Positive messages can go a long way. They can sometimes even change a life. We believe that even if reading an uplifting message to someone changes nothing about their life, it could still make YOU feel better about yourself. Below is a list of 600+ positive messages you may want to share with someone in need of some encouragement. Feel free to share them with someone or bookmark this page for future reference. We all could use a reminder of these truths from time to time.
See also: 700+ Good Morning Messages To Send Your Loved Ones
- Positive Messages for Cancer Patients
- Positive Messages for Kids
- Positive Messages for Students
- Positive Messages for Friends
- Positive Messages for Teachers
- Positive Messages for Him
- Positive Messages for Her
- Positive Messages for Work
- Short Positive Messages
Positive Messages for Cancer Patients
Cancer can be a scary and daunting illness to have to deal with, but there are plenty of people who have been through it and come out on the other side. These positive messages for cancer patients will help people get the support they need during this tough time in their life.
Messages of hope and positivity are great when someone is suffering from cancer. It can give them the motivation they need to carry on and to stay strong. Help them to see that there is life after cancer and do not let them lose hope. Find a message from this list that you think will help lift their spirits and make them smile.
See also: 620+ Heartfelt Thank You Messages for Every Occasion
1. A cancer diagnosis does not mean that your life is over. You can and will live a long and happy life after cancer. It may take time, but it is possible with treatment and care.
2. Be strong and courageous. I believe in you and you can beat this disease.
3. Do not give up. No one can beat you except yourself.
4. I am here for you no matter what. I love you.
5. Sometimes life throws you a curve ball. Do not give up. You can overcome this. You are strong and have a lot to live for.
6. I will help you fight this disease with everything I have.
7. You are important and you matter a great deal to me. I love you. Just breathe, and remember that everything will be okay. You just have to keep the faith.
8. I may not know how you’re feeling right now, but I want to help in any way that I can.
9. You have a huge support network behind you. Lean on us when you need help and know that you can count on us anytime.
10. Some battles cannot be won through strength alone. Use other means to achieve your victory.
11. I know you can get through this. You are strong and you can do this. I will be here for you every step of the way.
12. Sometimes you have to take a step back in order to take two steps forward.
13. We will get through this together. Just keep holding on tight and never let go.
14. When one door closes, another opens. Just remember that I will always be here for you no matter what.
15. I’m in your corner and will help in any way that I can. You are not in this battle alone. You are not a failure, and you will get through this.
16. You are strong and can beat this. I know you’re scared, but you don’t have to face this battle alone.
17. Don’t let cancer be the thing that takes you down. Fight like hell, and don’t give up.
18. Your life is not over and will continue for many years to come. Do not give up or lose hope. You can and will beat this.
19. I know you’re strong enough to beat this. You are so strong and have come so far. You are a survivor.
20. You’re a fighter. I have no doubt that you will overcome this and beat the illness.
21. Everything will be okay. I am here for you. You are not alone in this battle.
22. Your life is not over, and you’ve come too far to give up now.
23. We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
24. You are stronger than you think, and you have the power to change your situation.
25. Don’t stop believing and don’t give up. You will make it through this. I believe in you.
26. You may feel weak right now, but you are strong and can beat this if you believe in yourself.
27. Don’t worry about me. I’m going to be just fine. I want you to focus on healing so that we can do all the things we want to do.
28. You can beat this thing together, but only if you believe in yourself and never give up hope.
29. I believe that you can overcome this. Just stay strong and keep your head up.
30. You’ve come too far to turn back now. You are strong and can achieve anything you set your mind to.
31. I think you should take all the time you need to heal. Don’t worry about me or anything else. You just focus on getting better.
32. It’s okay if you’re scared or nervous, but never forget how strong you are.
33. Let’s do everything we can to fight this disease together. Together, we will win this battle.
34. You’re one of the toughest people I know. You can beat this, and I will be by your side every step of the way.
35. I may not be able to fight beside you, but I am here with you nonetheless. I love you and I believe in you. We can get through this together.
36. There are many things in life that we will never understand, but what matters is that we try and do the right thing every day. It’s not about winning or losing. It’s about the journey of life and making it the best it can be.
37. You’re stronger than you think, but right now you just need to relax and take it easy. You can do this.
38. No matter what the future holds, I’ll be by your side to support you.
39. Your health should be a top priority. Make sure you’re being treated by the best so that you can beat this thing.
40. Stay strong and positive because it will get easier every day.
41. God is the source of all strength. Pray and ask for guidance and to give you the strength to carry you through this battle.
42. We’re in this together, and we will face this battle with the strongest armor, the sword of truth, and with the powerful steed of love. We will conquer this together.
43. I will be here every step of the way. I love you and believe in you. You can beat this and we will do this together.
44. You’ve come a long way from where you once were. Just keep pushing forward and know I’m here for you every step of the way. I love you.
45. Have faith in God, but also have faith in yourself. You can do hard things.
46. Your doctor and treatment plan are there to help you. Don’t be afraid to ask for a second opinion. You only get one life, and it’s important to make every day count.
47. I’m not giving up on you, and I know you won’t give up on yourself. Just keep fighting the good fight every day.
48. You can beat this, and I will be here to support you and love you every step of the way.
49. Never give up. Keep fighting. We will beat this together. I love you.
50. You are a strong person. Know that you don’t have to do this alone. Let’s fight this thing together.
51. Let’s submit to the will of God and put our faith in Him as we face this hardship together. He will see us through to the other side.
52. I want you to take all the time you need to heal physically and mentally because your health is the only important thing right now. We can face this battle together, just not right this minute. You need to get better so we can do this together.
53. The doctor says you’re going to be fine. We just have to watch you every day and make sure you’re taking care of yourself because there will be some trial and tribulations on the road to complete recovery, but as long as we’re together, I know we can get through anything.
54. I don’t know what I’d do without you. You’re my everything. I love you with all of my heart, and I will be here for you every step of the way. We’ll beat this together.
55. Staying strong isn’t just about not breaking physically. It’s also about not breaking mentally and spiritually. You’re still young and have so much life ahead of you. Those that believe in a higher power need to stay strong in their faith because only God has control over life and death.
56. You can do hard things. You’re an incredibly strong person, and I know you’ll get through this.
57. I don’t care what happens in the future. We will get through this because I’m not going anywhere. You’re stuck with me!
58. We haven’t spent too much time together recently, but I’m here now and I’m not going to let you go through this alone.
59. I know you’re in there somewhere. You can fight this and beat this together.
60. Never underestimate the power of prayer. I know you’re going to be okay because God’s got His hand on you.
61. I’ll be here every step of the way. You’re my best friend, and I love you. We can do hard things together.
62. Prayer really does work! I know you’re going to be okay!
63. Believe in God. He’s given you a second chance at life for a reason. I know you’ll be able to turn your life around and live it to the fullest because you’re too sweet, kind-hearted, and loving of a person to do anything else.
64. You’re my hero, and I believe in you. We can beat this together.
65. Don’t fight this battle alone. You need God in your life, and I’ll be here for you every step of the way.
66. You’re blessed with a strong mind and body. You’re the strongest person I know; you can get through this.
67. While I wish none of this had ever happened, I’m glad you’re still here and that we found each other in time. I can’t wait to see where the future takes us together. We can beat this challenge together.
Positive Messages for Kids
It’s often the little things that can have the biggest impact on our lives, and that includes our children’s lives. Positive affirmations and messaging can go a long way to helping a child’s confidence and self-esteem. It’s important for parents to ensure that their children understand positive messaging from an early age, as it will help them achieve positive life outcomes later in life. Here are some positive messages for kids of all ages.
68. If you keep trying, I know you can do it.
69. I love how enthusiastic you are about life.
70. You can make choices to stay safe.
71. I’m so proud of how well you handled that situation.
72. You’re beautiful.” (said to a little girl)
73. I’m glad we’re doing this activity together.
74. You’re strong.
75. No matter what happens, there is no one else I’d rather be with than you. I love you.
76. You have so much potential.
77. I trust you’ll make the right choice.
78. You are a good friend.
79. I know you’re capable of handling this situation.
80. Your sister/brother is lucky to have you as a role model.
81. I like the way you handled that situation with your friend.
82. You handled that situation in a very respectful way.
83. I’m so glad you’re my child.
84. Mommy loves you today, tomorrow, and forever.
85. I can tell you worked really hard on that.
86. You tried your best, and that’s all I could ever ask of you.
87. It’s okay to make mistakes. We all do it. The most important thing is to learn from them. I believe in you.
88. You are powerful, and you can do whatever you set your mind to.
89. How I see it is that you have two options. You can either let it get to you or learn from it. The choice is yours.
90. You are able to do hard work.
91. Mommy’s proud of how big your heart is and how you always try to see the best in others.
92. I don’t care what anyone else says. There is no one else I would rather have as a son.
93. You are loved by many.
94. We believe in you.
95. You have many unique and wonderful talents.
96. Don’t forget, you’re a leader. It’s important that you show kindness and compassion to others.
97. I love your enthusiasm.
98. You’re doing a great job.
99. I believe in you, and I’ll always be here to support you.
100. We’re proud of everything you’ve accomplished so far, and we have no doubt that you’ll continue to succeed in everything you do.
101. I think the way you did _________ was very thoughtful.
102. You have a good sense of humor.
103. I love how kind you are to everyone.
104. Your room is so clean. I really appreciate that you’ve been keeping it that way.
105. Keep up the good work.
106. I think you’re really wise to do _________.
107. Your schoolwork has been looking really good lately.
108. Thank you for _________. It makes me really happy to see you doing that for me.
109. You make my life a lot better.
110. The choice is yours whether or not you want to share that information.
111. You make my life so much fun. I love spending time with you.
112. I’m glad you’re part of my life.
113. You are amazing.
114. Thank you for loving me.
115. I’ll always be here to help you as long as I’m able.
116. Good job following my instructions.
117. I know I don’t tell you enough, but I’m very proud of you.
118. You’re the greatest kid ever.
119. I love you from here to the moon and back.
120. You’re my hero.
121. I trust you’ll know what to do.
122. You should do what’s going to make you happy.
123. I know you’ll make the right choices.
124. Thank you for being patient with me/us.
125. You did a fantastic job with _________. I know it couldn’t have been easy.
126. I’m really happy to see you take an interest in that.
127. You make my life so fun and exciting.
128. We are so proud of you.
129. I think what you did shows a lot of character and that you’re really brave.
130. Thank you for sharing that with me. I’m sorry you had to experience that.
131. I hope you know that you can tell me anything and I will always believe you.
132. You did a really good job on that.
133. I would love to hear more about _________.
134. Thank you for sharing your thoughts/opinions on _________ with me.
135. You look very nice today.
Positive Messages for Students
It’s not always easy as a student to stay motivated, and even harder to remain positive. Life as a student can be tough and often stressful, but they will reach their goals with a positive attitude and determination. Here are some positive messages for students to motivate and inspire them to keep on studying.
136. Do not focus on the pain and misery of the obstacles you have to overcome, instead embrace the joy and thrill of the journey to victory.
137. Mistakes are part of the process of success. Forgive yourself for your failures and keep pushing forward towards your dreams.
138. You can’t start a new chapter until you close the old one. Don’t dwell on the past too much, but learn from your experiences and move forward.
139. Sometimes in life, we have to take risks if we want to get where we want to be. Sometimes risks lead to great things, and sometimes they lead to terrible things, but without risk there is no victory.
140. You will never reach your goals if you don’t have any, but you also can’t reach them if you don’t have direction and a plan. So create a vision for your future, and start working towards it.
141. What is right for you may not be right for someone else, so don’t compare yourself or your goals to others.
142. If you want something, don’t wait. Seize the day and go do what you need to, to achieve your goals.
143. Succeeding in life is not about taking the easiest or most well-known path; it’s about finding the path that is best for you and then overcoming the obstacles on that path.
144. Do not limit yourself because of other people’s doubts and expectations. Show them what you are really capable of.
145. Good grades and getting a degree do not determine your success in life. Your goals and work ethic will determine where you end up.
146. Life is tough, but if you keep pushing forward you will reach the sunny skies of success. So never give up, even when the going gets tough.
147. If you don’t try, you’ll never know how things might have been. So get out there and do what you’ve always wanted to.
148. Sometimes you have to endure and push through great challenges to achieve your goals. That doesn’t mean it won’t be tough, but if you work hard and persevere, you will reap the rewards in the end.
149. It’s important to keep a positive attitude because a positive mind will overcome most obstacles. However, it is also just as important to face reality and determine when it’s time to give up on something that isn’t working, even if it is important to you.
150. You have a choice of whether or not to listen to those who are naysayers. Some people will always doubt you, and that’s their own problem. Do what you know is right for you, and don’t pay attention to those who insist on bringing you down.
151. It is of utmost importance that you surround yourself with positive and supportive people. Such people are a blessing and make life a lot more enjoyable.
152. One of the greatest tragedies in life is when you waste your time rehashing the past or fearing the future. Live for today, and make the most of every moment.
153. It is true that experience is the best teacher, however, you should not be too quick to dismiss other people’s advice. Some of it will be stupid, but some of it will also be helpful.
154. Do not be afraid to express your feelings to other people. If you desire something or feel strongly about something, speak up and do not be afraid to stand up for yourself. If you keep your feelings bottled up, they will eventually become a deep-rooted anger or depression.
155. A winner never quits and a quitter never wins. If you’re going to give up when things get tough, then you don’t deserve the success that comes to those who push beyond their limits.
156. Do not become overwhelmed or frustrated by all the obstacles in life. Focus on the challenge immediately in front of you and take it one step at a time.
157. It doesn’t matter how old you are, what you look like, where you come from, what you’ve done, or what you’ve been through. Each of us has an innate ability to overcome life’s obstacles and achieve our goals as long as we remain determined.
158. Goals will not just achieve themselves. You must work hard and persist in the pursuit of your goals and dreams.
159. Don’t be a victim. Grab life by the horns and experience everything that it has to offer you.
160. It is important to set long-term goals, but you must also learn to celebrate the small victories that come your way along the way.
161. You won’t always be able to control every aspect of your life, but you can control how you respond to the situations you face. Always respond with positivity and courage.
162. Just because something bad happened to you or something doesn’t go the way you planned does not mean that everything is lost. You can choose to give up or you can choose to keep going.
163. The people around you have a strong influence over who you are and how you act. Pay attention to who is contributing to your growth and well-being and keep these people in your life.
164. Don’t waste time blaming other people for your own problems. Take ownership of your life and make the needed changes to move forward.
165. Time can be your best friend or your worst enemy. Live life to the fullest and do everything you want to do now because time will never wait for you.
166. Whatever you put into life is exactly what you will get out of it. If you waste your time with frivolous endeavors, then that’s all you will ever have…regret.
167. It’s okay to feel angry, frustrated or sad from time to time. It’s when you dwell on these feelings and let them consume you that they start to become a problem.
168. Everything has a beginning and an end. That’s just how life works, but it’s what we do in the middle that really matters. Our time here is limited, so don’t waste it by worrying about the end.
169. Don’t let your past dictate who you are in the present. Whatever has happened in the past has made you who you are today and those experiences have given you various strengths and weaknesses. Now that you are in the present, choose to move forward and let go of the past.
170. Even when life seems challenging and overwhelming, if you keep moving forward and pursuing your goals and dreams, you will eventually get to where you want to be.
171. Success might mean something different to everyone, but the key to success in any aspect of life is to never stop trying.
172. It’s okay to be a loner as long as you don’t isolate yourself from the world around you.
173. Do not fear the future because at one point it was just a dream in the minds of dreamers.
174. Life will always throw challenges your way, but these challenges make you stronger and more capable of achieving your goals. Do not be afraid of failure; instead, learn from your mistakes and keep moving forward.
175. The most meaningful experiences in life are not the ones that you necessarily want to have, but the ones that you need to have in order to grow as a person.
176. You don’t need lots of money to be happy. However, a job/purpose and friendships/relationships are key ingredients in living a happy and fulfilling life.
177. Always look for the lesson in everything and always try your best.
178. Don’t take life too seriously. You’re going to get hurt, fail and feel miserable at times, but that’s okay. Just keep moving forward and live the best you can. Happy moments are great and all, but it’s the difficult times that show your true colors as a person.
179. Be selfless in your deeds and selfish in your desires.
180. Do not be afraid to ask for help when you need it, even if it’s just to talk about something you feel upset about. A problem shared is a problem halved.
181. Winners from yesterday, losers from today and those who are struggling tomorrow. We are all the same in that we all have a chance to succeed.
182. Whether you’re good or bad at something is irrelevant. We can always improve and anyone can succeed with the right amount of motivation and desire.
183. It’s not about having what you want right now; it’s about possessing the patience and passion to achieve your goals one step at a time.
184. You are the common denominator in all your successes and failures. Never blame others for what you have or don’t have, never regret the past and never worry excessively about the future. Everything happens for a reason and if you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.
185. It is better to take risks than to have regrets. The fear of potential consequences is always worse than actually experiencing them.
186. Constant and persistent effort is the key to overcoming all obstacles in life.
187. One should strive each day to be a bigger and better person than they were the day before.
188. Remember, everyone is going through their own struggles. What may seem easy for you may be hard for the next person and vice versa.
189. Everyone has the motivation within them to accomplish their goals. Sometimes it just takes the right motivation to bring it out.
190. Sometimes in life, you have to take one step back in order to take two steps forward. Don’t be afraid of losing what you have, because that’s just nature’s way of leading you to something better.
191. When everything seems like it’s going wrong, just take a step back and remember that it’s you who put yourself in this situation. Face the challenge head on by taking control of the situation and doing what needs to be done.
192. Succeeding in life isn’t easy; it requires a lot of hard work and effort. Don’t just wait for opportunities to come to you, create them for yourself.
193. It’s easy to be nice to people who are nice to you. However, the true mark of a great person is being nice to someone who has done you wrong.
194. The world will always have critics. There will always be someone who is mean to you just for the hell of being mean. It is your choice whether you want to be mean back or continue being the better person.
195. You will get everything in life you deserve, nothing more and nothing less. So why take the opportunity away from someone else who deserves it?
196. Always give people a second chance, because you never know, they just might surprise you.
197. Remember that every problem has a solution, it may take some time and effort, but you will eventually find one.
198. Always think positive as negative thoughts get you nowhere in life.
199. The only person you have any real control over in your life is yourself, so make the best of who you are and know that an amazing future is waiting for you.
200. There are many people out there who are going through their own personal struggles in life. Be part of the solution and not the problem.
201. You can’t predict the future, so don’t worry too much about it. Just focus on what you have to do today and the future will take care of itself.
202. Forgive others just as you want them to forgive you.
203. Don’t worry too much about other people’s opinions. In the end, it is your life and you have to live with the consequences of your actions. You will get no help from others if you don’t help yourself.
204. There will always be haters in life and there is nothing you can do to prevent it all the time. Ignore them and keep doing what you’re doing because someday, someone is going to love it.
205. It doesn’t matter who started first or who had the original idea. What matters most is the final outcome.
206. Don’t be afraid to give new things a try. What do you have to lose? Basically nothing and you might end up finding something that you really like and it could lead you to a whole new life full of possibilities.
207. Everything happens for a reason. You may not see the reason right now, but there is one and it’s part of a bigger plan that is always working in your favor.
Positive Messages for Friends
Friends are the family you choose for yourself. They make our lives better, funnier, and more meaningful. No matter how long you’ve been friends, you can never have too many positive words. These positive messages for friends will remind them why they’re so important in your life. Your friend doesn’t always need to hear about your problems — sometimes they just need a reminder of the joy that friendship brings them.
Related: 560+ Happy Birthday Messages for Friends, Family, and Coworkers
208. A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes, but tries to turn up the joy in your heart. They are there for you when you need them most and never judges you for the things you do.
209. You’ll always be my best friend because you were by my side when no one else was. I’ll be there for you just as much as you’ve been there for me.
210. Some friends are filled with despair, others with anger. But you’re a true friend always filled with joy. I’m lucky to have you in my life.
211. I don’t need perfect friends, I just need someone I can be myself with. Someone I can talk to about everything, someone I can connect with. And that’s you.
212. When you feel like giving up, I’ll help you keep going. When you feel like you can’t go on, I’ll be your strength. And when you feel lonely, I’ll be there with you.
213. My friends may not all be true, but at least I know I can always count on you. You’re the best, and you always will be.
214. I might have my ups and downs, but I’m always going to be here for you. Because you’re my best friend and that’s what best friends do.
215. Sometimes when my day is going bad, I just think of your dazzling smile and it instantly cheers me up. You’re always there to make me smile. Thanks for being such a great friend.
216. I can’t stand it when you say you’re not a good friend. Of course you’re a good friend, and I will always be here for you as well. Don’t ever forget that.
217. A true friend helps you find your way when you’re lost. Thank you for always being there for me.
218. I’m so glad to have you in my life. I don’t know where I’d be without you.
219. You’re an amazing person. You’re kind, generous, and thoughtful. You’re always willing to lend a helping hand. I’m glad to have you as a friend.
220. I wish I could tell the world about you, because they need to know how wonderful you are. You’re so much more than just a friend to me.
221. Thank you for always being such a good listener. I can tell you anything and know that you won’t judge me. You’re an angel and I hope you know that.
222. It’s hard to find true friends in this world. I’m so lucky to have you as a friend.
223. Thank you for always being there for me, no matter what. You know I will be there for you as well.
224. While some of my friends are always busy and never have time to talk, I’m glad to have a true friend like you. You’re always there for me whenever I need someone to talk to.
225. I don’t always tell you how much I appreciate you, but I really do. I hope you know that I would never forget all you’ve done for me in the past and what we have now. You’re the best.
226. Sometimes, I wish I could freeze time right here, right now so I never lose what I have now. You’re my best friend and I don’t ever want to lose that.
227. I’m glad you exist in my life. If you didn’t, I don’t know where I would be or who I would be. You bring out the best in me.
228. Even when I have trouble finding the words, your always there telling me everything is going to be okay. You always know just what to say.
229. We have something so special and unique. I’ve never had this connection with anyone else. I don’t know if I’d be alive today if it weren’t for you.
230. You’re such a loyal and trustworthy person. I know if I were to ever need help, you’d be there without hesitation. You’re a true lifesaver and I’m lucky to have you in my life.
231. We may not have as much in common as other people, but I feel like I can open up to you about anything and everything. You’re a great listener and I really appreciate that.
232. You are a blessing in my life. I know that every day I spend with you is a day well spent.
233. I’m so proud of you and everything you’ve become. I know you’ll achieve great things in the future, just as long as you stay the person you are today.
234. You’re such a bright and optimistic person. Even on the worst days, you manage to find something to enjoy or look forward to. Your attitude and outlook on life inspires me.
235. I’m glad you were born because without you I wouldn’t be able to call you my friend.
236. You make me smile just by being you. The world needs more people like you.
237. Our love is like a fairytale romance. It’s nothing like anything I’ve seen or read about. You’re the perfect girl for me and I’m so lucky to have you in my life.
238. I’m glad to have met you. I always love seeing you because you bring a smile to my face every time.
239. You’ve always been my biggest support system. I don’t know what I’d do without you in my life.
240. I would gladly go back in time and relive all the crappy moments in my life if it meant I could be reunited with you again. I love you.
241. Before I met you, I was lost in this world. It didn’t matter how hard I tried to make friends or dates work, they never seemed to last or just weren’t right. You’re the greatest person I know and I will always cherish our friendship.
242. You are a loyal and trustworthy friend who is always there in time of need. I appreciate all that you do and thank you for everything.
243. Everyday that passes, you manage to prove me right in regard to your character. You’re a strong person and I look up to you because of it.
244. Always be on the alert, for that is the only way you can be of service to God and our country.
245. You’re just a good person in general. I feel like I can always count on you when I need help. You’re an amazing friend.
246. Thank you for being such an awesome friend. Through thick and thin, I know I can trust you to be there for me.
247. You are the most talented person I know. You will achieve greatness one day, I have no doubt in my mind about that.
248. I will always be here to help you through difficult times. You’re my brother (sister) and I love you.
249. You shine brighter than any star in the sky. Keep on being yourself because your uniqueness is what makes you so special.
250. I’m glad you’re on my side because your loyalty and dedication is something to be admired. I’m also glad you’re on my side because your skills would make you a very dangerous enemy.
251. You’ve always been there for me since the beginning and I’ll always be there for you no matter what happens. True friends are hard to find, but we found each other and that’s something to be thankful for.
252. One day you’ll achieve your goals and dreams. I will always be proud of you because you’ve worked hard to get where you are today. Never stop dreaming and never stop believing in yourself.
253. You’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever met. Not just on the outside, but also on the inside. You’re a good person with a kind and caring heart. You have a good soul and there aren’t many people like you in this world.
254. I believe in you and I know you can achieve anything you set your mind to. You just have to believe in yourself.
255. You’re a good leader and you always know what to do in certain situations. You always make the right decisions and I know I can trust you to make the right decision when the time comes.
256. Thank you for all of the support and encouragement you’ve given me over the years. I couldn’t have gotten this far without you.
257. I’m glad you’re in my life because your personality brings a little joy into it. Your silly and random antics make everything seem a little brighter. You’re like a little ray of sunshine.
258. You’ve always been there for me no matter what I’m going through. You’re the strongest person I know because you’ve dealt with more than anyone should have to deal with in their lifetime.
259. I’m glad you’re part of my life. You bring out the best in me because you raise the bar for everyone else.
260. You make me a better person by simply being yourself. You have no idea how much you affect the people around you. Just by being there, you’ve made a difference.
261. I’m so proud of you and everything you’ve accomplished. You’re an inspiration to everyone because you’ve risen above your past and you are now a success.
262. You’re the most loyal person I know and you would do anything for the people you care about. I know I can trust you with my life because I know you’d never let me down.
263. I admire your strength and perseverance. You never let anything stop you. When everyone else doubts you, you still find a way to succeed because you know in your heart of hearts that you can do it.
264. Making new friends is always hard, but I’m glad we became friends. I feel like I’ve know you my entire life even though we just met recently. Friends are hard to come by, so I consider myself lucky to have you as my friend.
265. You are the most caring person I know. You always take time out of your day to help others, even if they don’t always appreciate it. That’s a rare quality that not many people have.
266. I love how you would do anything for the people you care about. Even though I haven’t known you for very long, I can tell you’re a genuine and honest person and those kinds of people are hard to find nowadays.
267. You’re such a good role model to people, especially to me. I strive to be as courageous and confident as you because you’ve got a good head on your shoulders.
268. I cannot imagine life without you in it because you bring out the best in me. You help me strive for greatness and I always have the confidence that I can do anything when you’re by my side.
269. You’re my hero. You always have been and I hope you always will be. I will never forget all the sacrifices you’ve made to help me when I needed it most. You’re my guardian angel that was sent from heaven to watch over me.
270. Our friendship is the most precious thing in my life. Without you, I don’t know where I’d be right now. I’m extremely lucky to have you in my life and I hope you know that.
271. You have an awesome sense of humor. You always know how to make me laugh when I’m feeling down.
272. I trust you absolutely. You have shown yourself to be a person of great character and integrity.
273. Your words of wisdom are invaluable to me. I trust your opinion more than I trust my own at times.
274. I am so thankful that you came into my life when you did, because I might not be here right now if it wasn’t for you.
275. You are a beautiful person inside and out. You are an amazing friend and I thank the stars every day that you’re my friend.
276. Thank you for being a shoulder to lean on during rough times. I’m glad we can count on each other no matter what.
277. You’re like a soothing breeze on a hot summer’s day. I love being in your company and I look forward to our time together.
Positive Messages for Teachers
Teachers are a very special group of people. They’re almost always working hard to help educate the next generation of leaders, thinkers, and creative minds. Teachers play an essential role in shaping the lives of the students they teach and they should be honored for the work that they’re doing. Here are some positive messages for teachers to let them know you appreciate what they do and how much you care about them.
278. Thank you for helping me succeed in life. I know education isn’t easy and I appreciate all the hard work you put in to help us all learn.
279. I hope you know that you’re doing a great job and I appreciate everything that you do for us.
280. Extraordinary teachers like you are the reason why the future of this country is in good hands.
281. I’m so glad that you’re my teacher and I feel so lucky to have someone with your knowledge teaching me.
282. Your ability to teach is second to none. I don’t know how you manage to make the material that you teach so interesting.
283. I really admire the work that you do in helping to shape the lives of young minds like myself. You truly are an inspiration and I would love to follow in your footsteps when I get older.
284. Teaching is the most noble of professions, and I recognize that. Thank you for all that you do.
285. I’m so glad that your class is finally over. It feels like you’ve been teaching me for years! You’re the best teacher I’ve ever had. Thanks for everything.
286. Thank you for all of your help and knowledge that you’ve shared with me during this school year. I really appreciate it.
287. You’re exactly the kind of teacher that every student should have. You’re a true role model. Thank you so much.
288. Today, I wanted to just tell you, ‘Thank you.’ Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication that you’ve shared with me this year. You’re a great teacher and I’m glad to have had you this year.
289. Optimism and positive thinking are some of the most important traits that anyone can have and I’ve noticed that you definitely have them in spades! Thank you for teaching me that.
290. I saw how you were able to handle tough situations today with calmness and clarity of thought. That’s really impressive and I think that all teachers should be able to do that no matter what the situation is like.
291. No matter what happens in life, you’ve always got to be positive. The glass is always going to be half full as long as you’re around.
292. I learned so much from you today. I can’t thank you enough for all that you’ve taught me. I’m going to try to remember everything that you’ve taught me and use it to succeed in life.
293. Thank you for showing me how to be a better person and how to achieve my goals and aspirations with hard work and dedication
294. I don’t know what I would have done without you today! Thank you so much for all of your help and wisdom.
295. You’re a true leader and an inspiration to everyone around you. You should be proud of all that you’ve accomplished.
296. I’ve never seen anyone as dedicated to teaching as you are. You’re the reason why I want to go into teaching when I’m older. You’ve really got me thinking about my future a lot more.
297. You taught me how to play that song on the piano yesterday. I can’t believe that I knew what to do after just one lesson! You’re great and I really enjoy your classes.
298. I would say that you’re the definition of a role model, but that would give the wrong impression. You’ve showed me what it means to not just be a role model, but to be an inspiration and an example for everyone around you.
299. You’re always so calm and collected when we have a substitute teacher. I really admire how you handle the situations with ease and make the subs feel comfortable.
300. There are few people in this world that are as selfless as you are. You’re one of those people that just makes the world a better place, and I know that you’ll keep doing good work wherever you are.
301. They say that greatness shines through in times of adversity and you’ve definitely proven that true. Even when faced with difficulties you continue to be a wonderful, positive force in everyone’s life.
302. You’re always taking the time to make sure that everyone understands the material. I know that you do this because you care about all of us and it’s a quality that is definitely hard to find in people nowadays.
303. It was great to have you as a teacher this year. You really made the class enjoyable and I learned a lot from you.
304. You set an amazing example for everyone around you. Your dedication and hard work are something that everyone should learn from.
305. There’s something about you that is just so likable. You’re the kind of person that everybody wants to be around and I’m lucky to be one of them.
306. You’ve taught me so much about responsibility and hard work. You set such a great example for me in that regard and there will always be a special place in my heart for that.
307. The time and dedication that you’ve shown towards this organization is outstanding. This place would not be what it is without you and there are countless people that can say the same thing.
308. Your kindness and thoughtfulness are what make you such an amazing person. I know that you will be successful in anything that you do.
309. You’ve managed to stay so positive despite all of the hardships that you’ve had to face. I need a little of that positive energy and hope in my life.
310. I want to be more like you in so many ways. I hope that some day I can achieve even a fraction of what you have.
311. The most wonderful part about you is that you give the impression of being perfect, but in reality you’re just an ordinary person like everyone else. You’ve taught me that even average people can do great things.
312. You’ve helped me become a stronger person. I no longer have to allow myself to be held back by anything. Thanks to you, I now know what it means to be unstoppable.
313. Your ability to teach goes far beyond the classroom. You’ve taught me lessons that I will carry with me for the rest of my life.
314. Even when I am a doctor I will never be able to pay you back for all of the knowledge and wisdom that you have given to me.
315. You’ve got an indescribable charm about you. It makes you incredibly likeable and magnetic to whoever you come in contact with.
316. I know that I speak for everyone when I say that you will be greatly missed.
317. You’ve got the kind of heart that everyone should aspire to have. You’re compassionate, supportive and motivated and I know that you will accomplish great things in life.
318. There are very few people who are as selfless as you are. You’re always thinking about other people before yourself and you genuinely care about us. We appreciate that.
319. I don’t think I’ve ever met someone with your level of enthusiasm. Even in the smallest, most mundane tasks, you’re able to inject life and energy which is very inspirational to me. I hope that I can find your sense of enthusiasm.
320. Wise men once said, the higher you soar, the further you will fall. And you sir, are one who has soared to great heights and it is an honor to witness it. We will all learn a thing or two just by being in your presence.
321. You’ve shown me what true leadership really is. You’ve inspired me to want to become more like you.
322. Teachers who are truly passionate about their work always leave an impression on their students and you have done that to me. I will most definitely miss your classes.
323. It’s been my honor to have you as my teacher. You’ve taught me what it really means to be passionate about history and I hope that I can one day become as passionate about teaching it as you are.
324. You are probably the best role model I’ve had in a long time. There is no one else I can think of who can inspire me the way you do. I hope that I can be as strong and optimistic as you when I grow up.
325. I can’t believe it’s already time for us to graduate. These past few years have flown by and your classes were a big part of that. Thank you for being an awesome teacher and helping us prepare for high school.
326. You’re an inspiration to everyone. The way you are able to capture the attention of everyone in the class is amazing. I hope that one day I can be as passionate about teaching as you are.
327. Teachers are more than just teachers. They are role models, guardians, friends, and supporters. You have been all of those things for me and I can’t thank you enough.
328. You may not know this, but you’ve probably been one of my favorite teachers here at (University Name). I will definitely miss coming to your class.
329. Teachers do not get the credit they deserve and I know that you will agree with me on that. Nevertheless, I would like to say thank you for all of your support. You have always been there for us and guided us through our toughest obstacles.
330. You have made an incredible impact on not just my life, but everyone in this class. Thank you for everything you have taught us. We will all succeed because we had you as a teacher.
331. Students will forget about % of what you teach them, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
332. Thank you for always going the extra mile to help us succeed in life. I really appreciate everything you have done for us. You will be truly missed.
333. You have been such an important figure in my life. I don’t even know where I would be without you. You taught me everything I needed to know not only for school, but about life in general. Thank you.
334. I will always remember how much you have done for me in the short time that I’ve had you as a teacher. I will never forget you and I will always be grateful to you.
335. You have made such a positive impact in my life. You have helped me get through some very difficult classes and I am so glad that I had the opportunity to have you.
336. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me. You have been an excellent teacher and I know that you will continue to do well in your career.
337. You are the reason why I succeeded in this class. Thank you for pushing me whenever I didn’t feel like studying.
338. My mom always told me that I could do anything that I set my mind to, and knowing you, has made me believe it even more.
339. You are the reason why I am able to pursue the career path that I want to pursue. I don’t even know how to thank you for that. Thank you for everything.
340. I can’t think of a single teacher that has had as much of an impact on me as you have. Thank you so much for every lesson, note, email, text, everything. You have really made a difference in my educational life and I will be forever grateful. You are an amazing teacher.
341. There is no need to worry about me when I am in college, because I now have the knowledge and experience to succeed, because of you. Thank you so much.
342. You are one of the most influential teachers that I have ever had. Not only do you teach us what we need to know for our classes, but you teach us lessons that we will take with us for the rest of our lives. Thank you.
343. I really appreciate you going out of your way to help me when no one else was. Thank you so much for believing in me.
344. You were one of the best teachers I’ve had at this school and I know that you will do great things in the future.
Positive Messages for Him
You will never make your relationship stronger without positive messages for your boyfriend or husband. If you’re too busy to think of nice things to say, why not keep a list of positive messages for him? The best way to show the man in your life that you love him is through kind and thoughtful words. Words can be very powerful and are often more meaningful than gifts.
There is no better way to make him feel special. Even if you have had a bad day, taking a few seconds to write down some nice words can change your mood as well as his. You will both be more inclined to say these loving words rather than just saying them off the top of your head.
See also: 350+ Good Morning Messages for Him (Boyfriend or Husband)
Here is a list of positive messages to tell your man:
345. I wanted to tell you, just how special you are to me. You make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.
346. You always know how to make me laugh even on the worst days.
347. There is no one else that I would rather share my life with.
348. You are always there when I need you and I don’t know how I got so lucky to have you.
349. I love you, today, tomorrow, and forever.
350. Thank you for giving me the best moment of my life. I will cherish that memory forever.
351. I know that we will be together forever and nothing can change that.
352. You are the one that I want to spend my life with. You are the one that I want to grow old with. You are the one I want to laugh with, cry with, and everything in between with. I love you.
353. Thank you for your everlasting support and encouragement. Without you, I wouldn’t be where I am now.
354. I truly believe you are an amazing person and without you in my life I would not be able to achieve all of my goals.
355. You are the most important person in my life and I don’t know where I would be without you.
356. I have never been so sure about someone like I am with you. I love everything about you. You are my dream come true.
357. My heart literally skips a beat whenever I see you.
358. I can’t wait to see where our relationship is going to be in the future. I have a feeling it is going to be something out of a fairy tale.
359. Baby, I always believe in you. You can do anything.
360. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and the amount of effort that you put into our relationship.
361. Looking at you makes everything bad disappear.
362. I am so glad that we found each other in this world because without you, I don’t know where I would be right now.
363. You have given me a new meaning to life. I was just going through the motions before we met. I am so lucky that you decided to sit by me on that fateful day.
364. I really hope you know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. And I will do everything in my power to make sure you stay happy.
365. You have brought a meaning to my life. You are my reason for living and I don’t know where I would be without you.
366. I want to grow old with you and experience everything that life has to offer. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
367. You make me feel like the luckiest person in the world for having you in my life.
368. I promise that I will always be there for you. I want to spend my life with you.
369. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, I know we are going to have an amazing future together.
370. I really appreciate your loyalty and your undying affection for me. You’re one of a kind and I’m glad you’re in my life.
371. You’re amazing for everything you do for me. I don’t know how I could ever repay you.
372. I can tell that you are the perfect person for me because you put up with all of my bs and still stand by me no matter what happens.
373. Life can sometimes be overwhelming but I know that as long as you are with me, I can get through anything.
374. I don’t care if you’re not the most attractive person. You’re still the most gorgeous person as far as I’m concerned.
375. Everyday that I wake up, I am so happy that it’s another day that I get to spend with you. You are my better half. My soul mate. My everything.
See also: 530+ Love Messages for Him from the Heart
376. I really appreciate you. There are so many things that I love about you and there are so many things that you bring to our relationship that I don’t know where to begin. All I know is that I love you.
377. Do you know what makes me happy? It’s being able to cuddle with you in bed. It’s being able to talk about literally anything with you. It’s knowing that no matter what happens, we will always be together.
378. I’m so in love with you. There are days when all I want to do is just lock us in a room and make sweet love to you all day.
379. There is not a single day that goes by where I don’t think about how much I love you and how grateful I am that you’re in my life. You make everything in life so much better and I love you with all my heart.
380. I want to be the one to make all your worries and troubles just vanish. I want to be your escape from reality and I want you to come to me when you need help dealing with anything.
381. When people ask me what it is that you do, I say that you help people feel better. But the truth is, what you really do is so much more than that. You heal them. You save lives. And I could never thank you enough for all that you have done for me and continue to do.
382. I cherish every moment of our time together and I look forward to spending many more wonderful moments with you in the future.
383. Thank you for all that you do for me. I know it’s a cliche but you really do deserve recognition for all that you do. Words can’t express how much you really mean to me and how grateful I am that you are in my life.
384. I don’t think you realize just how important you are to me and how much I love you because if you did, you would never leave my side. You are my everything.
385. Darling, I love how intelligent you are. It makes me so proud to know that you are always working hard to achieve your goals.
386. I love that you are so dedicated to our relationship. You always work hard to make our relationship better and for that I am truly grateful.
387. Your heart is pure gold. There are people out there who don’t have a heart at all but you actually have one. And not only do you have one, but it’s kind and caring as well. I’m proud to be in a relationship with someone like you.
388. I used to think I was happy before I met you. But now that I’ve met you, I realize that I wasn’t truly happy before because I didn’t know real happiness until I met you.
389. You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I swear I will spend the rest of my life making you happy. I love you.
390. I don’t care if we have nothing in common. I love that we have our differences because it makes our relationship so much more interesting.
391. You’re not just my boyfriend. You’re my best friend as well and I’m so glad that you are.
392. The strongest and purest form of love is the love between two best friends because they know each other inside out and still choose to stay by each other’s side and that’s what our relationship is. We’re best friends first and foremost and no one can break that. Not even death itself.
393. I must admit, I doubted that love at first sight existed until the day we met. You have completely swept me off my feet and all I want to do is be with you forever.
394. I never thought I could fall in love this hard and this quickly. You’re a wonderful person and every day I’m thankful that you’re in my life. I love you more than words can describe.
395. You are always on my mind. I think about you before I go to sleep and the second I wake up. You are always on my mind.
396. I want to hold your hand when I’m old. I want to laugh with you and smile at you when I’m angry or upset. I want it all with you because you’re the person that makes me happiest.
397. You know I hate saying this but, you complete me. Out of everyone else, you make me feel whole. You make all of the wrong in my life feel right. You make all of my flaws, features.
398. When I look into your eyes, it’s like I am in a trance. Everything about you is beautiful and perfect and I love you with all my heart.
399. I never thought there was someone as amazing as you and after all the years of loneliness, I never thought I’d ever find you.
400. Everyday that I get to spend with you is a day that I am the happiest person alive. I love you.
401. You are my other half and I love you for that.
402. I want to grow old with you. You are my first thought when I wake up and my last thought before I go to sleep. You are on my mind constantly because you’re the love of my life and I want to spend as much time with you as possible.
403. As cliche as it may sound, you are my soul mate. I want to be with you for all of eternity and spend an eternity with you.
404. I love you more today than I did yesterday. And I will love you more tomorrow than I do today. My love for you is endless and everlasting.
405. You make me happy in a way that I never thought possible. I love everything about you and I can’t wait to start our lives together.
Positive Messages for Her
If you want to get your love’s attention and make your girl fall in love with you, then you need to tell her positive messages. You need to tell her that she is the best girl in the world and that you just have to be with her. If you don’t know what to say, you should look at the following positive messages for her. They are really great and will definitely make your relationship with your wife or girlfriend closer than it already is.
See also: 600+ Good Morning Messages for Her to Make Her Smile
406. You come before anyone or anything else in my life. You always have and you always will.
407. I feel closer to you than I have with any other woman I’ve met. From the moment we met, I haven’t stopped thinking about you.
408. You make me the man I am and I can’t thank you enough for that. I love you.
409. When I’m with you, the world around fades away and it’s just you and me. I love you and I promise to always be there for you, no matter what.
410. You’re everything I’ve ever looked for in another person. You fit with me like a jigsaw piece and no matter what happens to us, we will always be together.
411. I’m glad you came into my life. When we’re together, it feels like anything is possible and that our dreams can come true.
412. You make the world a better place just by being in it. I love you.
413. Our relationship may not be perfect, but there is no other girl in the world that could make it any better. I love you for who you are.
414. You always know what to say to cheer me up when I’m feeling down. You’re the best listener I know and my feelings for you can’t be described using words.
415. Never go out to find another girl, you are the only one I want. I will spoil you and treat you right. You’re my little angel and I will make your dreams come true.
416. I can’t wait to grow old with you. You are the woman that I want by my side when I’m old and gray. You’re the love of my life.
417. As our love grows stronger each day, I want you to know that you’ve made me a better person. I love you.
418. You’re one of a kind and there is nobody else in this world that can take your place. You’re irreplaceable and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
419. You’re more than just my girlfriend/wife to me. You’re my best friend and I don’t know where I’d be without you in my life. I love you.
420. I feel so blessed that you came into my life at this point in time. No one could ever replace you and our love will last till the end of time.
421. My life was complete the day I met you. You are everything to me and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
422. Our future is looking very bright. With you by my side, I can conquer anything. I love you.
423. I promise to be the man that you deserve. You’re not just my girlfriend/wife, you’re my other half and I want to cherish and respect you for the rest of your life.
424. If I could go back in time, I would still choose to meet you. Our relationship is that important to me. You mean everything to me.
425. You’ve made me believe in love again. I never knew that it could be like this. You’re the woman of my dreams and I will spend the rest of my life with you.
426. When we are together, the moments we spend together are worth remembering. I cherish you.
427. Thanks for giving me a reason to believe in myself. I love you, and you’ll always be the one for me.
428. I want to make myself a better man just for you. You’re my dream girl and I want you to feel happy with me. I love you.
429. Your smile is all I need to get me through a long day at work. You’re my dream girl and I don’t know where I’d be without you.
430. I’m really glad our paths crossed. You’re the woman I’ve been looking for and I will always cherish you. You’re irreplaceable and invaluable.
431. Thanks for always being there for me, no matter what. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you.
432. My life was empty and boring until you came along. You’re the most wonderful person that I’ve ever met and I will love you always.
433. Our relationship is a roller coaster, but no matter what, we’ll always find our way back to each other. Thanks for staying with me through it all.
434. Thanks for coming into my life when you did. I don’t think I would have appreciated anyone else until I met you. You’re everything to me.
435. If I had a flower for every time I thought about you, I’d have my own garden.
436. You’re the most amazing person I have ever met. Your loving personality and care for others is why I love you. There’s nobody else that I’d rather be with.
437. I have so much love to give and it’s all yours. Thanks for being so understanding and patient with me. You’re an angel that’s why we’re meant to be together.
438. My heart has found what it has been searching for all this time. It belongs to you and you alone.
439. I can’t wait for the time when we’re old and gray and sitting on our porch, reflecting on the wonderful life we had together.
440. Every day with you is the best day of my life. You complete me in every way. Thanks for everything.
See also: 750+ Romantic Love Messages for Him and Her
441. I thought I knew what love was until I met you. The feeling I get when I’m with you can’t be defined by any word in any language.
442. I’m so happy that you came into my life when you did because it truly changed me for the better. Thanks for everything.
443. Everything will be alright as long as I have you by my side. You’re my shining armor and I love you for it. Thanks for everything.
444. It’s nice to see that true love really exists because you’re the proof. Thanks for showing me that it does.
445. We were truly meant to be together. I love you and I promise to spend the rest of my life cherishing you and your love.
446. I have decided that you’re the last person I will ever love, because out of everyone I’ve known, you’re the greatest person I have ever met. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I want you to know that, I really do.
447. We’ve been together for as long as I can remember. I want to be with you both in the past and the present and even in the future. You’re the person that I want to spend the rest of life with.
448. I understand now why some men wreck their lives for the love of a woman. You’re definitely worth it because you’re the most wonderful person I have ever met and I will love you until the day that I die.
449. We have been through a lot together and we have overcome all of it. I can definitely say that we are soulmates and I want you to know that I will love you until the day that I die.
450. I thought I loved you when we first met, but as time went on, I realized that it was a deeper feeling than I’ve ever felt before. You’re not just someone that I’m in love with. You’re also my best friend in the whole world and I don’t know what I would do without you here with me now. I love you.
451. My heart was dark and cold for so long, but then you came into my life and changed everything. I love you with all of my heart and I always will.
452. I will always and forever love you. There will never be anyone that can take your place in my heart, because no one else is you and I love you for that. Thanks for everything and I love you.
453. No one has ever made me happier than you. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you.
454. I want you to know that you’re the most important person in my life. You’re the one that I want to spend all of my time with. Thanks for everything and I love you.
455. Our relationship was hell for the first couple of years, but it has really changed after so many others grew dissapointed in us. Now, I couldn’t imagine myself being with anyone other than you.
456. We’ve been through thick and thin, but we made it because we’re the best of friends. Thanks for staying with me through this tough journey.
457. I never thought that I could love someone as much as I love you. You’re so caring and loving that you make every day an adventure for us. I can’t wait to see where our relationship will end up in the future.
458. Your love has healed my broken heart. I thought it was impossible to recover from the things that I experienced, but you proved me wrong. I love you and I want you to know that I always will.
459. I remember the first time we met as if it was yesterday. I knew then that you were someone special and as time went on, I fell deeply in love with you. You’re someone that I want to spend all of my life with.
460. Sometimes I can’t believe that we’ve been together for as long as we have. Our relationship has definitely had it’s up and downs, but we’ve grown stronger because of it. I will always love you and there is nothing that will ever change that.
461. I think you’re the most amazing person that I have ever met in my entire life and spending time with you is something that I will always look forward to. Thanks for coming into my life and I love you.
462. Our relationship isn’t conventional and it probably never will be, but that’s what makes it fun for us. I love you and I want you to know that you’ll always be my prince charming.
463. I’ve met a lot of people in this lifetime, but I have never come across anyone that has made such an everlasting impression on me quite like you have. Thank you for staying and I love you.
464. Your love is all I’ll ever need. Knowing that you’re there for me is enough.
465. I’ve been with you through all of the good times and the bad, but I want you to know that no matter what happens in the future, I will always stand by your side because you’re my soul mate.
466. You mean more to me than anything in this world and I love you for who you are. There is no one else that could take your place and I wouldn’t want them too.
467. I can’t believe that someone as wonderful, caring and loving as you exist. You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me and I will love you forever.
468. It took me a long time to find you, but I’m glad I did. I love you and I want you to be my forever.
469. You are the king to my queen. You are my other half and I will always love you.
470. I’ve never been this happy in a long time and it’s all because of you. I want you to know that I will always cherish our relationship and love you for the rest of eternity.
471. Thank you for being there for me and supporting me when I needed it the most. I will always be here for you too. I love you.
Positive Messages for Work
Sometimes, we can all use a little motivation from a positive message. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy or anything that takes a long time to read — sometimes a few words are enough to get us going. Whatever it is, find it and use it to motivate yourself to work harder, faster, and with more purpose.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, an employee, or own a business, you need to be able to push through hard times to keep even a semblance of forwarding momentum. One of the best ways to do that is to stay connected to what inspires you.
Here are some of the best positive messages for work to use however you see fit. A positive message for work is something that you should take to heart in order to be successful!
Read also: 30 Ways to Make Money Without a Job
472. If you don’t dream big, you’ll never achieve anything in life.
473. You are the architect of your own success.
474. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting different results.
475. If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always gotten.
476. Motivation is temporary. Habit is permanent. Keep this in mind and you’ll go far.
477. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.
478. The risk of failure is part of the pursuit of success.
479. Great things are not accomplished by those who sit on their hands hoping for things to get better. They’re accomplished by people who get up off their hands and make things better.
480. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are someone else will –and will probably use yours for their own purposes.
481. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…
482. Whatever you do, make sure it makes you happy.
483. It’s not about how hard life is. It’s about how well you play it.
484. I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies so that you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes you have to lose everything before you learn how to live.
485. The key to success is to keep struggling, to fail often, to be beaten down and thrown out only to find the strength in himself to fight again.
486. You have to dance like no one’s watching, love like you’ve never been hurt, and live like it’s heaven on earth.
487. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
488. Do what you love, and don’t worry about money, if it’s supposed to be it’ll happen.
489. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you’ll land among the stars.
490. Do the things that you love, things get done because you love them.
491. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does, in fact, if you want something done right, do it yourself.
492. Don’t be afraid to take a risk, because the only thing you have to lose is an excuse.
493. Believe in yourself, there is greatness in you.
494. As if it weren’t enough to see dreams, feel shadows, and fly pigeons, you must also sing to them in poetry or your sadness will last forever.
495. Don’t get discouraged. If you really believe in yourself, you can achieve anything.
496. Everything is hard before it is easy.
497. Always listen to your heart. That’s where your motivation, your passion, and your dreams come from.
498. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
499. Follow your dreams no matter what, and remember that you are never alone.
500. Some people will tell you you’re crazy for following your dreams, those are the people that are still living theirs.
501. When one door closes a window opens, so if one thing in your life goes terribly wrong, That means something else is going great.
502. You have to fail many times before you can succeed, don’t let this discourage you, it only makes you stronger.
503. Don’t give up after a defeat, regardless of whether it was a small loss or a tragic one. For under the right circumstances, any loss can lead to something great.
504. It’s always darkest before the dawn.
505. It takes years to build reputation, seconds to destroy it but forever to rebuild it.
506. You’ll never wake up one day and be completely happy, but you can make your life better by simply making your own happiness.
507. If you’re feeling scared, give it all you’ve got because that’s when you’ll find out what you’re really made of.
508. No matter what cards life deals you, keep on playing.
509. If you feel like giving up, think of all the people that would love to take your place.
510. No matter what people say, don’t ever give up on your dreams.
511. You can’t change the world unless you change yourself first.
512. If you want to achieve greatness stop worrying about perfection and start thinking about dedication.
513. The mind can dictate what the body can do, but the heart commands what the mind does.
514. Don’t try to fit in when you were born to stand out.
515. The only person who is thinking about you, is you.
516. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
517. When you think you’ve hit rock bottom, there’s nowhere to go but up.
518. Learn the art of patience and quiet moments, you will gain strength from silence.
519. Sometimes when life knocks you down, you have to pull yourself back up even if you just want to lie in the dirt and not move.
520. The only thing you should regret about, is all the things you didn’t try.
521. Once you can accept the fact that bad things will happen, even to good people, life gets a lot easier.
522. Make time for the important things in life, don’t just let it pass you by.
523. When one door closes, another one opens. But often we spend too much time pouting over the closed door that we don’t see the one that has been opened for us.
524. Don’t be afraid to stand up for yourself. No one can hurt you if you don’t allow them to.
525. Sometimes the smallest step towards your goal is still progress, don’t be afraid to take baby steps, even if the end goal seems so far away.
526. No matter what happens in life, you can always turn it into something good.
527. You are stronger than you think and you’re able to handle more than you know. You just have to have the right mindset.
528. If you wait around for things to get better, you’ll never get anywhere in life.
529. Don’t be a sore loser, it’s not your fault if someone else happened to be better than you.
530. You are more than what you’ve been through.
531. Let go of the past and leave everything behind, it’s holding you back from newer and better things.
532. Be humble in your victory and always gracious in your defeat, there is always someone out there who is better than you.
533. No matter what happens, never give up and never lose hope.
534. Failure is the key to success, each time you fail, you learn something new and it makes you better for the next time.
535. If you are ever in a dark place, always remember that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
536. Make new friends but don’t forget the old ones, some things never change and some things should never change.
537. When you are happy, be happy. When you are sad, cry your eyes out. But when something bad happens, pick yourself up and move on. Nothing in life ever stays bad forever.
538. You are who you choose to be, so choose wisely.
539. Don’t be afraid to take risks, but also don’t be stupid when taking them.
540. Success is something you make for yourself and worth is determined by how much happiness you gave others and took for yourself.
541. Sometimes you have to lose in order to win.
542. Don’t be a crybaby, if you lost and there’s nothing you can do about it then learn from the loss and move on.
543. Success comes from hard work, failurue comes from laziness.
544. It’s better to try and fail than to never have tried at all.
545. Don’t worry about people that don’t believe in you, there are more people out there that do.
546. If you’re ever feeling down, just remember that someone, somewhere loves you.
547. Sometimes it takes several attempts to get something right. You might not achieve it the first time but someday you will get there. Success is inevitable if you keep trying.
Short Positive Messages
Positive messages are essential for a healthy, happy mind, body, and soul. Whether you’re feeling down about a particular situation or you just need a daily dose of encouragement to get you through the day, these short positive messages can brighten your day and get you moving in the right direction. You can also share these with your friends, family, or associates to let them know you care about them!
548. Today is the beginning of the rest of your life, so make it a good one.
549. If you don’t like how things are, change it. You’re ultimately in charge of your own destiny.
550. Go out there and make today a great day, no matter what obstacles are in your way.
551. Believe in yourself! You can achieve anything if you put your mind into it.
552. Don’t forget to always have fun, no matter how hard you’re working towards your goals.
553. If you want to achieve anything, you’re going to have to work hard for it.
554. Life gets tough, but never forget that you can make it through as long as you have hope.
555. You’re stronger than you think, no matter what happens don’t give up.
556. Even if you don’t succeed the first time, that doesn’t mean you won’t eventually succeed. So keep trying!
557. You’re loved no matter what happens, and you should always remember that.
558. No one can defeat you unless you let them. So don’t.
559. Don’t waste time worrying about things you have no control over. Just focus on yourself and your actions.
560. Take a moment to think before you act. It could save your life one day, literally.
561. Remember to take care of yourself, because if you don’t who else will?
562. If you want something, don’t wait for it, go out and get it.
563. You can cry and complain about how hard things are or you can just get up and achieve your goals.
564. Do what you have to do to become successful because it will all be worth it in the end.
565. Believe in yourself and your dreams, if you don’t no one else will.
566. Your mind can be your best friend or it can be your worst enemy. It’s all up to you.
567. Always stand up for what you believe in, even if you’re standing alone.
568. You’ve survived this long so there’s no point in giving up now.
569. Don’t forget to appreciate the good things in life, and that includes taking the time to smile every once in a while.
570. No matter what happens, you’ll get through it as long as you stay optimistic and determined.
571. Don’t forget that a little bit of kindness can go a long way.
572. You can’t please everyone, so don’t try. Instead, please yourself first and foremost.
573. Be proud of who you are, and never let anyone tell you that you can’t achieve something.
574. As long as you’re keeping a positive mindset, anything is possible.
575. The only person who is going to get you where you want to go is yourself. No one else can do the work for you.
576. If life puts you in a corner, just turn around and come back swinging. You have more power than you think.
577. The only real mistake is failure to try. So keep trying.
578. Don’t worry about what others are doing or what others have. You have you, and that’s all you’ll ever need.
579. If you want it bad enough, then nothing can stop you.
580. Even though life gets hard at times, if you stay optimistic then it’s all worth it in the end.
581. A positive mindset is key to achieving anything. You get back what you put in.
582. No matter how bad your life gets, never give up on yourself because you’re worthy of love and respect.
583. Believe in yourself, and you can achieve anything.
584. You were born to overcome the odds stacked against you. Just keep pushing forward no matter what.
585. If you really want something in this world, you have to work hard for it. Nothing is going to be handed to you.
586. You can’t let fear control your life. If you do, you’ve already lost.
587. Believe in yourself and nothing can stand in your way.
588. Nothing good comes easy in this world. If it was easy then it wouldn’t be as valuable.
589. There’s always going to be naysayers in life. Sometimes you just have to tune them out in order to achieve your goals.
590. When one door closes, it simply means that another door has opened, so don’t ever let it stop you.
591. You are allowed to make mistakes, and fail, as long as you’re willing to learn from them and not give in.
592. You can’t please everyone and you can’t be good at everything. So just do you.
593. If you don’t like where you are in life or what you’re doing, then change it. NOW.
594. It is better to try and fail than to live with the regret of not even trying at all.
595. Do what’s best for yourself first, and everyone else can go to hell.
596. The world won’t always be around, so you might as well enjoy it while you can.
597. A positive attitude can get you far in life. Even if you don’t get exactly what you wanted, at least you tried your best.
598. Be self-sufficient and rely on yourself first. No one else is going to take care of you but you.
599. No one ever said that life was fair, so don’t expect it to be.
600. Just because someone else thinks or acts a certain way doesn’t mean that you have to as well. You do you.
601. Don’t waste your time on people who treats you like you’re worthless. You’re better than that. You deserve better.
602. What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger. Everything struggles in life, but that’s what makes us who we are.
603. Learn from your mistakes and always aim to be better today than you were yesterday.
604. One day it’s going to be your time. Just keep swimming.
605. If it’s meant to be, then it’s meant to be.
606. Always aim high and dream big. You never know what you’re capable of until you try.
607. Don’t let others tell you that you can’t do something. If you really want to do it then just go out and do it.
608. When one door closes, another opens. Never give up, never surrender.
609. Doing the right thing isn’t always the easiest thing to do. Sometimes you have to make that extra effort in life.
610. You can’t change what you did in the past, all you can do is learn from it and move on.
611. Don’t dwell on the past because it’s gone. All you can do is learn from your mistakes and try not to repeat them.
612. Try not to be so hard on yourself because everyone makes mistakes sometimes. It’s okay.
613. You don’t need a reason to help others; you just need to help them because it’s the right thing to do.
614. Don’t take everything so seriously all the time. You only get one shot at this, so don’t be too serious.
615. You will never achieve your goals if you don’t put in the work to achieve them.
616. There are no short cuts or easy ways out. If you want something, you have to go through the effort of working for it.
617. Whether it’s money, time or whatever, appreciate what you already have before you attempt to get more.
618. Just because you don’t believe in something doesn’t mean that it isn’t true or that it doesn’t exist.
And there you have it!
We hope you took something useful from all of these random, yet positive words of wisdom. Now it’s up to you to take these positive messages and use them in your day-to-day life. Use them as a reminder when you’re feeling down or having a bad day. Share it with your friends, family, loved ones, or colleagues to help them in any way you can. You never know how much impact a simple message can have on someone’s life.
If you enjoyed this list, please share it with others so they can benefit from it as well. Help spread positive messages in this world!
Please support us by liking, tweeting, and pinning us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!