t stop. Ever. Good morning!
165. Don’t let the cynics and critics tell you that you can’t do something. Thanks to you, some people now realize that they can’t do it either. Good morning!
166. I bet the sky isn’t even as blue where you’re from. It’s beautiful here, just take a look outside! Have a great morning!
167. We may be from opposite sides of the spectrum, but I respect your passion and dedication. Have an excellent morning!
168. Some people are asleep while others are awake. The choice is yours whether you sink or swim. Swim, my friend! Good morning!
169. Life is a balance of holding on and letting go. Hope you’re ready to let go and move on to bigger and better things. Good morning!
170. One moment you’re at the bottom, the next you’re at the top. The choice, as they say, is yours. I hope you choose to do great things. Good morning!
171. If you think the grass is greener on the other side, you need to realize that you’re on the side with enough sunlight to grow grass. Good morning!
172. The sun rises every morning, but sometimes it’s hidden behind the clouds. Even so, it’s still there burning brightly. Have faith that your hopes and dreams will come true. Good morning!
173. Don’t dwell on the past because it won’t do you any good. Live in the present and focus on what lies ahead. Good morning!
174. You can do this. I believe in you. Just remember that failure is not an option. Good morning, friend!
175. Never lose sight of your dreams and aspirations. Cherish them always, and they’ll lead you to places you never thought possible. Good morning!
176. It’s morning, time to rise and shine! Or, you know, sleep another hour or two if you’d like… Up to you.
177. Life is tough, but so are you. You can make it. Just do what you’re passionate about. Good morning!
178. Yesterday is miles away and tomorrow is still days away. Today is the only thing that matters. Make it count. Good morning!
179. The night is here, but the day is on its way. Your time is now, so don’t waste it in bed. Go out there and do what you were meant to do. Good morning!
180. Sometimes life is predictable and sometimes it’s not. Whether it’s predictable or not, you have choices to make along the way. Choose wisely. Good morning!
181. When you wake up, the whole world doesn’t revolve around you. The sun will keep on rising even if you choose to sleep. Good morning.
182. Sunrise, sunset. Sunrise, sunset. Every day is beautiful, so why waste your time sleeping? Good morning!
183. The brightest stars appear when it’s darkest. You may be surrounded by darkness right now, but a brighter tomorrow is on its way. Good morning!
184. Yesterday is miles away and tomorrow is still days away. Today is the only thing that matters. Make it count. Good morning, friend!
185. Even the strongest oak tree began as a little sapling. You’ve got what it takes to achieve greatness. Good morning!
186. Silence can be louder than words. Sometimes you have to stop and take a moment to absorb the world around you. Good morning, friend.
187. Opportunities are like sunrises. You miss one, and you have to wait for a very long time. Make the most of each day. Good morning.
188. Some people look up at the stars and wonder about what they can’t see. I look up and just wonder at what’s right in front of me. Good morning.
189. The past is long gone, the future hasn’t arrived yet, and the present is all we have. Make it count. Good morning.
190. Success comes to those who are willing to work for it. Make sure you’re one of those people, or else you may fail. Good morning!
191. Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get. It’s always better to buy your own though, because then you know what you’re getting. Good morning!
192. The road to success is never easy. It’s riddled with obstacles and hardships, but it’s worth traveling down. Good morning.
193. Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle. Stand tall and proud and shine each and every day. Good morning!
194. The night is long, but the day will come soon. You just have to hold on for a little while longer. Never lose hope. Good morning!
195. There’s a fine line between bravery and stupidity. Sometimes it takes a bit of both to achieve great things in this world. Good morning.
196. Never underestimate the power of your mind. If you really want something, you can achieve it. Just take the first step. Good morning!
197. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and you’re alive to see another beautiful day. What more could you want? Good morning!
198. As long as you keep trying, you haven’t lost yet. So try, try again. Good morning!
199. The day has yet to be written. Your future is unwritten. Whatever you do today will go down in history. What are you going to do? Good morning.
200. It’s a new day and you’re still here. Not everyone from yesterday is still around. Appreciate the time you have. Good morning!
201. Your journey to success is going to have its ups and downs. But no matter what happens, never give up. Good morning!
202. The night is for dreaming, and the dawn is for creating. What are you going to dream up today? Good morning!
203. Just take a moment and acknowledge all the small little things. Appreciating the little things adds color to life. Have a colorful day! Good morning.
204. A lot of people feel overwhelmed by life. They want to give up and just stop trying. The truth is, you can get through it all as long as you keep moving forward. Good morning.
205. When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it. Good morning!
206. Hold on to those close to your heart, and never let go. Because you don’t know when it’s all going to end. Good morning.
207. Don’t dwell on yesterday’s mistakes, and don’t worry about tomorrow. Just cherish the present, because that’s all you’ve got. Good morning!
208. In order for you to succeed, you need to surround yourself with people who will support you. Good morning!
209. The night may be dark, but don’t let that obscure your vision. You have the ability to see clearly in the dark, just like how you have the ability to bring light into a dark world. Good morning!
210. Successful people stay vigilant. They never stop learning, growing, and striving to achieve more. The successful people of today were the dreamers of yesterday. Good morning.
211. It’s better to regret something you did, than something you didn’t do. So throw caution to the wind and do what it is your heart desires. Good morning!
212. Good things take time. Rome wasn’t built in a day. Neither was the Empire State building nor Mount Everest. So keep your head up and your eyes on the prize. Good morning!
213. As long as you’re still alive, there’s always hope. You have the power to change things for the better, so use it. Good morning!
214. If you want success, you can’t make excuses. You have to get up and fight for it. Good morning!
215. Always remember where you came from and never forget your humble beginnings. One step at a time, you’re climbing the ladder of success. Good morning!
216. No one said it was going to be easy. If it were easy, every body would be doing it. Don’t back down now when you’re so close to your goal. Good morning!
217. When something bad happens, the world doesn’t end. The earth keeps on spinning, and so will you. Dust yourself off and start all over again. Good morning!
218. Opportunities are all around you, you just have to reach out and grab them. You never know which ones are going to be the best for you. Good morning!
219. No matter how bad things get, don’t ever do anything illegal or immoral. Even when times are tough, the moral high ground is the path to success. Good morning!
Inspirational Good Morning Messages for Friends
It’s sometimes hard to get up in the morning. But with the right motivation, you can do it! If you lack inspiration on what to say, then here are some inspirational good morning messages for friends that will help you out.
See also: 790+ Inspirational Messages for Friends and Loved Ones
220. Life is like a marathon, you have to train hard and eat right in order to win. There will be people who are going to try to stop you from reaching your goal. But that won’t stop you. Good morning!
221. You’re strong, brave, and intelligent. You faced adversity and came out on top. Never let anyone tell you any different. Good morning!
222. When you feel like giving up, think of why you started in the first place. It gets easier every time. You can and you will succeed. Good morning!
223. If some people don’t like you because you’re striving for your dream, then they were never real friends to begin with. Good morning!
224. Don’t rely on anybody but yourself. If you do, then you’ll end up disappointed and frustrated. Good morning!
225. It’s okay to ask for help when you need it. But you must also realize that you are your own best resource. Good morning!
226. Don’t take the beaten path. Blaze your own trail and go beyond what others think is possible. You can do it. Good morning!
227. Believe in yourself and no one else. The moment that you do is the moment that everything will start rolling your way. Good morning!
228. It’s going to be a great day, so don’t let anything bring you down. Good morning!
229. Let go of the past. It’s just holding you back from reaching your goals and dreams. Good morning!
230. The night is gone and so are the dreams, because it’s morning. But, don’t forget your dreams. Pursue them! Good morning!
231. Life is full of challenges, just make sure you’re always up for the next one. Good morning!
232. It’s going to be a wonderful day, you can already tell. You just know that something great is going to happen. Good morning!
233. You’ve been working hard and it’s finally all paying off. You can see your dream slowly becoming a reality. Keep pushing, you’ll get there. Good morning!
234. Sometimes, no matter how much you want to achieve something, you just need a little motivation from someone who believes in you, to get you there. Good morning!
235. You are your own worst enemy. You have the power to make something of yourself and achieve your goals, but only if you believe in yourself. Good morning!
236. The dark night is ending and a new day is about to begin. A brand new opportunity to turn everything around and make things right again. Good morning!
237. Don’t follow the footsteps of others; find your own path, because that’s the only way you’ll reach your destination. Good morning!
238. Too many people are afraid of taking risks. But if you don’t risk it all, then you risk even more. Good morning!
239. Don’t ever do something that will make you unhappy, because that’s no way to live. Good morning and have a great day!
240. You can accomplish anything you set your mind to. You’ve done it once and you can do it again, because there’s no doubt that you will achieve your goals. Good morning!
241. It may all seem like a broken record, but every morning when you wake up, you have another chance to make the things right. Don’t waste it. Good morning!
242. Time waits for no one. The past is in the past and the future has yet to be written. The present is all you have, so make the most of it. Good morning!
243. Don’t just wish for better days, do something about it! What are you going to do today to make things better? Good morning!
244. Somewhere out there, there’s someone who dreams of you at night and thinks of you every morning. Remember to appreciate those close to you. Good morning.
245. Whether you’re going through hell or high water, things will get better if you just hold on a little longer. Good morning!
246. You don’t need anyone’s permission to be successful. Just do what you have to do and never look back. Good morning!
247. If you could see all the mistakes that I’ve made and learned from, you’d be amazed. Don’t be afraid to fail, just don’t fail to try. Good morning!
248. Even when all the odds are against you and things look grim, the worst is yet to come because the dawn is just around the corner. Good morning!
249. The sun may rise on a new day, but remember to cherish each moment you have because before you know it, it’ll be something in your past. Good morning.
250. Just think about all that you’ve achieved and what you’ve overcome so far. With that being the case, there’s nothing you can’t handle. Good morning!
251. Behind the clouds, the sun is still shining. Life may get really tough sometimes, but it’s during those times when you must hold on the strongest. Good morning!
252. Every new day is another opportunity to turn things around and make things right. The past doesn’t equal the future, so keep pushing forward. Good morning!
253. You never know what lies ahead. It could be your best days or your worst days, but as long as you keep trying, it’ll be your finest hours. Good morning!
254. When the night sky is at its darkest and the wind is icy cold, remember that the dawn is on its way and the sun will soon rise on a brand new day. Good morning!
255. The hustle and bustle of city life is just the same as the calmness and quite of nature’s beauty. However, it’s the people you share it with that make it all worthwhile. Good morning!
256. You can either laugh or cry in the face of adversity. Which one are you going to do today? Good morning!
257. Whether one door closes or another door opens, your goal is still the same, and that’s to reach your ultimate destiny. The path may change, but you don’t. Good morning!
258. If you’re tired, take a nap. If you’re sleepy, close your eyes. In fact, just go to bed because the darkness will be here before you know it. Good morning!
259. Just remember that life won’t be worth living if you don’t have someone to share your joy with or someone to mourn with when things don’t go right. Good morning!
260. Every day is the same: the sun rises, the moon glows, and the stars shine. It’ll always be this way too. Good morning.
261. Don’t forget to enjoy the smaller things in life. Without them, the big ones wouldn’t even matter. Good morning.
262. You’re opening up one eye and then the other because a brand new day is here. What are you going to do with it? Good morning!
263. It’s past twelve and the dawn of a new day, which means the possibilities are endless. What are you waiting for? Good morning!
264. The early bird catches the worm, but you can still catch a nap. You deserve it for all that you’ve done. Good morning!
265. A brand new day is like a blank canvas waiting for the strokes of your imagination. What masterpiece will you paint today? Good morning!
266. The sky may be dark and the stars may be quiet, but soon the sun will rise and they’ll shine once again. You can shine too, just rise and shine today! Good morning!
267. Brand new morning, brand new day, let’s see what it has in store. Another hard day’s work or something easy? Victory or defeat? Only time will tell. Good morning!
268. Have you ever seen the sunrise from the windows of your room? It’s quite beautiful. Watch it with me. Good morning!
269. You may feel like giving up, but don’t. Even if you’ve been defeated a hundred times, rise above it all and keep persevering. Good morning!
270. The sun’s rising and the moon’s setting. The world’s still spinning, so get up, and let’s begin. Good morning!
271. Life is a game and each day is a new round. Yesterday is history, tomorrow’s a mystery, but today’s a gift. That’s why they call it the present. Good morning!
272. Good morning to the person reading this, I hope you know that I’m thankful that you’re in my life.
273. When the night fades and the sun rises, it’ll all be over soon. You need to make the most of the opportunity and wake up. Good morning!
274. Each and every morning you wake up, you’re one day closer to your goals. So, stop slacking and rise up! Good morning!
275. It’s been a long night and now it’s time to reap what you sow. So, wake up and get to it! Good morning!
276. The sky’s getting brighter and that means it’s time to close your eyes. But open your eyes to a brand new day! Good morning!
277. Have you ever heard of the rising sun? Well, that’s happened. Time for you to rise too. Good morning!
278. The sun’s out, the sky’s blue, and it’s a beautiful day. Time to wander and explore this world! Good morning!
279. Morning has come and so have you to this beautiful world. Make your day even better by spreading goodness. Good morning!
280. The sun’s shining, the grass is green, but none of that compares to how radiant you are. Good morning!
281. A new day has dawned and the only certainty is uncertainty. The only guarantee is opportunity. So, wake up and make the best of it! Good morning!
282. It’s been said that life begins at the end of your comfort zone. So, rise up and take on the world! Good morning!
283. Rise and shine! It’s a brand new morning, but it’s an old day. Time to make it count! Good morning!
284. The sky’s awake, the sun’s awake, but the stars are still in your eyes. It’s okay, we’ll wait for them to fade away. Good morning!
285. The darkest part of night is before the dawn. It’s time to get up and let the sun shine in your darkness. Good morning!
286. It’s a new day, but it’s always a good day when you wake up. So, wake up and make it better! Good morning!
287. The morning is like a whisper of God on the wind to start your day. Listen to it and let it be your guiding light. Good morning!
288. Life can be as bitter or as sweet as you make it out to be. So, what’s it going to be today? Good morning!
289. This is your day. You can make it whatever you want to make it. Time to shine! Good morning!
290. You may have had a rough night, but those troubles are behind you now. Look forward and move on! Good morning!
Short Good Morning Messages for Friends
Good morning messages doesn’t always need to be long. Sometimes, it can be short and sweet. Here are some short good morning messages for friends to wake up to. These messages are short, easy to read, and straightforward. They can be sent as a text or simply as a good morning message.
291. Sun’s up, you should be up too. Shine on, friend!
292. Rise and shine! It’s a brand new morning!
293. Wake up sleepyhead, it’s a beautiful day outside.
294. It’s morning and you’re still alive, have you no shame?
295. You’re alive and breathing, so you’ve already beaten all the odds.
296. Stop snoozing! Your future is waiting! Good morning!
297. You’re a winner, and winners never quit. Good morning!
298. The best is yet to come. Don’t settle for anything less. Good morning!
299. Just do your best and forget the rest. Good luck! Good morning.
300. May your day be filled with sunshine and the warmth of an early spring!
301. Wakey, wakey. It’s time to rise and shine.
302. Let’s get this day started right. Good morning!
303. You’ve got the whole day to look forward to. Enjoy it, it’s yours after all.
304. Time to become the master of your own destiny. Let’s get started! Good morning!
305. Good morning, here’s to a day well wasted.
306. You’ve just been harassed by your alarm clock! Turn that frown upside down!
307. It’s time to open your eyes and shine!
308. The world is yours, so wake up and take it.
309. Let’s turn yesterday’s sorrow into tomorrow’s joy.
310. It’s time to prove to yourself that you have what it takes.
311. Time to rise and shine, you’ve got things to do!
312. Wake up sleepyhead, it’s time to rise and shine!
313. Grumpy in the morning, grumpy all day!
314. Life is too short to waste away in bed.
315. The dawn is here, the sky’s awake, and so are we. Good morning!
316. Stop dreaming and start doing, where dreams become reality.
317. The birds are singing, the sun’s out, the sky’s awake. How come you’re still sleeping?
318. Wake up and smell the coffee. The day’s waiting.
319. It’s a brand new day! Today’s going to be a great one!
320. Open your eyes and see what a wonderful world we live in.
321. If you wake up and smile today, then everyday will be a great one!
322. I know you’ll enjoy this morning as much as I do.
323. Let’s make today a great day!
324. Wake up! There are so many things left to do.
325. Let’s make today better than yesterday.
326. I dare you to make today the best day ever!
327. One of these days, I’m going to lose a battle. Today is not that day.
328. Let’s aim for better than we did yesterday.
329. Good things come to those who wait… and work hard. Let’s do both!
330. Don’t just spend time, invest it.
331. The sun’s still rising, but I’m awake. Guess that means it’s going to be a bright day.
332. I’ve been up for hours, so you better catch up!
333. If my alarm clock could run for president, I’d vote for it. Good job, little alarm clock.
334. Time to put all those endless hours of sleep to good use!
335. I feel so ready for anything today.
336. Let’s make this day memorable.
337. OK, tell your brain, it’s time to wake up and stop being so utterly useless.
338. Time to rise and shine! Let’s make today a good one!
339. My day’s going to be awesome. How about you try to keep up.
340. A new day is here. I pray that you will be safe from any harm.
341. May God give you all you need and never ever what you want.
342. Life is short, dream big, and live fast.
343. Good morning, Sunshine!
344. The best thing about waking up is coffee in your cup.
345. Every new morning is a given chance to change everything.
346. You were asleep for so long, you nearly missed the sunrise!
347. Wake up and smell the roses before somebody sits on you.
348. The only thing better than sleep is ice cream. Good thing it’s nap time!
349. A wise man once said, ‘I slept, yet I woke. Therefore I have slept enough.’
350. Life is too short to wake up in an ugly mood. Sleep on and miss out on all the fun.
351. We’re in this together. But if you don’t wake up soon, we may have to change that!
352. Hey sleepyhead, it’s time to get up! Or should I say, rise and shine?
353. I hope you’re excited about all the fun things you get to do today.
354. Rise and shine, dear! The sun’s been up for hours!
355. You’ve been asleep for ages. I’m hungry!
356. Time to wake up! You don’t want to sleep through all the fun!
357. Hey sleepyhead, rise and shine! The day’s a-waitin’!
358. I could sleep for ten more hours, but then I’d be late for work. That would be so tragic.
359. Don’t fall asleep again or you’ll miss all the exciting things you have planned for today.
360. You’re so sleepy that you’ve lost the ability to see things from my perspective.
361. Tired is just sleep with extra y’s.
Long Good Morning Messages for Friends
Long good morning messages for friends are the best way to make them happy. Even waking up early to read a message that can bring a huge smile on their face is worth it. Try any of these!
362. Friend, your friendship has been one of the most important things in my life. I don’t know what I would have done without you. You have been there for me in good times and in bad ones. Thanks for being such a great friend. Have a good morning!
363. In order for you to move on, you have to accept what has happened and learn from your past mistakes. Otherwise, you’re just going to keep failing. Learn and grow from it. Good morning!
364. If someone or something is weighing you down, you have the option to either get rid of it or move on without it. The choice is yours, but either way, you still have to move on. Good morning!
365. You came into my life when I needed someone the most. You picked me up when I was down. You stayed by my side and listened to all my problems without complaining. You are my best friend. Have a good morning!
366. I’ve seen people come and go, but you’re one of the few who really stayed with me. I’m lucky to have you in my life, as you bring out the best in me. Thanks for being there, friend! Have a great morning!
367. The first day I met you, I knew we would be friends till the end. And now that I met you, I can tell you with all confidence that you are one of the greatest people I have ever met. Have a good morning, dear friend!
368. One day, when you’re lying on your deathbed, it won’t matter how much money you had or how many awards you won. All that will matter is the people you loved and the lives you touched. Good morning!
369. Life is so much easier when you have someone there to lean on. Whether it’s a parent, romantic partner, or even a really good friend, someone to have your back is everything. Good morning!
370. Every day is a new beginning and each day we learn new things and grow as individuals. Today, you are wiser than you were yesterday, so never stop learning. Have a great morning!
371. A great man once said, ‘You are the music while the music lasts.’ You have always been there for me, and you played the music of our friendship in a beautiful way. I will always remember you. Good morning!
372. I don’t have much to give, but what I can give is a promise. I will always be there for you whenever you need someone to listen to you. I know we just started talking recently, but I feel like I’ve known you forever. You’re my best friend now and forever. Good morning!
373. You don’t need a knight in shining armor, because you’re your own knight. You don’t need someone to save you, because you can save yourself. All you need is the desire to do so. Good morning!
374. I don’t think I will ever forget all the memories we share together. From the day we first met to when you sing bad songs on purpose to make me laugh, it has always been a blast. Thanks for being my friend! Good morning!
375. This is it. The day you’ve been training for. Today is the day that every breath you took, every tired step, every time your leg screamed in pain as you pushed it just a little more, it was all for this moment. Today, you overcome and achieve your goal! Good morning!
376. I don’t say this to you enough, but I really do appreciate you. There are a lot of people out there who are fake and only care about themselves. Having a sincere friend like you is a blessing. Thanks for being you. Good morning.
377. Sometimes when we’re going through hard times, we lose sight of what’s important. We forget to cherish the ones close to our hearts. Remember, life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Good morning!
378. I don’t know where I’d be without you. You’ve helped me through the toughest times of my life, and I can’t thank you enough for being there for me. You’re my shoulder to lean on. Good morning!
379. If you love something and set it free, chances are it will never return. So hold on to those that you love, because there are some things in life that are just irreplaceable. Good morning.
380. Don’t dwell on the mistakes of the past. Learn from them so that you can do better in the future. For it’s those same mistakes that you repeat time and time again that are what keep you from achieving success. Good morning!
381. I am not just blessed to be your friend but also to have you in my life. You’ve always been there supporting me, and I’ll always be there to support you. Thanks for being a true friend. Good morning!
382. This may sound odd, but I think that the night and the moon are jealous of you. The sun and the day are so much brighter because you only see their true beauty once they’re gone. Good morning.”
383. So it’s morning. Grab a cup of coffee, read a book under a tree, and just forget about the world for a little while. Don’t worry, it’ll still be here when you get back. Good morning!
384. You can’t let anyone person or event dictate your life. You have to live it. You have to take charge of your own destiny and make things happen. Whatever you want to be, be it. Good morning!
385. I can’t stress this enough, but you really need an alarm clock. Every second you spend sleeping is a second of your life wasted. I mean, look at me. I wake up bright and early every day. Good morning!
386. When things don’t go the way you want them to, make sure you’re staying focused on your goals. If you really want something, you need to put in the hard work for it. Hard work always pays off. ALWAYS. Good morning!
387. My dearest buddy, you always know how to make me laugh when I’m feeling sad. I don’t know what I’d do without all the funny things you say. You’re a clown in every sense of the word, and I love you for it. Good morning.
388. You’re not just my best friend, you’re my lifeline, and I want you to know that I’ll always be there for you whenever you need me. Thank you, too, for your friendship. Have a great morning ahead!
389. The sun has risen, the birds are singing and life is beautiful. And it’s all thanks to you: my dearest friend. I can’t thank you enough for always being there for me. Good morning and many more to come.
390. I am not just blessed to be your friend, but I’m also blessed to have you as a person in my life. You always make everything better, and I want you to know that I’m very grateful for that. Thanks! Good morning!
391. As the breeze from the morning air hits my face, all I want to do is take in the moment with you. The moon is bright tonight, and it’s the perfect night for stargazing! So don’t go back to sleep! Good morning!
392. The night sky may have thousands of stars in it, but you outshine them all. No matter how far I go, you always stay in my mind. Your smile is forever etched into my heart. Thanks for being the amazing person that you are! Good morning.
393. If a marching band walked into your bedroom right now and started blowing their horns just outside your window, would you wake up? No, of course not. But a good friend can try, right? Good morning!
394. Hey, sleepyhead! Didn’t you know that the morning sun chases away all the evil in the world? Well, I don’t see any, so that means you have been keeping it hostage in your dreams! Let’s change that. Good morning!
395. I know you’re probably still half asleep, but I just want to tell you right now how much I appreciate you. You are such a wonderful person, and I wouldn’t be the person I am right now if it weren’t for you. Good morning!
396. You may be sitting in class right now, but if you close your eyes, you can feel the warm sun on your skin and taste the sweetness of the fresh air. For you live in a beautiful world. Appreciate it. Good morning!
397. I’ve seen a lot of things in my life: some good, some bad. But one thing’s for sure: every moment was made better because you were in it. Thanks for being in my life and having such a wonderful friendship with me. Good morning!
398. Do you know that your smile can save a whole load of grief? Thanks for doing so much to maintain world peace! I think you’re the nicest person I’ve ever met. Your presence brings a smile to my face each and every time I see you. Hope you’re having a great morning.
399. I thought of you the moment I woke up this morning. And I just can’t wait to tell you how much you mean to me. You are the sunshine that brightens my day, and I hope that you have an amazing one today, too! Good morning.
400. Even the brightest of stars occasionally shine at night. Nothing is constant in this world. But one thing that I do know: You’re always there for me when I need you! Thanks, friend! You’re always a blessing to me! Good morning.
401. It boggles my mind how someone as sweet, kind, and funny as you isn’t the president of some country, or at least runnin’ for mayor. I think the world is completely missing out, but I’m glad you’re here with me! Good morning.
402. The world may be a dark, cruel place sometimes, but you always help me see the silver lining in everything. Just knowing you’re in my corner makes everything seem alright. You’re the best! Good morning!
403. Blinking lights are on my phone and a notification is beeping. It’s your message and it’s saying ‘Good Morning’. Sunlight is peeking through my window and giving my room a new feel. What a wonderful way to start a brand new week with you.
404. I hope you know that you’re like a diamond: understated but sparkling from within. I see your brilliance every day, and I hope you shine your light upon me for many years to come. Good morning to the sweetest friend of mine!
405. You’re a blessing in disguise. I don’t know where I’d be without you, but wherever it is, it must be horrible and dark. You’ve always been there to guide me towards the right path. Thanks! Good morning.
406. I wish there was a way to pause time. If there were, I would pause it right now so I could enjoy this moment with you for as long as I want. But since that’s not possible, you’ll have to do it. Good morning.
407. If they made a dictionary, and all words were listed alphabetically, I would find the word ‘boredom’ right beside the word ‘friend’. Guess who would be in the picture next to it? You! Because you’re the best person to be bored with! Good morning!
408. A friend like you is a gift. I don’t expect you to be anything else but what you are. Thanks for putting up with me through thick and thin. You’re the best thing ever happened to me. Good morning!
409. I always thank God for bringing me a friend like you. You’re the reason I can be cheerful even when life is at its worst. I appreciate you for who you are and the sacrifices you make. Thanks, friend! Have a great morning!
410. Before I was born, God asked me what kind of person I wanted to be friends with when I got here. I must have written ‘kind, fun, and thoughtful’ a million times because those are the kinds of friends that I have. Thanks to you for being one of them! Good morning.
411. The most annoying alarm clock in the world is still better than my dreams. That’s how happy you make me. I’d use stronger words, but my mom would wash my mouth out with soap. Good morning, friend!
412. It’s not everyday that you encounter someone as amazing as you are. Your kindness and easy-going nature is a rare find. Thanks for being a great friend! Good morning and may the Lord our God bless you today and always!
413. Friends like you are hard to come by, but I’m glad you’re in my life. Even while I sleep, you’re still the first person I think of. You’re the most important person in my life and I want you to know that. Good morning, friend!
414. I’m so glad you’re in my life. You deserve all the happiness in the world. I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day! Good morning, friend! You’re such a great blessing that I will forever cherish! Know that I always care.
415. A friend loves at all times, and that’s what you’ve proven to be. I will always be here for you no matter what. Thanks for being such a great person. You deserve the best! Good morning!
416. Here’s to hoping today is as wonderful for you as you are for everyone else. Thanks for being the best listener I know, even though I always find time to talk too much. Have a great morning!
417. I really enjoy our conversations, talking with you brightens up even my darkest of days. Thanks for being you and thanks for being a great listener. Good morning, friend! You’re simply the best!
418. Whether you’re having the worst day of your life or the best, you’ll always be my best friend. I love you and hope you have an awesome day! Thanks for the love and care that you always showed me. Good morning!
419. It doesn’t matter if we talk all day or not at all, because I know we’ll still be friends at the end of it. Thank you for your friendship! Hope you have a great morning! Good morning!
420. A true friend stays by your side when you’re at your worst and that’s exactly what you’ve been to me. Thanks for always being there, I appreciate it. Good morning!
421. I don’t mind you talking with other people, but I hope you know who the best talkative friend is. Me! Just kidding, but I really do love our conversations together. You always know what to say. Thanks for that and have a great morning!
422. The best moment of my day is whenever I get to talk with you. I feel so blessed to have a friend like you. Thanks for caring. Have a wonderful morning!
423. We’ve been friends for as long as I can remember. You’re one of the main reasons why I’m glad to wake up every morning. You always know what to say and don’t mind listening, thanks for that. Good morning!
424. I may act like I hate talking with you, but it’s just a front. You’re actually the first person I want to talk with whenever I wake up. You’re a really great friend! Thanks for always being here for me. Have a great day!
425. For everything you do for me, words cannot express how much I truly appreciate it all. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much and I hope you have a great day ahead of you. Good morning!
That’s all there is to it: 425 good morning messages for friends to brighten their day! Spread the fun and joy by sending these messages to your closest and dearest friends!
If you enjoyed our list, don’t forget to share it with others so that your friends can benefit from these messages as well. Also, if possible, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Thank you, and have a nice day!
560+ Happy Birthday Messages for Friends, Family, & Coworkers
600+ Best Graduation Messages for Friends and Family
580+ Thanksgiving Messages for Friends, Family, and Business
920+ Best Christmas Messages for Friends, Family, & Coworkers