Encouraging messages are a great way to make someone’s day. Everyone needs encouraging messages from time to time. It doesn’t matter if you are a teacher, a student, a homemaker, a businessman, a professional athlete, or anything in between. We all deal with challenges big and small on a daily basis, and at some point, we can all use some encouragement.
If you’ve ever thought to yourself, “I really need to do something nice for someone,” or if you need encouragement, this post is for you.
See also: 200+ Inspirational Messages of Hope and Encouragement
Whether you’re uplifting a stranger, family member, or friend, a kind word can go a long way. We have put together a list of over 450 encouraging messages that you can use to uplift and encourage someone in need. Feel free to browse this list and pick out any that you think would be most appropriate for the person you wish to encourage.
- Encouraging Messages for Everyone
- Encouraging Messages for Elderly
- Encouraging Messages for Parents
- Encouraging Messages for Husband
- Encouraging Messages for Wife
- Encouraging Messages for Boyfriend
- Encouraging Messages for Girlfriend
- Encouraging Messages for Friends
- Encouraging Messages for Youth
- Encouraging Messages for Students
- Encouraging Messages for Nurses
- Encouraging Messages for Patients
- Encouraging Messages for Homeless
- Encouraging Messages for Hard Times
- Encouraging Messages after Break Up
- Short Encouraging Messages
- Long Encouraging Messages
Encouraging Messages for Everyone
Everyone needs a pep talk every now and then. We all have those days where we are feeling down on ourselves or just in need of a little encouragement. These messages are great for anyone and everyone!
See also: 600+ Positive Messages to Brighten Someone’s Day
1. You’ve got this! You’re an amazing person that always tries their best. Keep pushing forward and you’ll get through this.
2. You are stronger than you think. Do something today that pushes you outside your comfort zone.
3. Everything will be okay. You just have to stay strong. Things will work out if you keep your head held high.
4. It’s not about winning. It’s about doing your best and being the best version of yourself. Keep pushing forward.
5. No matter how bad or mad you may feel, there is always someone else that is having a worse day than you. Be thankful for what you have.
6. It’s okay to feel down sometimes. We all have bad days. Just remember to keep pushing forward and never give up.
7. Don’t worry about what others think of you. The only opinion that matters is yours. Be kind to others, but don’t let them bring you down to their level.
8. Some people are going to love you, and some people are going to hate you. Just ignore the ones that hate you and love the ones that love you.
9. No matter what others say or do, only you can dictate your own path in life. No one can tell you who you are or who you are supposed to be.
10. The moment you forget how good you have it is the moment that life kicks you in the face. Be thankful for everything good in your life.
11. The past does not equal the future. Just because things didn’t work out once before doesn’t mean that they won’t the next time.
12. When you feel discouraged or disappointed, remember that this too shall pass. Everything has an end, even the bad stuff.
13. You are an individual and no one can take that away from you. Be proud of who are and what you’ve accomplished in life.
14. Don’t compare yourself to others. You have your own strengths and weaknesses. Embrace what makes you unique.
15. If you want something go get it. There is no point in sitting on the sidelines waiting for a win. Go out there and get it yourself.
16. You can either choose to push forward and succeed or let others push you around and fail.
17. Mistakes are part of life. It’s all about how you deal with them that shows who you really are.
18. Never let your failures make you lose hope. Instead, let them make you stronger and more determined than ever to succeed.
19. You can be happy without everything you want. You don’t need material things to find fulfillment in life.
20. Don’t worry about those that don’t believe in you. It’s their loss for not seeing your potential. Just keep pushing forward for those that love and support you.
21. Your life will be what you make of it. You can choose to either let the past beat you or use it as motivation to move forward.
22. No one can tell you that you aren’t good enough…not even yourself. Don’t let self-doubt hold you back.
Encouraging Messages for Elderly
The elderly need encouragement too! Especially when they are struggling with old age and dealing with health issues. Send encouraging messages for elderly to help them make it through the day.
See also: 480+ Retirement Messages for Coworkers, Friends, and Family
23. Just because you are getting older, it doesn’t mean that you can’t still live life to the fullest.
24. You taught me to always stay strong, no matter what struggles I may have to face in life.
25. Feeling a bit under the weather today, but I just wanted to say that you mean the world to me and I am thankful for all that you do.
26. Life may not be easy for you right now, but I want you to know that I am here for you whenever you need me.
27. As you grow older, it is inevitable that you will lose some of your physical abilities. What is important though, is to never lose your mental and emotional well being.
28. Just think, when you were younger, you probably could not have imagined growing this old. Yet here you are and still going strong!
29. Just because life is not going the way you want it to right now, doesn’t mean that it won’t get better. You just have to have patience.
30. No matter what struggles we may have in life, as long as we are alive, there is always hope.
31. You are a great person and I don’t know where I would be without you in my life.
32. You may not have much in this world, but you still have your health and for that, I am extremely grateful.
33. Just know that no matter what, I will always be here for you. No matter what life may throw at us, we will get through it together.
34. Even though you can be a bit tough on me, I know that it is only because you want the best for me. I love you!
35. Thanks for all that you do for me. You are one of the reasons why I am able to get through this crazy life.
36. No matter what you may think about yourself or your abilities, there is someone out there that cares about you, and appreciates you for who you are.
37. Getting older does not mean that you are any less capable than the younger generation. You have plenty of knowledge and experience to offer.
38. Just because you are not a spring chicken anymore, does not mean that you aren’t important or needed. You have plenty to give to this world and I know it will be appreciated.
39. I was so happy to see you make it past another year. You are like a parent to me and I couldn’t imagine my life without you in it.
40. No matter how bad my day is going, I always seem to feel better after we talk. You always know the right things to say to me.
41. You are so wise and have such a great outlook on life, I can only hope that someday I could be as enlightened as you are.
42. Age is nothing more but a number. You have earned the right to be called ‘old’ after everything you have experienced and survived up until this point.
43. Even though your body is starting to show signs of old age, your mind is still young and full of life. I can’t wait to see all of the great things you accomplish in the next few decades!
44. I want you to know that it was really great getting to know you and spending time with you. I have so many great memories of us, I know we will make more in the future. Happy birthday.
45. You are such an inspiration to me. No matter what struggles you had in the past, you never gave up and always managed to find a way to achieve your goals. I hope that someday I could be even a fraction as successful as you are.
46. Aging does not make you weak or less able. It only makes you wiser, better and more in tune with yourself.
47. Just because you are not as young as you used to be, does not mean that you are useless. There is always a place for you in this world and I hope that you find it, no matter how long it takes.
48. You are a true inspiration for anyone, no matter what stage in life they are in. Keep on doing what you’re doing because you are amazing!
49. Your unwavering positivity is like a ray of sunshine on a cold winter day. Thanks for always being there for me.
50. Not many can understand the struggles that come with getting older, but you have always been there for me no matter what. Thank you.
Encouraging Messages for Parents
Parenting is often a thankless job. You give so much of your time and energy and can often feel underappreciated. This is why encouraging messages for parents are so important. Whether you’re a parent yourself or you know someone who is, these messages can cheer up a new day. Encouraging words will let them know that you’re proud of them and their efforts.
Related: 700+ Good Morning Messages To Send Your Loved Ones
51. I wanted to say thank you for everything you do for me. I know it may not seem like it sometimes, but I really appreciate all the sacrifices you have made.
52. Even though we argue a lot, I know that you are always trying to do what is best for me. I am lucky to have a parent like you.
53. I wanted to say I’m sorry for all of the times that I’ve been so difficult. You really deserve a break. Why don’t we get together and do something fun this weekend.
54. No matter what anyone else says, I know you are an awesome parent who always does what’s best for me and the family.
55. I know you understand how difficult it is to be a parent in this day and age. I want to let you know that you are doing a good job. Keep it up!
56. I don’t tell you this enough, but I really love you and appreciate everything that you do for me every day.
57. I know you probably get tired of hearing how great I am doing all the time, so let me just say this: I could not have gotten this far in life without you.
58. Through thick and thin, I want you to know that I will always be here for you when you need me. I love you, Mom and Dad!
59. Thanks for putting food on the table and a roof over my head. I really appreciate everything that you do for me.
60. Thanks for everything you do to keep this family going every day. It isn’t easy, but we are here because of you. You are the best!
61. You may not believe it, but I know you love me. I may not always do things the way you want me to, but I always want what is best for me. Thanks for being there no matter what.
62. Thanks for helping me through hard times. Your support has meant everything to me.
63. I may not show it all the time, but I am thankful for everything that you have done for me. I couldn’t have asked for a better parent. I love you both!
64. I may call you the “mean parent” a lot, but I know you have my best interest at heart. Thanks for everything you do.
65. Regardless of what happens, know that I will always love you both. You mean the world to me!
66. Life is tough and I know we argue a lot, but at the end of the day we still have each other. Thanks for being there for me throughout everything.
67. No one in this world is perfect. I just want you to know that I love you nonetheless.
68. You always know how to make me laugh. Thanks for putting up with me all the time.
69. I really admire everything you do for the family every day. No matter what happens, I know we are going to be okay as long as we have each other.
70. Thanks for protecting me and providing for me. I couldn’t have asked for more in a father. I love you, Dad!
71. I wanted to thank you for always being there for the family. I know we argue a lot, but at the end of the day we always love each other.
72. I’m sorry for all of the times I gave you trouble in the past. I know we will never see eye to eye on everything, but I do appreciate everything you have ever done for me. I love you.
73. No matter what happens, you will always be my mother and I will always be your son. Thanks for everything you do!
74. You don’t have to say anything. I just want you to know that I love you no matter what. I always have and I always will.
75. You have been there for me through thick and thin. Today and everyday, I want you to know just how thankful I am to have you in my life. Thanks, Mom and Dad!
76. We may have a love-hate relationship most of the time, but I know we will always be there for each other when it counts. Thanks for being so understanding.
77. You’re not just my parent. You’re my best friend. Thanks for all of the fun and great times we have together.
Encouraging Messages for Husband
Encouraging messages for husband is a great way to let them know the importance of their presence in your life. When you have a husband who is supportive and loving, it’s not something that you can take for granted. Thank him for all that he does. He needs encouraging messages from time to time and you need to tell him that you care.
See also: 530+ Love Messages for Him from the Heart
78. When I am with you, I don’t feel the need to look at anyone else. You are the one for me and my life will forever be brighter because of you.
79. I have never been so sure about anyone the way I am about you. Our future is promising and I can’t wait to see what it has in store for us.
80. You are so caring and compassionate that it brings a smile to my face every time I think about all the good times we have together.
81. I feel like the luckiest woman alive for finding you. You make everything in life worthwhile.
82. The love we share is more powerful than anything else in this world. I love you beyond the stars.
83. I promise to always be by your side, supporting you in whatever you do. You mean the world to me and I want you to know that.
84. My life has never been the same since I met you. You bring a joy to my life that I have never experienced before.
85. I am so grateful that God brought you into my life because you have made all the difference to me.
86. Your love has helped to strengthen me in difficult times, and I am here to do the same for you.
87. I don’t know where I’d be without you. You’ve helped to give my life new meaning and depth that I once thought wasn’t there.
88. My dear, I want you to know that as long as we have each other, we can get through anything life throws at us.
89. You are the heart of my existence and without you, my life would not be worth living. Thanks for coming into my life.
90. You are my companion in this life and I want you to know that I will always be by your side, no matter what.
See also: 620+ I Love You Messages for Him and Her
91. As we journey through life together, may we always take hold of hands.
92. I want you to know that you are the most precious thing in my life. You bring a meaning to this thing we call life and I cherish every moment with you.
93. I want you to know that you always have a shoulder to lean on, whether you’re sad or happy, I am always here for you.
94. I just want to let you know that you are someone special in my life. Thanks for making everyday seem so great.
95. Your love has brought a new meaning to my life. You make everything worthwhile and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
96. I promise to be the best woman I can be, thanks to your constant support and encouragement.
97. I want you to know that you are the most amazing person I have ever met. Thanks for being in my life.
98. My life has finally taken on a meaning and I can only put it down to your love and support. You mean the world to me.
99. When I am with you, each day seems better than the last. Thanks for bringing so much joy into my life.
100. I am so grateful that God brought you into my life. I don’t know where I’d be without you.
101. I’m wishing for the day when I can spend the rest of my life with you, my love.
102. When you are sad, I feel sad; when you are hurt, I feel hurt too. For you are truly the other half of me.
103. Don’t be afraid to show your emotions. Whether you are happy, or sad, angry or even disappointed, it doesn’t matter. Because I am here for you.
104. Our souls connect in a way that is incomprehensible. Each day we grow closer and the love between us grows stronger.
105. No matter what happens in life, know that I will always be by your side to support you.
Encouraging Messages for Wife
A positive attitude is contagious, so be sure to spread the positive vibes every day at least once. It’s easy to get bogged down in the stress and negativity of day-to-day life, but a little encouragement goes a long way. Here are some encouraging messages for wife who are in need of a confidence boost and this will also encourage them to be the best that they can be.
See also: 650+ Best Love Messages for Her from the Heart
106. You are a gift to those around you. Your positive outlook on life is something that people gravitate towards.
107. It’s a beautiful day, don’t let it get away from you. Take the time to do something you love.
108. Don’t forget how far you have come and all the goodness that is yet to come.
109. There’s nothing wrong with talking things over if they are getting you down. There are always people out there willing to lend an ear.
110. You are a strong person and more than capable of getting through anything life may throw at you.
111. Life is about balance, take some time to sit back and enjoy the simple things.
112. There’s no need to rush through it all, because before you know it, it will be gone.
113. Take the time to listen, learn and appreciate all the wonderful things in life.
114. Be gentle with yourself, because you are only human. You are allowed to feel low sometimes.
115. Know that you have a lot of people in your corner rooting for you.
116. You may not be perfect, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t the perfect you.
117. The people who love and care about you will always be there to support you, just call on them when you need a helping hand.
118. If someone makes you feel worthless or unloved, know that it is they who are unworthy, not you.
119. You are a strong person, but if you ever find yourself feeling weak, know that I am here for you. I will help to pick you up when you fall.
120. Stay positive and strong woman, you can get through anything life throws at you.
See also: 600+ Good Morning Messages for Her to Make Her Smile
121. Don’t forget that you are beautiful and unique. It is these qualities that make you wonderful in other people’s eyes.
122. If you have strong beliefs and a solid moral compass, then you are able to overcome any obstacle put in front of you.
123. Your life experiences have made you the person you are today. Don’t be ashamed or afraid of them, instead embrace them.
124. No matter what you are going through, I will always be here for you. I love you.
125. You can do it! I know in my heart that you are strong enough to overcome this obstacle.
126. Don’t forget how far you have come. Just keep your head up, take a deep breath and remember all the reasons why you’ve made it this far.
127. You are who you surround yourself with. Choose your friends wisely.
128. We don’t control life, life happens to us and sometimes it can beat us down. The important thing is not to let it break you.
129. Know that you are strong, but if you ever find yourself feeling weak, come to me. I will help pick you up.
130. You can do it! You have the ability to overcome any obstacle or difficulty life may throw at you.
131. Don’t be afraid of your flaws and weaknesses, it’s these that make you human.
132. Because you are a kind and giving person does not make you weak. You have a lot to offer this world.
133. Don’t take things too seriously, sometimes you just need to remember to laugh at life.
134. You are important and you have a lot to give this world, so don’t be afraid to succeed! Go out there and get what you want.
135. If someone is telling you that you can’t do something, it simply means that they lack the confidence in themselves to do it. Don’t let their negativity infect you.
Encouraging Messages for Boyfriend
In times of joy or sadness, we usually turn to our loved ones for comfort and support. There is no better way to tell someone that you care for them than through a heartwarming message. If you want to let your boyfriend know how special they are to you, make their day by sending one of these encouraging messages for boyfriend.
See also: Boyfriend Messages: 440+ Best Love Messages for Boyfriend
136. I want to take this opportunity to thank you for being such an amazing boyfriend. You know I always have your back and I know you will always have mine. Thanks for all of the wonderful memories.
137. We may get stressed out from time to time, but I want you to know that we are headed in the right direction. I love you and our relationship has brought the best out of me.
138. You are my knight in shining armor. Whenever I am with you, I feel like all of my problems disappear. You are the most amazing boyfriend a girl could ever have!
139. I always try to make you smile because you deserve to be happy. I wish I could stay by your side forever. You bring so much joy to my life.
140. It is great to have someone as thoughtful as you are in my life. Thanks for making me feel so loved every day.
141. Even when I am mad at you, I still want you to know that I really appreciate everything you do for me. You are the best boyfriend in the whole world!
142. I want to say thank you for treating me with so much love and respect every day. You always know what to say and do to cheer me up when I am feeling down. You are an amazing boyfriend!
143. I feel so lucky to have you in my life! There is no other guy that could be as kind, loving and supportive as you are. I want you to know how special you are to me.
144. I feel so safe when I am with you, and that is because I know that you will always do what is best for both of us as a couple.
145. Everyday, I fall in love with you a little more. You are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with! I love you!
See also: 350+ Good Morning Messages for Him (Boyfriend or Husband)
146. You have brought the most joy into my life than anyone ever has. I feel as if you were sent from heaven. I love you so much!
147. Our relationship was truly ment to be! Everyday we share together just feels right. I love you so much, now and always.
148. I get butterflies in my stomach every time I see you because you are all I ever wanted. You are my dream come true. I love you.
149. You are a blessing from heaven. There is no other guy in this world as amazing as you are. I feel so lucky to have you!
150. Everyday that goes by, I fall more in love with you. There is no one else I would rather spend the rest of my life with!
151. You make me feel like a princess. You are the man of my dreams. I love you more than anything in this world.
152. You are the center of my world. You always know how to make me smile when I am feeling down. I love you more than anything!
153. Everyday we spend together is the best day of my life. You are the one I want to share all of my tomorrows with!
154. I love you not only for who you are now, but for everything you have helped me become. I love you now, and forever.
155. You are my everything. There is no one else that could make me this happy. I will always be by your side in sickness and in health.
156. You are the most thoughtful person I have ever met. I could never find someone as loving and caring as you are.
157. I can’t imagine what my life would be like without you in it. You brighten up every day that I am blessed to share with you!
158. Everyday I fall in love with you all over again. You treat me like a princess and I can’t thank you enough for all that you do for me.
159. If every person in this world was like you, there would be no more fighting or arguing. You are such a kind soul.
160. Your dreams and goals are just as important to me as my own. I want you to know that whatever you decide to do, I will always be behind you.
161. You are a gift from heaven. I don’t know what I ever did to deserve someone as loving and thoughtful as you are. You mean the world to me.
162. Even when things get tough, you always know how to make me laugh. You always know the right words to say to keep my spirits up when I am feeling down.
163. I love that you are so optimistic about life. Even in the darkest of times, you know how to bring the sunniness out in me.
Encouraging Messages for Girlfriend
Whether your relationship is going through a rough patch, or everything seems to be going smoothly, you can never go wrong with letting your girlfriend know how much she means to you. These encouraging messages for girlfriend are all you need to remind her that she is special in so many ways.
Related: 750+ Romantic Love Messages for Him and Her
164. I remember the first time we met. It is one of my fondest memories. I will always treasure the moments we spend together.
165. You bring such joy and happiness into my life. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us!
166. I think you are even more beautiful on the inside than you are on the outside. I love every inch of you.
167. Your eyes are like the bluest oceans, your hair shines brighter than gold, and your lips are sweeter than honey. You truly are a treasure.
168. Your words are more comforting than warm blankets on a cold winter night. You always know what to say to put a smile on my face.
169. When you laugh, it is like music to my ears. You are the one that I want to spend all of my tomorrows with.
170. When I look at the stars, I think of how insignificant they are compared to your beauty. The heavens are filled with emptiness and darkness, yet your love is bright enough to fill them up.
171. You make every day an adventure. I never know what is going to happen, but I am always excited to find out.
172. From the moment we met, I knew you were someone special. I can’t imagine going one day without you by my side.
173. I love the way you look at me as if we have been married for several years. I feel like the luckiest man on earth every time I see you.
174. Your love gives me confidence and the motivation to achieve all of my goals in life. I will always be by your side supporting you.
175. I have never met someone as honest and loyal as you are. You are an angel that was sent from heaven.
See also: 500+ Best Good Night Messages for Her from the Heart
176. Thank you for making all of my dreams come true. You’re such a big blessing. I love you.
177. Every time I spend time with you, it is the best part of my day. You are an amazing person.
178. Whether we are chatting over coffee or spending quality time together, I cherish all of our moments together.
179. You have brought new meaning to my life. Before I met you, I was just going through the motions, but now I really love living. I love you!
180. You are such an inspiration to me. You truly show me what it means to live life to the fullest.
181. I’ve never met anyone quite like you before. You are so special and unique, I love that about you.
182. You have a way of making everything in my life better. I don’t know what I would do without you.
183. Your radiant smile is the first thing I see when I open my eyes and the last thing I see before I close my eyes. You are always in my thoughts.
184. I feel like you were created specifically for me. We are meant to be together. I love you, baby!
185. I love every single moment that we spend together, whether we’re just chatting or whether we’re spending time with both of our families. I love you.
186. You bring out the best in me. Whenever I am with you, I feel happier and more carefree.
187. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You’re the person that I can see myself growing old with. I want your hand in marriage.
188. We have so much fun together. I love our playful banter and our serious conversations. You are a blessing.
189. Thank you for being amazing. You are a wonderful person and I love you more than anything.
190. Every time I see you, it feels like all the problems and worries of the world melt away. I feel so happy and complete whenever I’m with you.
191. You are one of the kindest people I have ever met in my entire life. I feel so lucky to have someone as amazing as you are in my life.
Encouraging Messages for Friends
When it comes to sending encouraging and uplifting messages to friends, it’s always good to have a few of them up to your sleeve. Sometimes you may not know what to say or you may be at a loss for words. These are the best encouraging messages for friends, so save them in a note on your phone so you can access them at any time. Send one of these messages to a friend and see how much it can help them out when they need it most.
Related: 420+ Best Good Morning Messages for Friends from the Heart
192. You don’t need to tell me why you’re sad. Just know that you have my full support in everything you do, and I’ll be here whenever you need a friendly ear.
193. If you ever need someone to talk to, call me. I don’t care what time it is. I’ll come over if I need to. Just know that you can lean on me for support anytime you need it.
194. Keep your head up. You’re a smart, capable person. Everything is going to work out for the best.
195. I don’t know what you’re going through right now, but I want you to know you can count on me for anything you need whenever you need it.
196. I’m always here if you need to talk. Day or night. You can tell me anything, and it will stay between us.
197. Hey, I don’t know what’s going on with you right now, but I just want to say that you can count on me for whatever you need. Let me know if you need my help with anything.
198. Just so you know, you’re one of the most important people in my life. I don’t want you to ever forget that.
199. I want you to take a break from everything and just relax for the rest of the day. Tell your boss you’re not feeling well or something. You deserve it.
200. It’s okay to seek help and talk to someone if you are feeling sad or depressed. It doesn’t make you less of a person.
See also: 790+ Inspirational Messages for Friends and Loved Ones
201. We all are scared at some point in our life, it’s just most people won’t admit it. Don’t be afraid to reach out when you need help.
202. I know you’re capable of accomplishing anything. You are the most intelligent and ambitious person I know, so nothing can stop you. You can do it, mate!
203. Don’t worry too much about things. Everything will work out in the end, even if it doesn’t seem like it now.
204. Sometimes when life gets you down, you have to remember to choose happiness. It’s a choice you make. What do you have to be happy about?
205. I know you’re disappointed with the way things are going, but sometimes you have to just let go and move on. This too shall pass.
206. Our friendship has been one of the most important things in my life. I don’t know what I would’ve done without you these past few years.
207. Please don’t hate yourself. These past few days, you’ve been going through a really rough time and it’s okay. I’m here for you if you need me. I love you.
208. Don’t beat yourself up over the past. It’s done. You can’t go back in time and change it.
209. I don’t want you to think that you aren’t a worthwhile person or that you don’t have value. You do have value. You are loved.
210. I don’t always say this enough but… I think you’re an awesome friend. I’m glad you’re in my life.
211. I hope this message makes you smile. You don’t need to be strong for me all the time, I’m here to help you when you need it most!
212. You can count on me if you need a little boost in your self-esteem, buddy. You have a bright future ahead of you.
213. I know things have been tough for you lately, but I want you to know that I’ll always be on your side. You’re worth it.
214. You should not be so hard on yourself. It’s okay to make mistakes. That’s how we learn and grow as people.
215. We all have bad days now and then. It’s no reason to beat yourself up about it.
216. God is greater than any one of us. We serve a God who forgives, redeems, heals, restores, and renews. If we put our trust in Him, He will pull us through.
217. Take it one day at a time. You’ve gotten this far, you can get farther. I believe in you.
218. I know things might seem dark right now, but trust me when I say, that there is a brighter day on the horizon.
219. What you’re doing is understandable, but don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it.
220. You have your whole life ahead of you. Don’t waste it being sad or angry. God has good plans for you, but only if you believe.
Encouraging Messages for Youth
Youth are the future of the nation. They are the ones that will grow up to be the leaders of tomorrow. With this in mind, it is of the utmost importance that youth have positive influences in their lives. Encouraging messages can help a child or teenager in their journey to adulthood. Whether you are a parent, teacher, guardian, or just an acquaintance of youth, these encouraging messages for youth can help guide them towards the right path and motivate them to continue on that path.
See also: How to Write an Analytical Essay: The Beginner’s Guide
221. You have all the potential in the world. I know you will go on to achieve great things in your life.
222. Don’t let anyone bring you down. You are special and worth something, always remember that.
223. You can do anything you set your mind to. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
224. Goals and aspirations are good, but it is equally as important to take time to enjoy the little things in life.
225. You are a person worthy of love and admiration. Do not let anyone else’s low opinion of you become your own.
226. Never be ashamed of who you are. Embrace yourself for who you are, everyone else’s opinions are of no consequence.
227. There is nothing wrong with failures, as long as you learn from them and do not repeat the same mistakes over and over again.
228. Mistakes will be made, it is all part of the process of becoming better. You cannot grow without first learning.
229. Do not dwell in the shadows of others. You have your own light, do not hide it.
230. You can set your goals as high as you like, just make sure you know how to get there.
231. Your happiness is the most important thing in the world. It is more important than any goal, dream or aspiration.
232. If you can imagine it, then you can achieve it. You are that powerful.
233. You have all the time in the world to achieve your goals, there is no need to rush.
234. It is okay to fail, as long as you learn how to get back up every time.
235. Do not be afraid to stand out from the crowd, everyone is unique and has something special to offer the world.
236. You do not need anyone else in order to fulfill your own potential. You can do everything by yourself.
237. You are completely worthy of love and respect. Others may not see it, but you must always believe it deep down inside.
238. Sometimes the smallest things in life provide the most joy. Keep your eyes open.
239. It is important to set goals for yourself, but do not let them consume you to the point that you forget to enjoy the journey.
240. Not everything is going to go the way you want all the time, just do your best and keep moving forward.
241. You are capable of many things you never dreamed possible. You just have to try.
242. You can’t let others determine your own self-worth. Only you can decide that.
243. We all get knocked down in life, what is important is that we all get back up.
244. It is easy to get lost and go down the wrong path in life, but it is always within your power to turn back and find the right way again.
245. Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is not immediately clear, but it is still there.
246. Don’t worry about what others think of you, because most of the time it is not even about you.
247. You will find that most of the pain and suffering in life is caused by yourself, it is all in your head.
248. It is okay to ask for help when you need it, sometimes we all need a little help to push us over the finish line.
249. With great power, comes great responsibility. You have more power than you realize.
Encouraging Messages for Students
It’s important to stay positive and motivated during your studies, even when things get tough. Here are some encouraging messages to encourage your child, student, or student to be:
See also: 600+ Best Graduation Messages for Friends and Family
250. If you want something, don’t wait. Study now and find out what it is that you want to achieve in life.
251. You are in control of your own destiny. No one can tell you what to do but you.
252. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. So what’s the worst that could happen?
253. Sometimes failure gives you the most learning, so don’t be afraid of it.
254. Don’t compare yourself to others. You have your own strengths and weaknesses.
255. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. It is better to be alone than to waste your time with people who do not rise above the latter.
256. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. If you don’t ask for what you want, you’ll never get it.
257. It’s always good to have a backup plan, but you must believe in your primary plan to achieve success.
258. It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get back up again.
259. You are going to fail at some things in life, but it’s important not to fail out of life. Always get back up and try again.
260. The only person who is going to push you harder than your competition is you. Always be your own hardest taskmaster.
261. If you don’t learn the lessons that are presented to you, then you are going to have to experience the consequences all over again.
262. No matter what happens in life, you will never be without the ability to adapt and survive.
263. It’s a funny thing about life; if you wait until you’re ready, you’ll never get started. If you get started and realize it’s not for you, you can always stop. But if you don’t get started, you’ll never know.
264. Never allow yourself to become discouraged. When the times get tough and it seems that everything is going wrong, that’s when you need to keep going and push harder than ever.
265. Everyone has their own path to follow. Just because someone else gets injured along the way, doesn’t mean you have to too.
266. Always remember that life is a marathon and not a sprint. Accomplishing anything of worth takes time and effort.
267. Don’t worry about failure; you’ll learn from it and rise stronger than before.
268. It’s not how much you know, but what you do with what you know that matters most.
269. Your mind is like a parachute, it works much better when it’s open.
270. You can’t get to the end of the journey if you don’t step out of the door.
271. Do not fear the shadows. Instead, let them inspire you with the greatness of what you will achieve.
272. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
273. If it was easy, then everyone would be doing it. The fact that you’re putting yourself out there shows that you have what it takes to achieve your goals.
274. No one can see your visions but you, so don’t let anyone discourage you or tell you that you can’t achieve your goal.
275. As long as you’re comfortable with who you are, then it doesn’t matter what they say.
276. Sometimes you have to take one step back in order to take two steps forward.
277. You are the only one who has control over your future. No one can take that away from you unless you allow them to.
278. Your beliefs and dreams are stronger than any doubts or limitations that you might have.
279. If you really want to achieve something, then nothing will stop you. All you have to do is keep trying.
280. If it’s truly meant to be, then nothing will prevent you from reaching your goal.
Encouraging Messages for Nurses
Nurses have a tough job. They work long hours, are constantly on their feet, and are frequently exposed to death, disease, and tragedy. Nurses do all this with a smile on their faces, often without getting the appreciation they deserve. Nurses can be prone to depression and burnout, so it’s important to remind them how important their jobs are and how valuable they truly are. Here are some encouraging messages for nurses to help boost their spirits and let them know that their hard work and dedication do not go unappreciated.
See also: 620+ Heartfelt Thank You Messages for Every Occasion
281. I wanted to tell you how grateful I am of all your hard work. You’ve always been there for me when I needed you most. I don’t know what I would have done without you.
282. A Nurse took me under her wing and taught me everything I know about this job. She was stern with me when she needed to be and caring whenever I was feeling low. She is one of the main reasons why I’m so proud to be a nurse today.
283. Nursing isn’t just a job; it’s a calling. There are some days when you will encounter people at their worst, but if you can help them in their time of need then it makes it all worth it.
284. At the end of the day, what truly matters is how you were able to help someone else who needed it. When you get down time, take a step back and think about a time when you were able to help someone. Remember the look on their face when they told you how grateful they were. That’s what keeps me going everyday.
285. You have the toughest, most important job of anyone I know. If everyone had a fraction of your dedication, nobility, and courage then the world would be a much better place. We should all be thankful that you are on our side.
286. You spend all day, every day caring for others. Sometimes you need to be reminded that others care about you too. You are always there for me, so I want you to know that I’m always here for you if you ever need me.
287. Your job is thankless most of the time. You will never get recognition, appreciation, or credit for any of the good that you do. All of that is taken for granted. I want you to know that I’m thankful that you are there for me when I need you.
288. It takes a very special person to do what you do. You have a kind and generous heart and you always go out of your way to help others in need. You’re the reason why I started doing what I’m doing, and you’re an inspiration to me.
289. I wish there were more people in this world like you. You always seem to find the good in everyone, even when they don’t seem to have any themselves.
290. I can always count on you to make me smile when I’m having a bad day. You have the best laugh and you definitely know how to bring some joy into this world which needs more of it.
291. You are a dedicated professional who is deserving of nothing but the best. You brighten up people’s lives on a daily basis and that is a very rare quality to find these days. I don’t know what we would do without you!
Encouraging Messages for Patients
Patients who read uplifting, encouraging messages have a positive mental outlook and they are more likely to recover from their illness more quickly. It’s really important to find the right words to say to your patients, but sometimes it’s difficult to know what the right message will be. Here are a few encouraging messages for patients that you can personalize.
292. You have been given a rare opportunity to fight for your life. Many people don’t get this chance, so make the most of it and get well soon!
293. Getting better doesn’t happen overnight. It’s an ongoing process and it takes a lot of determination on your behalf. You can do it. I believe in you!
294. I know you can do it. Your body is a formidable machine and it knows how to heal itself. You just need to give it the proper tools to do its job.
295. When we met, I didn’t think you were going to live very long. But here you are, proving me wrong. Just think, where will you be next year at this time?
296. One day, all of this will be nothing but a distant memory. You are going to outlive all of us and see many generations after us. Time is on your side.
297. I know it doesn’t feel like it now, but the worst is almost over and you will start to feel better soon. Just hang in there and keep your head up.
298. You have personally been through hell and back, but you are still here. You haven’t given up and that is really admirable.
299. I believe that deep down in your heart you really want to get better and live a full life. You are just going to have to dig down deep and find the strength somewhere to do it.
300. You are so much more than you know. Keep your head up and your eyes on the prize.
301. I may not know you in person, but I see you go through this hardship with everyone you care for. You are a pillar of strength and an inspiration to those around you who have to go through this difficult time with you.
302. You are a survivor and you are going to get through this. You have the strength of a thousand soldiers deep within you. I know you can do this.
303. You have come a long way and you don’t even realize it. The bright side of this dark tunnel is getting closer and closer. Just keep following the light.
304. You are not alone in this struggle. You have an entire army of supporters behind you and willing to help you in anyway they can. Let them help you, it will make the journey more bearable.
305. It’s OK to be afraid. We all are afraid at some point in our lives. But fear is only temporary and it eventually passes. You just have to hold on until that happens.
306. It may seem impossible right now, but it isn’t. You have already accomplished so much and you are stronger than you think.
307. It’s times like these when you have to make the choice to keep moving forward despite your pain. That’s all it is, a choice. It’s up to you whether you make the right one.
308. It’s OK to cry. Let it out and let all your emotions go. But remember to keep your head up as you move forward.
Encouraging Messages for Homeless
Encouraging messages for homeless people can have a positive impact on their lives. Individuals who are living on the streets going through difficult times may be struggling with a variety of issues. Here are encouraging messages for homeless people that you can share.
309. Homelessness is not a choice. It just turns out that some of us are in that position, despite our best efforts to avoid it. I choose to believe that this can be turned around and you can find your way back into a home and rebuild your life.
310. It’s going to be OK. Sometimes in life, things just don’t work out the way we planned. We have the choice to give up or keep fighting. I believe you are a fighter. I know you can get yourself out of this situation.
311. You may feel all alone in this fight, but there are so many people who are praying for your success.
312. I know you are probably feeling very hopeless right now. I want you to know that you are not. You just have to keep your head up and continue to fight this fight. There is light at the end of this dark tunnel.
313. Just because you are homeless right now, it doesn’t mean that you don’t still have a lot to offer this world. There are many people who could benefit from your gifts and talents. You just have to keep believing in yourself.
314. This too shall pass. Everything gets better with time. Remember that no battle is ever won without loss and struggle. But just like the tide, things will always turn in your favor.
315. I believe in you because you are a survivor. You have made it this far in life overcoming all obstacles thrown at you. I know you will overcome this one as well. You just have to keep your head up.
316. It’s OK to be down once in a while. We all have bad days or even periods in our lives. The key is not to stay down. Keep your head up and move forward. You can get through this.
317. You will survive this, just keep moving forward one step at a time. Before you know it, you will be back on your feet again.
318. Homelessness is not who you are. It’s just a temporary situation you can overcome. No matter how bad things seem, the sun is not eclipsing from your life. It’s just going through a dark phase right now. But it will shine again.
319. You are a survivor. I know this because you have made it this far through all the struggles you’ve had to face in your life. Just keep your head up and you will get through this as well.
320. Homelessness is a choice. It’s just one that some of us have to make under certain circumstances in our lives. You just have to keep your head up and you will reach your destination.
321. You can do this! Just believe in yourself and work hard towards your goal. You will get there, you can turn this situation around.
322. Don’t let your current situation define you. You are more than just a houseless person. You are a survivor, a fighter and a person who will succeed in life no matter the odds.
323. Just because you are homeless doesn’t change who you are as a person. You are stronger than you think.
324. It takes a strong person to bounce back after going through all that you have in life. Just keep your head up. I know you will be back on your feet again one day.
325. You are loved! No matter what you may think, there are people who love and care about you. You might just feel like you are all alone in this world but I’m here to tell you that you are not.
326. You aren’t a statistic. You shouldn’t let being homeless control your life. You can get out of this situation if you really want to.
327. Just because you are homeless, it doesn’t make you any less human than anyone else. You still have a lot to offer this world.
328. Homelessness is a temporary condition. No matter how bad it may seem right now, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.
Encouraging Messages for Hard Times
Life is full of difficulties and trials, and there are times when we just need a little encouragement. No matter what you’re going through, here are some encouraging messages for hard times to help you through it.
See also: 800+ Best Good Night Messages for Lovers, Friends, and Family
329. If the glass is half full, then you have more water in your life than you think. If the glass is half empty, then you have spent enough time moping around and doing nothing. It’s time to fill that glass and keep moving.
330. It’s hard to see things clearly through tears. But, no matter how bad you’re hurting right now, you’ll get through this.
331. Don’t dwell on the past. It’s gone and you can’t change it. Instead, look to the future and all the good things yet to come.
332. One day at a time, one hour, one minute, one second at a time. You don’t have to be strong for eternity. You just have to be strong for right now.
333. You’re stronger than you think. You’ve been through a lot in your life, and you’ve survived everything that has been thrown at you. You can get through this too.
334. The pain you feel right now is not an indication of what you’re worth. You are still worthy of love, worthy of being loved, worthy of happiness, and worthy of one day having everything you could ever hope for.
335. You don’t have to be so strong all the time. Let yourself grieve. Let yourself feel. It’s OK to not be OK right now. You don’t need to prove anything to anyone. Just know that you are loved and cared about.
336. Don’t allow yourself to get so overwhelmed that you shut everyone and everything out. Let those who care about you help you carry the burden. Most of the time, they want to help, even if they don’t know how.
337. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. If you keep pushing everyone away, you will only end up alone and feeling more lost and helpless than ever before.
338. We’re always stronger than we think we are. We can endure more pain than we think we can. We can handle more heartache than we think we can. No matter how bad it seems right now, it will get better with time.
339. You have to take the good with the bad and accept all the feelings that come with everything in life. You can’t forget the bad, but you also shouldn’t let it consume and destroy you. There is happiness out there waiting for you.
340. Don’t be afraid to open up. It’s hard and scary putting ourselves in vulnerable positions, but it’s the only way to find real and lasting happiness and contentment.
341. It’s never too late to change. No matter how far you think you’ve fallen, or how bad you think it is, there is always hope.
342. Don’t give up on your dreams. You’re only letting yourself down if you give up on them now. Keep fighting. One day, you’re going to make your dreams a reality.
343. Wishing and hoping for things to get better is easy to do. Actually doing something to make those things happen is what’s hard. Make a change. You have the power within you.
344. Don’t be afraid of your past, but don’t live in it either. Learn from your mistakes and then move on.
345. Mistakes are a part of life, but that doesn’t mean you should dwell on them or let them control who you are. We’re human and we’re going to make mistakes. It’s what we do afterward that defines us.
346. Remind yourself of all the things you’re thankful for in life. There is so much to be thankful for, even if things aren’t how you want them to be right now.
347. Seek professional help if you need it. Don’t suffer needlessly. There is no shame in getting help if you need it.
348. Make the choice to be happy, today and every day after it. If you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, make the conscious decision to turn that frown upside down.
349. Things happen in life. Sometimes bad. Sometimes worse. Sometimes horrible. It’s all about how you react to these things that matter.
350. You can either choose to let something destroy you or motivate you. It’s your choice.
351. Life is too short to worry about the small things. Take a day off. Laugh more. Enjoy the little pleasures in life.
352. Be kind to everyone you meet, even if they’re being mean to you. You never know what someone is going through and it might be harder for them than it is for you.
353. No one is perfect. We’re all human with the capability of making mistakes. Be kind to everyone. Forgive and love.
Encouraging Messages after Break Up
Break up can be a painful experience, it can be hard to cope with and harder to move on, which is why these encouraging messages after break up can help you or your friend who is going through the same situation.
See also: 11 Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship
354. You don’t need anyone’s permission to be happy Always” and “Forever” are ridiculous expectations put on us by society. If you make a mistake, learn from it and move on. Live for yourself, not for anyone else.
355. There is so much to see and do in this world. Don’t narrow your experiences by spending your life with someone who doesn’t support your goals.
356. When you care for someone you want what’s best for them even if that isn’t you. Let her go and be happy. There is someone out there for you, but you won’t find them if you’re still hung up on the past.
357. You’ll know it’s time to start dating again when the thought of your ex causes you to roll your eyes and chuckle to yourself rather than getting upset.
358. It is OK to ask for help. You aren’t weak because you can’t handle everything on your own. Reach out so that you can gain a better perspective and be set free from this pain.
359. You don’t need to get into the specifics of why the relationship ended because it doesn’t matter. What matters is that it has ended and it’s time to move on. Don’t try to analyze the situation or draw out the ending, just accept it and begin moving forward.
360. You don’t need to hang on to the memories. Memories are simply that, things in the past that can’t be changed. Think about them if you must, but don’t torture yourself by dwelling on the past.
361. What you need is to be around people who support your interests and make you happy. You’re going to meet a lot of people in life so don’t worry about small gaps in your history. Instead, go out and enjoy the here and now because that’s all that really matters.
362. Just because someone doesn’t want the same things you do now doesn’t mean you have to end it. Sometimes you just need to agree to disagree and compromise until you can both grow together. You can still have a long and happy relationship if you’re willing to put in the effort.
363. Some things just aren’t meant to be. No matter how much you want it to work, it simply doesn’t and dragging it out for your own sake is foolish and counter-productive. Best to end it now so you can both move on to better things in life.
364. If you’re trying to force the relationship to work because you’re too scared to be alone, then it’s time to get over that fear. The only person you’re hurting is yourself by staying in a dead end relationship.
365. You need to relax and enjoy the moment. You don’t need to think about what could happen years from now because that could change before you know it. If you like this person and they like you, then that’s all that should matter right now.
366. The future is important but so is the present. Live for now, not for later.
367. You need to stop over-analyzing everything and just go with your gut. It’s easy to get wrapped up in secondary details and lose sight of what’s really important. If it feels right then go for it, and if it doesn’t then don’t.
368. Don’t just give up because the first relationship didn’t work out. That wouldn’t be true to yourself or your feelings. You have to experience failure before you can experience success.
369. You’re looking for perfection in a partner rather than simply compatibility. No one’s perfect, so you’re setting yourself up for failure right from the start.
370. There’s going to be people who want to see you fail and there’s nothing you can really do about it but stay strong and remember why you’re doing this in the first place.
371. You’re letting an obstacle overcome you rather than attacking it head on. It’s easy to blame others for your problems but it’s not going to help you overcome them.
372. You’re putting too much stock into the idea of “true love” rather than seeing if you’re compatible with this person. You could very well be with someone else if you just let go of old loves.
373. Having an equal partner in life is important, but so is being a leader. Sometimes you have to be the one to make the first move and take control of the situation.
374. Sometimes you need to take a step back in a relationship and re-evaluate where you’re going so you don’t end up going in circles.
375. You’re not respecting yourself or your partner if you stay in a relationship where you feel unhappy or unfulfilled. Sometimes you need to walk away and know that it will be better in the long run.
376. Sometimes you can be so stubborn about your beliefs that you end up pushing people away from you. Sometimes you need to just agree to disagree on certain matters and accept that your partner sees things differently than you.
377. Appreciate what you’re blessed with in a relationship rather than focusing on the negative aspects. Even if it doesn’t seem perfect, it could always be worse.
378. Relax and don’t sweat the small stuff. The only thing that matters is that you’re with the person you want to spend your time with. Everything else is just details.
379. If you end up staying in the relationship, then great! If not, then you’ll know for sure that it just wasn’t meant to be. Either way, you’ll be making a choice that’s right for you.
380. Sometimes you need to take a leap of faith and just do what feels right in your heart.
381. Whether it’s this relationship or any other aspect of your life, don’t over-analyze everything or try to put a label on it. Sometimes things just happen and you have to live by ‘go with the flow’ mentality. You can’t always anticipate the future so you should just enjoy the present.
Short Encouraging Messages
When life gets you down, you need words of encouragement to help you get back up again. Here are some short encouraging messages to help you through difficult times.
382. Don’t give up on yourself just yet! You’ve got a lot of great things going for you.
383. You can do anything you set your mind to. You just have to try.
384. Believe in yourself. You can do anything you set your mind to.
385. Do something nice for yourself today. You work hard every day, you deserve it.
386. Make today a great day. You are stronger and better than you think.
387. Work hard, be nice, and never stop trying. Never settle.
388. It’s okay to make mistakes. Just always try your best and learn from them.
389. Remember to give back today and brighten someone else’s day.
390. No matter what happens in life, I’ll always be here for you. I love you.
391. You are very important to me, and your happiness is just as important to me as my own.
392. No matter what happens, you’ll get through it. You have many people in your corner who love and support you.
393. Just remember to stay positive, things will get better.
394. You can always count on me for anything, just like I can always count on you.
395. What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger. I believe in you.
396. Believe in yourself and all that you are.
397. You may not realize it yet, but you really do inspire me. Thank you.
398. Just believe in yourself. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.
399. You deserve to be loved and valued. Never forget that.
400. Never limit God. He can accomplish infinitely more than you can ask or imagine.
401. You are stronger than you think.
402. You are loved and cared for by many people. You are not alone.
403. You don’t need to change for anybody. It’s okay to be who you are.
404. I know you’ll go on to achieve all of your goals and aspirations in life.
405. Always remember that I believe in you, no matter what.
406. Always make sure to have fun and enjoy life. It is too short not to.
407. Do the right thing even if it is not the easiest thing.
408. Just believe in yourself and you can achieve anything.
409. Your life is a story of success. Just keep going, things will get better.
410. You amaze me every day in so many ways. I love you.
411. The world needs more people like you, always staying positive and loving life.
412. There is no mountain that you cannot climb.
413. It’s okay to be a little selfish from time to time. Do something just for you.
414. Don’t overcomplicate things in life, just keep it simple.
415. Things take time. Rome wasn’t built in a day.
416. Don’t worry about anyone else, just do what’s right for you.
417. You are beautiful/handsome both inside and out.
418. If you can dream it, you can do it.
419. Because something is difficult, does not mean it is impossible.
420. Anything you’re passionate about will always be challenging in some way.
421. If you aren’t a risk-taker, then you aren’t going to get very far in life.
422. It’s better to try and fail than to spend your life wondering what if.
423. It’s not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.
424. Don’t be a slave to your past. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
425. Don’t sweat the small things in life, enjoy the simple things.
426. You can’t change the past, only the future matters.
427. Things will get better for you, just keep your head up and have faith.
428. It’s lonely at the top, but you don’t have to stay there alone.
Long Encouraging Messages
Sometimes you need a quick boost of encouragement to get you through the day. However, sometimes you need something more. Something that can help you to finally get out of that slump you have been in for a long time. If you are someone who needs a little more motivation in your life to follow your dreams or just motivate yourself in general, then these long encouraging messages are perfect for you.
429. Everyone is dealing with their own personal struggles. Just remember that yours are nothing to be ashamed of or to feel guilty about. You’re doing what you can, and that’s all you can ever do.
430. I know things have been really stressful for you lately, but I want you to take a step back and just breathe for a moment. Everything will work out the way it’s supposed to, so don’t worry.
431. Hey, I want you to know that you can tell me anything. I know we haven’t been the closest in a long time, but I’m always going to be here for you if you ever need me. I never stopped caring about you.
432. I want you to do something for me. I want you to laugh. Just laugh out loud, from the pit of your stomach. Let everything out, and laugh. Forget about everything else, forget about being shy or whatever. Just let it all out.
433. Don’t forget that there are people who love you and care about you. Sometimes we get so caught up in life that we forget to take a step back and enjoy what’s important. You are important. Don’t ever forget it.
434. I don’t know what’s going on, but you don’t want to kill yourself over it. There are so many people that care about you and if you quit on life, you’re quitting on them too. You have so much to live for.
435. Loving yourself is the foundation of self-esteem. Yes, you may experience failures and disappointments, but these experiences are vital in making you a stronger and wiser person.
436. I’m sorry things have been so hard for you lately. It’s okay to not be okay. Please don’t be afraid to ask for help. I want you to know that you are loved and worthy of love, even if it may not seem like it at this moment.
437. You are not your current situation. Your situation is not who you are. You are so much more than what is going on in your life right now. You have a lot to offer this world. Just keep pushing forward and making the best out of the situation you are in.
438. It’s OK not to be OK. Not everything can be sunshine and rainbows every minute of the day. You are allowed to feel sad, angry, and upset about situations in your life. Just remember that your feelings are valid and you are more than enough even if you are experiencing one of “those days.
439. It’s okay to feel angry. I think we can all agree that the world could use some changes, but if you just give up, who wins? Certainly not anyone.
440. Don’t ever let someone tell you, you can’t do something. Don’t ever let someone tell you, there’s something wrong with you. Don’t ever let someone tell you, you aren’t beautiful. You are unique. You are special. There is no one in this world quite like you.
441. It’s not my place to tell you what you should be doing with your life. However, I will say that you have a lot of options, and if you put your mind to it, I have no doubt that you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
442. Life may throw you a lot of curveball situations, but just remember that no matter how bad things seem, there is always hope. No matter how many times you fail, it’s never the end of the world. Always keep your head up and work towards your goals because all things are possible. Never lose faith in yourself. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you!
443. I don’t know what you’re going through, but I’m here if you ever want to talk about it. I’ve been through some dark times myself and found that talking about it with a good friend always helps.
444. You will get through this. No matter how bad you may think your life is right now, it will get better. Things will start to look up for you, and your hard times will one day become something that you can look back on and smile about. Just remember not to dwell on the past or waste too much time looking towards the future. Live in the moment, and be here now.
445. If you want some time alone, then I completely understand. Just take this time to get yourself together. Reach out to me when you’re feeling better and we’ll go do something fun to take your mind off things.
446. Everyone is fighting their own battles. Just because someone appears to have a perfect life, that doesn’t mean they are free of worries and stress. Everyone has problems of some sort, it’s just that your problems are visible for all to see, and others problems are hidden behind a veil, only known to that person themselves.
447. At the end of the day, you have to do what you feel is right for you and your life. You can only please yourself, so if something doesn’t feel right, don’t do it. If something seems wrong, don’t do it. And if someone tries to pressure you into doing something you don’t want to do, stand your ground.
448. There’s nothing wrong with asking for help or taking that first step towards getting help when you need it. A lot of people have been in your position before and many more will be in the future. You’re not weak, you’re human.
449. Sometimes you have to let go of who you think you’re supposed to be and just go with the flow. If you think you’d be happier with someone else, then break up and find someone you do connect with, but don’t stay with someone out of obligation.
450. You can’t spend your whole life trying to make other people happy. You’ve got to take care of yourself and get what you want out of life. Sometimes that means making others unhappy.
451. You don’t need to be liked by everyone, and in fact, you shouldn’t want to be. Not everyone is going to approve of who you are or what you do. If everyone likes you, it probably means you’re lying about who you really are. At least, that’s what you should do if you want to be happy.
452. Never give up on your dreams. Even if you fail a thousand times, there will always be one more chance for you to succeed. So get back up and keep trying until you finally reach your goal.
There you have it, 452 encouraging messages to improve someone’s day. These can also be used as your daily dose of inspiration.
If you found these encouraging messages useful, share this with your family and friends to make their day a little brighter as well. Please also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!
Thank you for reading and have a great day!